Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN][ICO][LCT] LendConnect - Unique lending platform that combines them all!⚡ - page 27. (Read 21624 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Wow, this is a very promising project, I am glad that I found it, I will follow the development, good luck!
I fully agree with you, the project inspires confidence!
Yes, recently I often meet a bench, but not in this case
This is definitely not a scam, I support the company from the very beginning, the project really stands out among others, it has many advantages
What are the advantages you are talking about?
This is almost the only team that takes into account the scalability and problems that other teams even think about, and they also have quite a few handy tools
And besides, they take into account the interests of investors, providing them with everything they need
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Which devices are supposed to work with this platform?
Do you mean mobile devices and PCs?
Yes, will it be presented in a mobile environment?
The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their personal cabinet!
It seems to me that on a mobile phone it will be inconvenient to work with so much information!

Maybe I can make a suggestion to the LendConnect Devs, for the mobile platform, in most cases, people just need a simple viewer to allow them to track the daily progress of interest collected and so on, so I think LendConnect Devs should consider that but other than that, with the technology of Smartphones today, the actual need for an app to deposit/withdraw is not needed.  I have ZTE Android phone and the web application comes up just fine when I login. But a more simplified viewer dashboard to allow them to quickly track their daily gains would be great and add value to coin as it will be the only application that has something like that.

Peace Out
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
In which countries do you plan to develop this platform?
I think that if it turns out well enough, then they can become famous all over the world wink
yes, but this requires a serious marketing plan. There are other similar projects, they need to attract the attention of a large number of people
For this there is a PR-company, they have a sufficiently high budget, it will be able to allocate enough money for advertising
And first they have to capture their market
Without competition there is no way to do, especially since this company has many advantages and innovations
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their personal cabinet!
It seems to me that on a mobile phone it will be inconvenient to work with so much information!
Why do you think so?
Activity: 490
Wow, this is a very promising project, I am glad that I found it, I will follow the development, good luck!
This is definitely not a scam, I support the company from the very beginning, the project really stands out among others, it has many advantages
This is almost the only team that takes into account the scalability and problems that other teams even think about, and they also have quite a few handy tools
I think that if it turns out well enough, then they can become famous all over the world wink
yes, but this requires a serious marketing plan. There are other similar projects, they need to attract the attention of a large number of people
For this there is a PR-company, they have a sufficiently high budget, it will be able to allocate enough money for advertising
And first they have to capture their market
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Activity: 700
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
In terms of mobile devices, do you have mobile app of it's just a responsive website?
if not do you intend to have one in the future?
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Hi,
Please convince me on why i should switch to your lending platform while i'm already investing with bit connect.
what is so different about your platform that bit connect doesn't have?
Yes, recently I often meet a scam, but not in this case
Activity: 490
Pages:
Jump to: