Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN][ICO][LCT] LendConnect - Unique lending platform that combines them all!⚡ - page 31. (Read 21624 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
1.Hello! Please tell me, what is your delivery volume?  Undecided
Good afternoon)
We are happy to help you! The total delivery volume is 6,500,000. Our LCT symbol, the address of the contract is 0x05C7065d644096a4E4C3FE24AF86e36dE021074b, the standard of the ERC20 token.
I hope that we have answered your question.) What else?
Yes! Tell me how can I buy your tokens? Is it complicated?
There is nothing complicated in this! It takes only two steps! Everything is very simple and smart! STEP 1: add our custom token to MEW, Metamask or other ERC20-compatible wallet. STEP 2: registrate your account at https://dashboard.lendconnect.io
1. Thank you for the detailed response) It is clear now
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Good afternoon)
We are happy to help you! The total delivery volume is 6,500,000. Our LCT symbol, the address of the contract is 0x05C7065d644096a4E4C3FE24AF86e36dE021074b, the standard of the ERC20 token.
There is nothing complicated in this! It takes only two steps! Everything is very simple and smart! STEP 1: add our custom token to MEW, Metamask or other ERC20-compatible wallet. STEP 2: registrate your account at https://dashboard.lendconnect.io
Good afternoon)
Good afternoon)
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hello

I have sent 3 messages to your team and still have not received my tokens for the ETH already sent to you.

Can you please send me my tokens as I have waited long enough.

Thank you. Please reply so that I can give your full details.

Have you received it tokens yet?
A smart contract was used so you ought to have received them almost instantly.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
that is, the main currency here is bitcoin?
Activity: 6
In a few days!

I did not understand one thing.
Will the token be placed on stock exchanges? Huh
Activity: 6
https://www.facebook.com/lendconnect/photos/a.1694251807291673.1073741828.1694221723961348/1710281219022065/
Wallet development going fast! 2FA authenticator is also almost finished!

Stay tuned! Phase 4/5 ICO starting in almost 24 hours!

https://lendconnect.io/ | https://dashboard.lendconnect.io/

For the latest news and information, our main source of communication : https://t.me/lendconnect
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
I do not know, but it seems like the token will not be token to other exchanges
But what about trading? I saw information about this in the WP
For trading, your own playground will be organized, you can learn it more in detail, everything is written in Whitepaper!
Activity: 560
It's very strange that I can not see the team of this project
This is very suspicious Undecided
Why do you think so ?, I think that this is the opposite of the right thing.
Even if you see the faces and data of team members, is it going to do you any good?
If you know the team of developers, you can find out about their previous projects, learn the experience of the team in this industry.
So it's much easier to trust the project, I think.
I completely agree!
It's not a problem to buy someone else's accounts on social networks and make members of the fake personality team.
So does half of the ICO projects, and what's the point?
I do not think it's so popular. After all, it's easy to learn and then the project will immediately become very suspicious.
I do not see anything wrong with posting your data, it will give people more confidence and motivation to invest.
If you were reading Whitpaper, the developers clearly explained the reasons for such an act.
They do not want their personalities to be close, so that there are no different problems due to this!
What kind of problems are you talking about?
Developers can start extracting, writing private messages.
If the project becomes very successful, then it will generally be difficult to get rid of popularity.
and a lot of other things.
In any case, everyone has the right to anonymity and in this case, the developers have decided so it will be better. And I agree with them!  Smiley
Activity: 574
I like this idea with a purse! That's cool!
What exactly do you mean?
I mean that I do not need to have an additional purse or register in a new service, have one more application in order to keep this token.
It is very convenient!
Does not it work with other tokens?
Not always, sometimes tokens are stored inside the platform. Here the token is executed according to the standard ERC20 and can be stored on almost any ethereum purse. Wink
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
Well it looks very interesting i will join for sure! If someone don't have account yet and plan invest you can register under me, if you register under me I will give you back 100% of your first investment as soon as possible just let me know by my email: [email protected] or write personal message to me.

There is reflink here: https://dashboard.lendconnect.io/ref/cesarzgamer

Just remember to let me know if you join under me  Wink

Why do you guys create multiple accounts and send PM's to spam users on the forum?

I received a PM with your project details/offer sometime back today.

Well, I received it too, but project looks good so i plan to stay.
Activity: 602
But what about trading? I saw information about this in the WP
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
Why do you guys create multiple accounts and send PM's to spam users on the forum?

I received a PM with your project details/offer sometime back today.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Even if you see the faces and data of team members, is it going to do you any good?
If you know the team of developers, you can find out about their previous projects, learn the experience of the team in this industry.
I completely agree!
It's not a problem to buy someone else's accounts on social networks and make members of the fake personality team.
I do not think it's so popular. After all, it's easy to learn and then the project will immediately become very suspicious.
I do not see anything wrong with posting your data, it will give people more confidence and motivation to invest.
If you were reading Whitpaper, the developers clearly explained the reasons for such an act.
They do not want their personalities to be close, so that there are no different problems due to this!
What kind of problems are you talking about?
I like this idea with a purse! That's cool!
What exactly do you mean?
I mean that I do not need to have an additional purse or register in a new service, have one more application in order to keep this token.
It is very convenient!
Does not it work with other tokens?
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Activity: 560
I completely agree!
Pages:
Jump to: