Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][MVP]⚠️ Bitmillex - The Next Generation Crypto Platform 🚀 - page 17. (Read 16177 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Having looked at the team, I see that these are not newcomers and they are people of the age who are likely to have already dealt with large projects
I did not find information about the team or one of them. Unfortunately, if they had other projects that were successful or not, it would be worthwhile to specify them so that users and investors could find out the real information about the team. But most likely the team just had no other projects.

Investors may gain their trust in a certain project if the team shows details or information about their experiences and expertise in work.

It will surely be a big thing to consider since we all wanted to know who is behind the project. This is a serious matter which it is really necessary to have this kind of information so that people will be having no doubt about the project.
Its not really necessary important to know at this moment who is the people behind this project because they just want to focus in building the project initially. Maybe they will introduce themselves when they already have a reputation.

I disagree with you, in ICO stage, team ask for money to build their platform, therefore it's important for any investor to know who behind the project before giving his money. Later when you build a the platform, people that come to your platform are customer that will use your product and not investors.
Well if this project will come already have its advantage to the other crypto project here in the community of crypto currency, then the maybe, the Bitmillex project team profile will eventually present here in there Ann Thread for all of us to know them better. And furthermore, I believe this will result in an additional strong trust of the people.

Care to explain how this project " already have its advantage to the other crypto project here" since I don't see much details on that one thing
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Who from the team is taking care of this BitcoinTalk thread?
Maybe he is Pali : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/pali-834928. Sometimes he give us new update and answer our question. I think he should be active more Wink
This project is new, actually don't have so much problem to solved at now, so we can expect more active at their main ICO.
To collect the necessary sum of means there isn't enough only alone about it to ask for all community. Active advertizing of the project in all directions is necessary.

Maybe the team will have an alternative way of making their project to attracted by investors. You are right that advertising is really the very effective way of promoting the project and this is why I really wonder why the team didn't have a bounty program.

I think there is. Because as I have read on the first page of this thread, you can earned 7.5% everytime you refer someone that buys Bitmillex token. And this kind of way of offering will surely caught the interest of possible investors to invest especially on their token sale which will begin in May 17.

Nice, the team really think of many ways how to increase the popularity of a their project. Giving a referral bonus is really a good marketing that will help them to attract many investors.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Maybe he is Pali : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/pali-834928. Sometimes he give us new update and answer our question. I think he should be active more Wink
This project is new, actually don't have so much problem to solved at now, so we can expect more active at their main ICO.
To collect the necessary sum of means there isn't enough only alone about it to ask for all community. Active advertizing of the project in all directions is necessary.

Maybe the team will have an alternative way of making their project to attracted by investors. You are right that advertising is really the very effective way of promoting the project and this is why I really wonder why the team didn't have a bounty program.

Advertising and marketing are really important for a project to become popular and to achieve success soon, the team is doing their best with the promotions.

There are many ways to make project known easily,  it can be through sharing individually,  social media,  advertisement and endorsement.  It just a matter of the team which they prefer most. All ways is effective,  as long all the information is detailed and understandable. If they use like that ways,  i'm very sure that this project will reach success.
Activity: 224

I think there is. Because as I have read on the first page of this thread, you can earned 7.5% everytime you refer someone that buys Bitmillex token. And this kind of way of offering will surely caught the interest of possible investors to invest especially on their token sale which will begin in May 17.
Activity: 532
I also believe that the project manager simply needs to be active with all users who are interested in the project. This will have a positive impact on the development of the project in the future.
This is what the project manager needs sincerity and fucos for this project. Maybe the project needs to be advertised and promote in all possible social media sites. To increase and gain interest from the people in crypto market. Regarding ICO hope they can reolve the issue before it affects the whole project. Small issues more like destroy the project. So it realy needs to be settled soon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Advertising and marketing are really important for a project to become popular and to achieve success soon, the team is doing their best with the promotions.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
It is good to know that their Pre-ICO will start soon and they have a 50% discount which I think everyone can afford to buy and participate in the sale. This platform has so many good features which it gives many benefits to the users so supporting this kind of project can be a good idea.
Activity: 280
The team has very ambitious goals and wants to overtake the already quite long-running  exchanges, I hope we can use this platform soon.
They can overtake it since the team is very serious and want to be on top. Also the members should also help so that the project will be successful.

Yes, if the team really take it seriously about this project and having good marketing strategy I guess Bitmillex would be on top.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
The problem is the future, the future can give you many problems that might be a problem when currently facing a problem in the project.
The team should better already have a plan about the future. This will make the problem less and ready for some problem. The project itself should need to improve for future use.
Of course the team should have that kind of perspective in this community of crypto currency. A view wherein they can see what might be all the possible problems may encounter in the future and also all the possible solutions that the Bitmillex could make for it. I hope for this project to become successful but first, prioritize and focus on further developements.
Activity: 322
At this moment they are still building thier reputation and getting support from different entities. Lets take a look after few months.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
The problem is the future, the future can give you many problems that might be a problem when currently facing a problem in the project.
The team should better already have a plan about the future. This will make the problem less and ready for some problem. The project itself should need to improve for future use.
Activity: 378
The team has very ambitious goals and wants to overtake the already quite long-running  exchanges, I hope we can use this platform soon.
Activity: 602
Activity: 574
I also believe that the project manager simply needs to be active with all users who are interested in the project. This will have a positive impact on the development of the project in the future.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Well it's a good opportunity for the ICO to be recognized by other people via making some promotional materials like launching a contest or any legit bounty campaign for the BITMILLEX platform.
Activity: 196
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Having looked at the team, I see that these are not newcomers and they are people of the age who are likely to have already dealt with large projects
I did not find information about the team or one of them. Unfortunately, if they had other projects that were successful or not, it would be worthwhile to specify them so that users and investors could find out the real information about the team. But most likely the team just had no other projects.

Investors may gain their trust in a certain project if the team shows details or information about their experiences and expertise in work.

It will surely be a big thing to consider since we all wanted to know who is behind the project. This is a serious matter which it is really necessary to have this kind of information so that people will be having no doubt about the project.
Its not really necessary important to know at this moment who is the people behind this project because they just want to focus in building the project initially. Maybe they will introduce themselves when they already have a reputation.

I disagree with you, in ICO stage, team ask for money to build their platform, therefore it's important for any investor to know who behind the project before giving his money. Later when you build a the platform, people that come to your platform are customer that will use your product and not investors.
Well if this project will come already have its advantage to the other crypto project here in the community of crypto currency, then the maybe, the Bitmillex project team profile will eventually present here in there Ann Thread for all of us to know them better. And furthermore, I believe this will result in an additional strong trust of the people.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Pages:
Jump to: