Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][MVP]⚠️ Bitmillex - The Next Generation Crypto Platform 🚀 - page 18. (Read 16177 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Who from the team is taking care of this BitcoinTalk thread?
Maybe he is Pali : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/pali-834928. Sometimes he give us new update and answer our question. I think he should be active more Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
1 more day to go before the next phase everyone!

Let's all get ready! Smiley

Judging by activity in a subject, the project has gained excellent popularity during the first stage. I consider, as in the second stage he will gain fast development.
I think that this project may soon be able to attract considerable audience, as the referral bonus is reasonable and great.
Let's see if the bonus can really attract more people Wink Because we know that a lot of people are not into bonuses. They make sure first that everything in a project must be right and legit.
I think that you are right.
Most of the genuine investors first inspect the project very carefully before taking steps.

It is important to do a lot of research before investing, afterall it is your cryptocurrency. But for this project, I think they have a good token matrix and giving away bonus for referrals is better than doing bounty campaign that might give them a headache after the ICO when the hunters started dumping their token.
Yes, it's really an advantage too if you have the enough information of the project you're going to invest on. Because, some people are investing for the sake of the bonuses they can't get without knowing that it will not benefit them from the future.
Definitely, you will have a great advantage if you have the knowledge of the project your investing in. You can understand about the team state decision and make out if that is a good decision for the project or a bad one. It really has a lot of advantage and I think everyone should do it.
Activity: 280
I think that this project may soon be able to attract considerable audience, as the referral bonus is reasonable and great.
Let's see if the bonus can really attract more people Wink Because we know that a lot of people are not into bonuses. They make sure first that everything in a project must be right and legit.
Most of the genuine investors first inspect the project very carefully before taking steps.

It is important to do a lot of research before investing, afterall it is your cryptocurrency. But for this project, I think they have a good token matrix and giving away bonus for referrals is better than doing bounty campaign that might give them a headache after the ICO when the hunters started dumping their token.
Yes, it's really an advantage too if you have the enough information of the project you're going to invest on. Because, some people are investing for the sake of the bonuses they can't get without knowing that it will not benefit them from the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
We are excited about your visions and are looking forward to learning more about how you will execute your plan after fundraising.
The platform looks quite attractive to be honest. If everything goes as per planned, this could really serve as a good competitor for the project which already exists.
i really hope their marketing campaign are upto the great tax here it will help out alot to get the word out to more potential users and investors
Activity: 434
Having looked at the team, I see that these are not newcomers and they are people of the age who are likely to have already dealt with large projects
I did not find information about the team or one of them. Unfortunately, if they had other projects that were successful or not, it would be worthwhile to specify them so that users and investors could find out the real information about the team. But most likely the team just had no other projects.

Investors may gain their trust in a certain project if the team shows details or information about their experiences and expertise in work.

It will surely be a big thing to consider since we all wanted to know who is behind the project. This is a serious matter which it is really necessary to have this kind of information so that people will be having no doubt about the project.
Its not really necessary important to know at this moment who is the people behind this project because they just want to focus in building the project initially. Maybe they will introduce themselves when they already have a reputation.

Well, there are some investors that wants to know first the team behind a new project before investing and also some investors that knowing the team is not a big deal. So team details is still really important to know.

Moreover. Investors nowadays wanted to know first the identities, the credentials and most importantly the work experienced. Because this is the only way on how capable the team can handle this kind of platform especially that they we're aiming to be the most perfect platform in cryptocurrencies. In which for me, it is very ambitious project.
Yes. For me, an identity of the team in a project is really necessary if you wanted to know the project is really serious or not.

Yeah, well as this project is still new maybe we have to wait for a couple of time as they are in developmental stage. Hopefully the team.may do such things to make this project more attractive for those users as well as those probable investors who might plan to invest on this Bitmillex project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Activity: 392
Who from the team is taking care of this BitcoinTalk thread?
Activity: 294
Infrastructure and technology put in place by exchanges can no longer accommodate the wave, leading to site crashes and security breaches resulting in losses amounting to billions of losses.
Activity: 238
We are excited about your visions and are looking forward to learning more about how you will execute your plan after fundraising.
The platform looks quite attractive to be honest. If everything goes as per planned, this could really serve as a good competitor for the project which already exists.
Activity: 238
Having looked at the team, I see that these are not newcomers and they are people of the age who are likely to have already dealt with large projects
I did not find information about the team or one of them. Unfortunately, if they had other projects that were successful or not, it would be worthwhile to specify them so that users and investors could find out the real information about the team. But most likely the team just had no other projects.

Investors may gain their trust in a certain project if the team shows details or information about their experiences and expertise in work.

It will surely be a big thing to consider since we all wanted to know who is behind the project. This is a serious matter which it is really necessary to have this kind of information so that people will be having no doubt about the project.
Its not really necessary important to know at this moment who is the people behind this project because they just want to focus in building the project initially. Maybe they will introduce themselves when they already have a reputation.

Well, there are some investors that wants to know first the team behind a new project before investing and also some investors that knowing the team is not a big deal. So team details is still really important to know.

Moreover. Investors nowadays wanted to know first the identities, the credentials and most importantly the work experienced. Because this is the only way on how capable the team can handle this kind of platform especially that they we're aiming to be the most perfect platform in cryptocurrencies. In which for me, it is very ambitious project.
We seek identities that makes us understand about the project and we rely on trust which will make us understand about the end to end aspirations of the team including their experience.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Activity: 210
With the passage of time, the popularity of the project begins to gain momentum. What is the minimum investment? and was its level reviewed?

You're right. The platform is slowly gaining supporters and even investors. About your questions, I suggest you should read their white paper and their roadmap so you won't be confused.
Activity: 154
With the passage of time, the popularity of the project begins to gain momentum. What is the minimum investment? and was its level reviewed?
Merit: 3
A project that can bring a new look at ordinary things, I like that such projects occasionally appear and one can think about investing in promising projects or simply observing
Activity: 252
The project is not bad, but that you have something special for the investors to interest them, because I've already seen a similar project.

There's tons and tons of similar projects, not just this one. There's way too many "platforms" for crypto that come out every other week these days
Yes, I have already looked for and found similar projects, but it seems to me that the developers will be able to do something unique.
Their plan was initially to leverage on the experience of the founders and develop a model to operate as a crypto advisory, hedge fund management and to invest in a pool mining.
Many thanks for your answer, with the help of him I realized that this project is not as simple as it seems at first glance.
Activity: 617
Merit: 256
ICO Accelerator & Consultant
1 more day to go before the next phase everyone!

Let's all get ready! Smiley
Activity: 602

Yes. For me, an identity of the team in a project is really necessary if you wanted to know the project is really serious or not.
Activity: 224

Pages:
Jump to: