Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][MVP]⚠️ Bitmillex - The Next Generation Crypto Platform 🚀 - page 23. (Read 16177 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Please tell me if there is a video about the project? is there a YouTube channel? I think this is a promising direction to take advantage of

Sure there is a youtube channel. Although relatively new.  With more videos to be added in coming days

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6faXiOERVtTAL01NATtd5Q

Great video presentation dear admin hopefully you can also do a live session with the team members so that we can also personally say hi to them.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.

You are right, with this kind of new project the team really need to improve their marketing and advertising strategies. They need to think more how they can attract many people to participate here.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Do not be offended, but it seems to me that such crypto-currencies are already very much and you have a very strong name, what did you come up with? At least your name is very intriguing )

To your question, what is the meaning behind our name?

A mill is a factory for processing products. Bitmillex is created as one. Our product is cryptocurrency, hence the Bit-Mill and of course EX is for exchange. A look at our logo clearly shows the mill image with a key in the middle signifying our security features. An impregnable mill. The Orange color stands for enthusiasm, joy, creativity, change, determination and freedom.  Our blue color stands for depth, trust and sincerity. These are attributes and values we stand for.

It's nice to know the meaning of behind your name. You are really serious with this project and every single details you know how to explain it. Looking forward for more updates about bitmillex project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
Activity: 221
Merit: 13
Do not be offended, but it seems to me that such crypto-currencies are already very much and you have a very strong name, what did you come up with? At least your name is very intriguing )

To your question, what is the meaning behind our name?

A mill is a factory for processing products. Bitmillex is created as one. Our product is cryptocurrency, hence the Bit-Mill and of course EX is for exchange. A look at our logo clearly shows the mill image with a key in the middle signifying our security features. An impregnable mill. The Orange color stands for enthusiasm, joy, creativity, change, determination and freedom.  Our blue color stands for depth, trust and sincerity. These are attributes and values we stand for.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Bitmilex now have more attention and trust as it had implemented a 24 support for all the participants this can help a positive sign even for all the participants to analyze the potential of the platform.
Thanks to such attentive users as you, the team has a very good and attentive audience, which also spreads the word about the project in their social networks. And it's absolutely free! Because the team is very much trying to develop their project.
Activity: 221
Merit: 13

I correctly understand that the project will be safe?and the team has a staff of people who are responsible for maintaining security?

Enterprise grade DDOS protection will be set up before Pre-ICO begins
A dedicated team will be conducting penetration tests to monitor, detect and remove any form of vulnerabilities from the ICO servers and API throught the duration of ICO

The Smart Contract codes shall be subjected to continous checks and audits to avoid errors"

If there was active announcements that will make the users active to know the updates of Bitmilex. Is there any official channel they are involved inn sharing all the information about their workflow?

Follow our telegram https://t.me/bitmillex and twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/Bitmillex_ICO

Hey, @admin and devs? There is no update on the bounty campaigns as of now? How can the site gain impression and visitors if there are no promoters and advertisement from the team?

An announcement will come out very soon in regards to our bounty campaign.

I see at Bitmillex have so many advantages than other exchanges? Did you have profit sharing base on Bitmillex Token?
Lets hope they can exceed all the expectations of thier supporters because alot of us wants to see a change and reform in trading platforms.

What features or change are you most looking for in a new exchange?
This is some features i really hope one new exchange will have :
+ Fast confirmed.
+ Fast transaction.
+ Fast authorized.
+ Good secure for avoid attack.
+ Low fees at trading and deposit/withdraw.

Your features looks promising is that the same with other platforms? How this project stand out from other platforms?

Please see:

I got a question, I checked Certificate of incorporation for you company, and found out that Director of BITMILLEX company are two person, Mr Rasheedat Temitayo OKUBOYEJO and Mr Malcolm Colin BRITTON. Why you didn't introduce Mr Rasheedat Temitayo OKUBOYEJO on website in team section?

Bitmillex Exchange is just the beginning of what will become the Bitmillex Financial Group. The Bitmillex team is thus a large one and not every team member has an active portfolio on the ICO Project Team.  Our United Kingdom registration was done by Malcolm Britton, the CEO and Ms Rasheedat, both British Citizens. As we have stated on our road map (see Q3 2018), we shall register in other jurisdictions and acquire relevant licences to advance our mission of becoming a top 5 exchange/trading platform in the world.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
I see at Bitmillex have so many advantages than other exchanges? Did you have profit sharing base on Bitmillex Token?
Lets hope they can exceed all the expectations of thier supporters because alot of us wants to see a change and reform in trading platforms.

+ Fast confirmed.
+ Fast transaction.
+ Fast authorized.
That features sounds amazing, if that will be possible here at Bitmillex, I'm pretty sure it will be one of the next generation crypto platform in the future. Just don't rush everything devs.
Fast transaction am waiting to see that happens because thats going to be really great hopefully this platform get listed as one of my favorite in the future
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Please tell me if there is a video about the project? is there a YouTube channel? I think this is a promising direction to take advantage of

Sure there is a youtube channel. Although relatively new.  With more videos to be added in coming days

Thanks a lot for the reference. Such providing information through a video series far more simply and more well reaches understanding of users, personally for me yes sir.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I find this project new to the marketplace. Does the team members credible enough to get the project done? And how the Devs can ensure the success of this platform?
Activity: 3

I really hope they successed to build up a commumity and hopefully we can have an exchange thats in pair with cryptopia

Hi Slim

thinking of an honest way to respond without sounding disrespectful to cryptopia.....

Bitmillex is a response to crappy cryptocurrency exchanges. The brainchild of people who have spent decades trading in older, more established and more competitive markets. We are here to make a difference and give people a feel of what cryptocurrency trading should be. When you set out to make a difference, you dont give people what they are already used to. Please watch out!

Activity: 3

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
PISTI

I hope that Bitmillex can offer smaller transaction fees and doesnt require its traders to verify thier personal information onsite.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Yes, have a lot of thing to do now for make one project like Bitmillex have more market at exchange platform.
Of course, developers will have to do a lot of work to the project was able to go ahead and become one of the leading in its industry
Thebproject is just starting and they will really have a lot of work to do. You can just wait patiently as they will have a big progress day bt day.
Activity: 196

+ Fast confirmed.
+ Fast transaction.
+ Fast authorized.
Nice, bixbem90. That was a great feature that I wanted to use on an exchange, now my dream come true, but I wonder how that low fees can make a transaction fast confirmed?
This will be efficient and convenient to all members. They will be happy because of the fast transaction. Do you have an artificial intelligence that will work with the project?
Activity: 154
Yes, have a lot of thing to do now for make one project like Bitmillex have more market at exchange platform.
Of course, developers will have to do a lot of work to the project was able to go ahead and become one of the leading in its industry
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
I correctly understand that the project will be safe?and the team has a staff of people who are responsible for maintaining security?
Activity: 196
If there was active announcements that will make the users active to know the updates of Bitmilex. Is there any official channel they are involved inn sharing all the information about their workflow?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Hey, @admin and devs? There is no update on the bounty campaigns as of now? How can the site gain impression and visitors if there are no promoters and advertisement from the team?
Activity: 616
Merit: 10

+ Fast confirmed.
+ Fast transaction.
+ Fast authorized.
Nice, bixbem90. That was a great feature that I wanted to use on an exchange, now my dream come true, but I wonder how that low fees can make a transaction fast confirmed?
Pages:
Jump to: