Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][MVP]⚠️ Bitmillex - The Next Generation Crypto Platform 🚀 - page 26. (Read 16177 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Hello, admin and devs, Any bounty campaigns that you are planning to launch for the supporters? I think there are many people here at the forum who are interested join from it. More impression means more people to visit the site and potentially hook up investors,

True, creating bounty program helps the project to gain popularity. If the are more people who will join it, then the more information of this project can reach out to the community.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Hello, admin and devs, Any bounty campaigns that you are planning to launch for the supporters? I think there are many people here at the forum who are interested join from it. More impression means more people to visit the site and potentially hook up investors,
Activity: 322
Merit: 11

I really hope they successed to build up a commumity and hopefully we can have an exchange thats in pair with cryptopia
Why pair it with cryptopia? Will it help the Bitmillex to be a better crypto platform in the future? It will be a great thanks if you provide the answer I needed as I want to know more about how this project works in the future.
To my experience cryptopia do not hold more popularity and they also have more transaction fees as I experienced so it would be great if they choose binance than cryptopia.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I see both your soft cap and hard cap is not high? Why Bitmillex setup low target like that? I believe have so much people will invest at exchange platform.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
in theory, having all those services, forex trading, crypto trading, lending program in one platform is create, however I see that focusing on specific service and provide it with quality is much better. How are going to manage all those features !
There might be various teams engaged to actively involve managing the operations in each team that will easily help to work on all the assigned services as promised initially without any delays.
I see at Bitmillex have so many advantages than other exchanges? Did you have profit sharing base on Bitmillex Token?
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
in theory, having all those services, forex trading, crypto trading, lending program in one platform is create, however I see that focusing on specific service and provide it with quality is much better. How are going to manage all those features !
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

I really hope they successed to build up a commumity and hopefully we can have an exchange thats in pair with cryptopia
Why pair it with cryptopia? Will it help the Bitmillex to be a better crypto platform in the future? It will be a great thanks if you provide the answer I needed as I want to know more about how this project works in the future.
Activity: 294
Well this project is interesting having somehow show its potential for the community even this project is just in its beginning. I hope that the Bitmillex will come up to a great marketing strategy to spread its information regarding on what we people can benefit from it as well as the whole crypto currency community.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I hope project will really be done as promised
Activity: 280
Bitmillex would be a great competitor on the crypto storage platforms I will review the benefits of your project. Good luck devs.

Yeah, well as this project is still new maybe we have to wait for a couple of time as they are in developmental stage. Hopefully the team.may do such things to make this project more attractive for those users as well as those probable investors who might plan to invest on this Bitmillex project.

Yeah right, this project really have to potential to grow. Bitmillex is still new and the project is still in the development mode so we really need to be more patient and wait for this to achieve success soon.
Everything new in the crypto market should be given a chance to grow and result to fruitful project. Patience is our keys to achieve our future plans and victory. Bitmillex has all the time in wold to improve and update for the betterment and developments should be done soon. Hope project team members will be more careful and active to communicate investors and supporters for more investments and emotional and financial help.
Yeah the team should take care to develop the project in all the aspects and if they keep working hard towards the project I'm sure they will be able to attract followers and investors and make the project successful
By way of a proper planning of the development that must lead to a successful outcome, the team needs also the support of other people to achieve on what we called as "successful victory".
Activity: 210
Bitmilex's Devs need to be active and responsible to this thread so that they can attract many investors coming on the thread. I hope you guys read my suggestion.
At times Dev team will be actively involved fixing the bugs and working on the high priority issues which will directly impact the platform so we need to give them some time to get back to our requests.

Totally true, developing such kind of amazing platform needs time. So I guess we need to be more patient if we want to support the platform.
Activity: 238
Bitmilex's Devs need to be active and responsible to this thread so that they can attract many investors coming on the thread. I hope you guys read my suggestion.
At times Dev team will be actively involved fixing the bugs and working on the high priority issues which will directly impact the platform so we need to give them some time to get back to our requests.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Social networking strategies would be very helpful in promoting this project. I know that this project would really have a potential to grow soon.
Yes, the project has the greater ability as well as it has higher potential to become hugely successful. But still the project is new and it needs more time to become popular. And the team is also already thinking about its marketing strategy as well as promotions. And I really hope the team will take every possible action which helps the platform to promote it.

I agree with you that the team will take every possible action to make their platform to be more popular to the investors. Since Bitmillex is making their own marks as they are a bit different from the others, then let us see what they can do to help the crypto community to be more profitable.
Activity: 154
Bitmillex would be a great competitor on the crypto storage platforms I will review the benefits of your project. Good luck devs.

Yeah, well as this project is still new maybe we have to wait for a couple of time as they are in developmental stage. Hopefully the team.may do such things to make this project more attractive for those users as well as those probable investors who might plan to invest on this Bitmillex project.

Yeah right, this project really have to potential to grow. Bitmillex is still new and the project is still in the development mode so we really need to be more patient and wait for this to achieve success soon.
Everything new in the crypto market should be given a chance to grow and result to fruitful project. Patience is our keys to achieve our future plans and victory. Bitmillex has all the time in wold to improve and update for the betterment and developments should be done soon. Hope project team members will be more careful and active to communicate investors and supporters for more investments and emotional and financial help.
Yeah the team should take care to develop the project in all the aspects and if they keep working hard towards the project I'm sure they will be able to attract followers and investors and make the project successful

This project is very interesting,  I am pretty sure that this project reach success.  We all know that the very important thing we do and needs to know before joining in crypto world is the safetiness of it. Bitmillex is one who prioritize the security of the fund,  it can be seen in the list of development that the team focuses which is so great.
Activity: 182
The platform has to become revolutionary among others, at least the fact that it will be possible to earn from it without spending at the same time the means.
Activity: 182

Activity: 200
How are you going to attract finance to generate trading volume on the exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: