Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][MVP]⚠️ Bitmillex - The Next Generation Crypto Platform 🚀 - page 29. (Read 16177 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 2
The future ain't what it used to be
metatrader- nice choice
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
With an intro photo like that I wonder how the exchange's UI would be like.
And Rajdeep Dhar, one of your co-founder still seems to be working at a company called Mobiloitte
Source: https://www.facebook.com/dhar.rajdeep
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
as a different project I can say that you care. You may be confident that I will follow your progress curiously. I think that this is the place for you to come to better places. I wish success to you
aggree with that, this project has beautifull concept and make me interesting. i want learn more about it and follow developments on the tread.
Activity: 617
Merit: 256
ICO Accelerator & Consultant
Greetings BitMillex community! We over at Mosspole are happy to announce that we will be working with BitMillex
within their community management team!
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
this project is great i think, project with different concepts good idea, i want to follow your bounty campaign, if you need manager bounty i'm ready.
thank you developers and team about this great information.
Activity: 221
Merit: 13

Announcements Channel Whitepaper One Pager   Bounty

Earn 7.5% on whoever you refer when they buy!

Ico price per token is  .0.35$  and minimum quantity is 150btml

What does Bitmillex offer for you?

Why We Are The Most Complete Platform

Roadmap

Updates/News

Check Update #1 - Intro welcome message

Check Update #2 - Airdrop has closed in a record time of 76 hours

🔶 The Bitmillex Auto-Trade Feature Summary 🔶

✅This feature is designed for the following categories of traders; the newbies, the less skilled, the ones who do not have the time to trade and those who seek passive income without active involvement.

✅It works on the principle of Copy Trading, where there is the copier (or follower) and the leader.

✅On the exchange will exist a pool called “my cryptobook” where any trader who wishes to participate can register and make his trading performance visible to everyone else on the platform. It is a ranking of the top traders on the exchange which can be sorted by period, by number of trades and by amount(BTC and USD) made in profits.  Beside each ranked trader will be a follow button.

✅Traders who wish to follow a trader will review the performances and select which trader they wish to follow by clicking the follow button. The follower will decide how much of his available balance he wishes to commit to the leader and further determine how much of the committed funds should be allocated to each trade.

✅Traders are allowed to set a stop-loss percentage. This means if the cumulative amount committed to a particular leader drops by the set stop-loss percentage, all open trades will be automatically closed.

✅The leader receives a percentage of the profits made by his followers.

101 REASONS NOT TO MISS BITMILLEX ICO

✔️ 1# The Bitmillex ICO is for two exchanges. 1 ICO, 2 exchanges. A hybrid approach that will birth a
centralized platform and a decentralized one in Q1 2019.

✔️ 2# Bitmillex is being hosted on the most advanced and secure servers. On this and at full launch, we
are partnering with Amazon Web Service and will operate a fail-safe system with alternative,
fully dedicated cloud server backup.

✔️ 3# Bitmillex partners with world #1 hacker powered security platform, Hackerone to conduct a
continuous vulnerability checking and fixing program. (This works by having over 100,000
hackers on their network have a continuous go at Bitmillex systems to look for loopholes and
areas of weakness. For every weakness found, it is immediately sealed in collaboration with the
Bitmillex developers. This will go on until there is no known vulnerability)

✔️ 4# Bitmillex shall at every instant hold no greater than 2% of total investor funds online,The
remaining 98% shall be offline in secure cold wallets. (And the 2% online shall be fully insured
against any form of loss)

✔️ 5# The Bitmillex servers shall be connected to custom built hardware security modules (HSM) to
safeguard and manage all digital keys for superior authentication and protection of
cryptographic keys. (This is what the big banks use to secure their servers that is why we never
hear of them being hacked. Only one or two known cryptocurrency exchanges have this feature)

✔️ 6# On Bitmillex exchange, users can buy and sell BTC and ETH directly to and from other users in a
unique peer to peer arrangement (Like what is done on Paxful)
Pages:
Jump to: