Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]NYNJA- The Future of Communication & Collaboration in One Platform - page 21. (Read 20961 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 17
I understand the fact that the team are highly experienced, but then have they ever created any app before the Nynga app or this would be the first app?
There are members of the team who have created functional and highly rated apps previously yes Smiley
I'd recommend checking out their profiles on the website/whitepaper.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I understand the fact that the team are highly experienced, but then have they ever created any app before the Nynga app or this would be the first app?
Activity: 486
Merit: 17
In third world countries, internet data is still an issue. Data is expensive and it has restricted much access to the internet. Reasons include poverty and the deficiency of infrastructure, a failure of government. Cost is a factor, how is your platform better in this regard, compared with existing ideas and platforms?

NYNJAcoin will be airdropped to those areas and they can then use it to buy data. They can then take tests to earn NYNJAcoin and get qualified in a field of their choice and can start taking on jobs through out freelance platform, some of which we will provide.
NYNJA will be running a pilot program shortly wherein new users will be able to purchase data with their airdropped NYNJAcoin. We’re working with a prominent carrier and mobile manufacturer on this program to deliver the application and the airtime to the user in Latin America. Stay tuned, there will be a press release going out shortly that will reveal more information.

When exactly is the ICO starting and when is it ending?
It will start on the 15th of July and end approximately on the 15th of August Smiley

Hi team! I had liked your project. I wish you that you collected hard cap! But I wonder what will happen with this  unsold tokens if you not reach hard cap? I hope they the rest tokens won't be distributed among ico participants and will be just burnt. Or it will be somehow in a different way?
Hi team! I had liked your project. I wish you that you collected hard cap! But I wonder what will happen with this  unsold tokens if you not reach hard cap? I hope they the rest tokens won't be distributed among ico participants and will be just burnt. Or it will be somehow in a different way?

According to the team, the unsold tokens will be reserved and kept safe for future use.

Apologies guys I shall clarify on this. I was recently informed that all unsold tokens will be burned. Sorry for the confusion initially.

In reference to the white paper, you talk of separating ones personal and business life into multiple accounts in the same single app, but how do you plan on doing so precisely?
There will be different sections of the app for different purposes, all of which are tied to your personal profile. That being said, your social profile and business profile will remain separate, as each will require you to accept connections before the can view your prifile and talk to you.
In reference to the white paper, you talk of separating ones personal and business life into multiple accounts in the same single app, but how do you plan on doing so precisely?

According to the team, the unsold tokens will be reserved and kept safe for future use.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Hi team! I had liked your project. I wish you that you collected hard cap! But I wonder what will happen with this  unsold tokens if you not reach hard cap? I hope they the rest tokens won't be distributed among ico participants and will be just burnt. Or it will be somehow in a different way?
Yes they said on telegram, that the unsold tokens are to be burn..
Activity: 476
Activity: 252
You mean in your app there will be no spam or unsolicited messages? That will be a great thing if you are able to achieve
When exactly is the ICO starting and when is it ending?
What exchange are you guys planning to be listed on?
We cannot disclose exchanges due to NDA

Is there a list of service that can be purchased to be found somewhere ?
You will be able to purchase online freelancing services.

Wondering when the Nynja ICO is slated...  Roll Eyes
July 15

Talking about your capacity to store files, videos, images and other contents within the NYNJA App, is great. Are you tapping into the technology of cloud storage, because it has its constraints and is also costly as users will be compelled to pay high.
Yes we will have cloud storage and it won't be costly for users.

In the multi-interactions between users,is there a possibility that one can perhaps see or get access to the confidentiality info or details of another, because in this era of internet of things there are alot of hackers, fraudster, and spammers. Security and privacy are utmost concerned.
The NYNJA app will have secured, encrypted, communications.

Will Nynga reward those who participate in the Nynga community.
Yes! You can join our airdrop and bounty program
Would airdrop and bounty end at the same day?
Can one have a voice support after the whole translation is made?
In addressing scalability challenge, you talk of payment channels that will allow users to make an unlimited number of transactions without committing them to the blockchain, how then does your policy of transparency play out here?
Activity: 346
Merit: 1
July 15 is not that far away. Will there be a presale before then or is the presale slated for the July date
Your platform, in partnering with industry leaders to integrate their services, and thus enhancing the NYNJA App user experience   _ specifically, which relevant industries are you referring to?

Yea same here, which industries do you refer to explicitly
Activity: 28
What exchange are you guys planning to be listed on?
We cannot disclose exchanges due to NDA

Is there a list of service that can be purchased to be found somewhere ?
You will be able to purchase online freelancing services.

July 15

Talking about your capacity to store files, videos, images and other contents within the NYNJA App, is great. Are you tapping into the technology of cloud storage, because it has its constraints and is also costly as users will be compelled to pay high.
Yes we will have cloud storage and it won't be costly for users.

In the multi-interactions between users,is there a possibility that one can perhaps see or get access to the confidentiality info or details of another, because in this era of internet of things there are alot of hackers, fraudster, and spammers. Security and privacy are utmost concerned.
The NYNJA app will have secured, encrypted, communications.

Yes! You can join our airdrop and bounty program
Nynja is really going places. Read some guys talking about it in another forum Grin
Yes same here. Came across a forum mentioning NYNJA. We're really going places and the words are spreading fast. Good job everyone 😁👍
Activity: 346
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: