Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][OIO] ONLINE - Together we can change the internet 🔴|🔴 - page 10. (Read 135218 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
This is huge problem for now - pojects raised big amount but cant even list tokens on good exchanges.
You are right, I don't think there was funds problem. They can easily arrange a top exchange but maybe they are waiting for the better market conditions and focusing on development at the moment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
This is huge problem for now - pojects raised big amount but cant even list tokens on good exchanges.
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
Until the situation in the market changes-we will not know whether it was a fraud or not. Unless the developers will do something stupid. Listing for a big exchange is not a good idea in the current market. No one will buy altcoins now

I am not shouting for Binance, and I totally disagree with you, their current listings are not acceptable for 50 mil project , they do not have listings. IDEX and LATOKEN doe snot count.
To list at least at one decent exchange is their obligation towards their investors and the market is not to blame for it.
I think they are doing this deliberately in the hope that investors, due to the lack of good volumes, will not sell their tokens at a low price until the market recovers
Activity: 498
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
So far from rate ICO $ 0.04 , and now -95% more from rate ICO on exchange https://idex.market/eth/oio .
I want to ask to you Dev , are you Will be giving deviden for investor or token holder ?
And when you Will be list to another exchange ?
currently the market is decline, even though today OIO listing in the decent exchange i am not sure the price will increase
while waiting for the market up trend, I think they are better to focused working on their products rather than prioritizing listings in other exchanges
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
Until the situation in the market changes-we will not know whether it was a fraud or not. Unless the developers will do something stupid. Listing for a big exchange is not a good idea in the current market. No one will buy altcoins now

I am not shouting for Binance, and I totally disagree with you, their current listings are not acceptable for 50 mil project , they do not have listings. IDEX and LATOKEN doe snot count.
To list at least at one decent exchange is their obligation towards their investors and the market is not to blame for it.
Activity: 282
Merit: 113
I think the most realistic thing is that they are speeding up the development of this project so that they can release the platform as quickly as possible, if the platform can be used automatically OIO tokens can be used by people not just trading.
How do way speed it up?
Is not that all release schedule, already specified in the road map.

For mobile application development new that will start Desember, 2018.
If the schedule is changed, the OIO team will be considered unprofessional.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
I think the most realistic thing is that they are speeding up the development of this project so that they can release the platform as quickly as possible, if the platform can be used automatically OIO tokens can be used by people not just trading.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I am confused by the ICO funds collected for $ 50M, why are OIO tokens only listed in small markets like Idex and LAtoken? they should be able to listing OIO tokens in a place that is better than that.

isn't this strange?  Huh Huh

I also think so, quite strangely with the achievement of funds of $ 50 million, it should be easy for OIO tokens to get large exchanges, at least top 5 exchanges.

maybe dev has other plans. they may delay the listing in large markets until the market situation recovers.

if anyone says dev does not add a new market it seems less appropriate. because I heard they will listed OIO tokens to the bancor market. so wait the same time maybe next year OIO will listing binance or something.
In the telegram channel was made an announcement about the bancor and exchanges - "The team have already signed with Bancor for liquidity. Moreover, they are preparing a series of big exchange listings. Please be patient and wait for further updates from the team"
Wow, very interesting news to follow, if they are going to be listing on the bancor,
maybe they can help OIO get trading volume, because in IDEX the volume is still 0
They need to launch for service first, they didn't fighting for get a volume currently. but want ti given a best services project.
That is why the market quite have bit volumes.

The team must be able to work optimally in order to attract traders in exchange so that it will have volume, this is indeed a challenge that is done because to have more communities.
After all, it's not an easy job for the team, but even so, I'm sure the team will definitely do their best so that the project can run smoothly and successfully, which is important, we must be patient because all that takes
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I am confused by the ICO funds collected for $ 50M, why are OIO tokens only listed in small markets like Idex and LAtoken? they should be able to listing OIO tokens in a place that is better than that.

I also think so, quite strangely with the achievement of funds of $ 50 million, it should be easy for OIO tokens to get large exchanges, at least top 5 exchanges.

maybe dev has other plans. they may delay the listing in large markets until the market situation recovers.

if anyone says dev does not add a new market it seems less appropriate. because I heard they will listed OIO tokens to the bancor market. so wait the same time maybe next year OIO will listing binance or something.
In the telegram channel was made an announcement about the bancor and exchanges - "The team have already signed with Bancor for liquidity. Moreover, they are preparing a series of big exchange listings. Please be patient and wait for further updates from the team"
Wow, very interesting news to follow, if they are going to be listing on the bancor,
maybe they can help OIO get trading volume, because in IDEX the volume is still 0
They need to launch for service first, they didn't fighting for get a volume currently. but want ti given a best services project.

The team must be able to work optimally in order to attract traders in exchange so that it will have volume, this is indeed a challenge that is done because to have more communities.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 511

So far from rate ICO $ 0.04 , and now -95% more from rate ICO on exchange https://idex.market/eth/oio .
I want to ask to you Dev , are you Will be giving deviden for investor or token holder ?
The telegram channel of the project has already said that they are preparing to add a token to bancor and a number of other major exchanges
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
Coin can be traded on the IDEX exchange.

You are not the only one.
There are a lot of red flags , most likely they lied about raised amount and together with other factors it seems like a scam. They are just keeping the appearances up to some small level and thats it. Not to photo where one of the CEO was with lambo shortly after ICO ended.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You

You are not the only one.
There are a lot of red flags , most likely they lied about raised amount and together with other factors it seems like a scam. They are just keeping the appearances up to some small level and thats it. Not to photo where one of the CEO was with lambo shortly after ICO ended.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
But...surely you still want to have fun watching as many viral videos like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNMh03N3zGs
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA

Unfortunately, large exchanges now will not give anything to the project. In this market, no one wants to buy. Probably the team not adds new exchange deliberately
Pages:
Jump to: