Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][OIO] ONLINE - Together we can change the internet 🔴|🔴 - page 7. (Read 135218 times)

Activity: 649
Merit: 100

yes, every day we hope that this token will enter a big exchange but the development of projects is more important than a big exchange, we hope that the team can immediately launch the final product of this project.

Both are very necessary but for now the team prefers to develop the project and I hope they don't forget the exchange
Look at the top 20 tokens at CMC they run both development and exchange  Cool

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
In these cases the only thing you can do is wait, I know it's boring, but it's the only thing...
You are right, we can't do anything if the team can do anything for us or not. But we can wait to see what team are going to do. Let's wait and see.

But the question is with $50 million why they are not interested in looking for premium exchanges
I think it's not a bad idea to allocate a few percent of funds for a new exchange
If they could really get 50 million dollars then they can list almost all the best exchangers but I do not think they will do that if they did something like that they could not stop responding to the investors or bounty hunters. Anyway, still, I think they will take an appropriate step to make the project successful and will list on the reputed exchange.

I guess every are hoping it will be listed on a good exchange in the coming months and that is good but I guess its more important if they continue to focus in delivering the final product first. Imho.

yes, every day we hope that this token will enter a big exchange but the development of projects is more important than a big exchange, we hope that the team can immediately launch the final product of this project.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
In these cases the only thing you can do is wait, I know it's boring, but it's the only thing...
You are right, we can't do anything if the team can do anything for us or not. But we can wait to see what team are going to do. Let's wait and see.

But the question is with $50 million why they are not interested in looking for premium exchanges
I think it's not a bad idea to allocate a few percent of funds for a new exchange
If they could really get 50 million dollars then they can list almost all the best exchangers but I do not think they will do that if they did something like that they could not stop responding to the investors or bounty hunters. Anyway, still, I think they will take an appropriate step to make the project successful and will list on the reputed exchange.

I guess every are hoping it will be listed on a good exchange in the coming months and that is good but I guess its more important if they continue to focus in delivering the final product first. Imho.
For more details, it is better that we continue to follow its development so we can know which registrations will be exchanged and for sure we all wish for the best
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

I guess everyone are hoping it will be listed on a good exchange in the coming months and that is good but I guess its more important if they continue to focus in delivering the final product first. Imho.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
What kind of premium exchange are you looking for? I think LAToken is already very good because LAToken is ranked number 24 in the biggest market according to Coinmarketcap
if there are many enthusiasts of this token no longer need a premium exchange, they will buy it at LAToken
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
I myself am very confident that the team will definitely keep its promise based on the roadmap because if you don't keep their promise I think we will all be disappointed
All investors are confident that the team will work as they have promised according to the roadmap, to see the result need to wait and see.

Yeah I bet they do and one good way to fulfill that promise is to start updating the community about the project regularly and I hope they will act on it immediately. Imho.
We can just guess and we can just hope what the team may do or the team will do. But reality will be true if they work as on our hope or our imagination.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
hi there. congratulations to the Online team for being added to coin market cap! Smiley  I've added an analysis of the coin to my book which is available here : https://leanpub.com/coinspectre_2018_12 - the book will contain information on 31 coins in total when it is done, but you can go ahead and buy it in its current state and you will receive free updates as it gets more complete. In particular it would help if you can go over the OIO section and see if I got things right - let me know through the email on the above site on any changes that you'd like and i'd be happy to make them. (send the email to that site instead of checking the forum, as I am unlikely to check back here, due to time constraints). thanks.
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I myself am very confident that the team will definitely keep its promise based on the roadmap because if you don't keep their promise I think we will all be disappointed
All investors are confident that the team will work as they have promised according to the roadmap, to see the result need to wait and see.

Yeah I bet they do and one good way to fulfill that promise is to start updating the community about the project regularly and I hope they will act on it immediately. Imho.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I heard online.io has launched an extension for the browser, so if anyone has tried the extension for chrome or mozilla online.io. I want to ask if it's effective to block annoying ads?

i use OIO extension on my chrome browser, i think this extension is effective to block annoying ads, bahkan ketika menjelajahi youtube pun saya tidak menemukan satu iklanpun.

That's good news for the project and we hope this project will continue to be improve and deliver what has been promised by the team based on their roadmap especially that it gotten the trust of most investors during its ICO.
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I heard online.io has launched an extension for the browser, so if anyone has tried the extension for chrome or mozilla online.io. I want to ask if it's effective to block annoying ads?

i use OIO extension on my chrome browser, i think this extension is effective to block annoying ads, bahkan ketika menjelajahi youtube pun saya tidak menemukan satu iklanpun.

That's good news for the project and we hope this project will continue to be improve and deliver what has been promised by the team based on their roadmap especially that it gotten the trust of most investors during its ICO.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai

CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I thought it might be good for the project if they could opt to choose Binance as their exchange since they have the capability to list on it or better yet they could also choose OKEx instead which is also a good exchange.
Binance and OKEx is two exchange with the biggest volume of version coinmarketcap.com
Can enter token to one of those exchange is a proud thing, remembering the enter to Binance and OKEx not an easy thing, but that doesn't mean it can't. Before this they were happy with the fund which is obtained from the results of the token sale. And now the time comes team make OIO holder happy by seeing OIO listing on one of those exchange.

with acquisition of large funds, it should make it easier for team to register OIO on one of these large markets,
perhaps there are still many other considerations that they are thinking about. we hope that this will be realized soon...
After all, we leave it to the project team, I'm sure that the team will give the best to the project and most importantly, stay patient first to wait for its development
I agree with all that we all really have to trust the team that manages them for sure, peacocks will always try to give the best to the participants who join, and we all look forward to the good news from the team about all of them.

I would only hope for the fulfillment such expectations from the community but also pray for a shift in crypto market sentiments since it would also direct affect this project no matter how solid it is.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
I thought it might be good for the project if they could opt to choose Binance as their exchange since they have the capability to list on it or better yet they could also choose OKEx instead which is also a good exchange.
Binance and OKEx is two exchange with the biggest volume of version coinmarketcap.com
Can enter token to one of those exchange is a proud thing, remembering the enter to Binance and OKEx not an easy thing, but that doesn't mean it can't. Before this they were happy with the fund which is obtained from the results of the token sale. And now the time comes team make OIO holder happy by seeing OIO listing on one of those exchange.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
@sulis sudibyo I did not know that extension and I searched but I have not found anything, someone has more information please?
I myself do not have any information that I can tell you so please have the information to be conveyed and the important thing is to remain patient to wait for it
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
@sulis sudibyo I did not know that extension and I searched but I have not found anything, someone has more information please?
Pages:
Jump to: