Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][OIO] ONLINE - Together we can change the internet 🔴|🔴 - page 6. (Read 135218 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
is this project scam?
According to kurniawan05 payment of bounty has already been distributed so, there is no chance to call it a scam project by a bounty hunter. If it has not yet been listed then investors may have confusion. Also if you have any proof about their scam activity then you can post on scam accusation.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
why bounty-tokens were taken from wallets?
What do you mean? Bounty token is taken from wallet what does that mean? I didn't understand anything about it. So, can you make I clear?
It's true I also don't understand that so please explain in more detail and I'm also sorry that I can't help answering that question
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
can anybody tell me about bounty-tokens?
why they were taken from bounters?

is this project scam?

For bounty token, they have distributed bounty rewards to bounty hunter for months ago,if that's what you mean. You must add OIO to your MEW.
What do you mean? Bounty token is taken from wallet what does that mean? I didn't understand anything about it. So, can you make I clear?
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
can anybody tell me about bounty-tokens?
why they were taken from bounters?

is this project scam?
Activity: 476
The team should have already listed OIO on top exchanges. ICO ended at the end of July but it's a pity they raised $50m but have not even listed the token on a good exchange which could have prevented it from dumping and low rates. I get it it that the product should be primed concern but since they are planning on releasing the Alpha version of the OIO Blockchain in the second quarter of this year, I think the team should not wait till then to list OIO on a good exchange. They must target at least 1 top exchange before the release of the blockchain. Low volume exchanges are killing the potential of OIO token. As of writing this I see on coinmarketcap that OIO's last 24 hour volume is a mere $277! There's no doubt that once the product is fully ready to attract more users, it will create the natural demand for the token but being listed on a top exchange would boost investors confidence.
indeed it should be so that all also not long to wait for the news of this one, because all those who have joined here have been waiting too long for sure news from the team about this matter, hopefully what becomes hope can soon be realized by his team.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 264
Vote for Your Coin — Round 6 Ends in 5 Day 18 Hour left
The project with the most number of votes will be listed on BitMart for free
Vote for OIO to be listed on Bitmart.
Vote Everyday guys...
https://www.bitmart.com/vote

no confidence of boost investors at all
if here is cheating bounters
Activity: 565
Merit: 268
Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent
The team should have already listed OIO on top exchanges. ICO ended at the end of July but it's a pity they raised $50m but have not even listed the token on a good exchange which could have prevented it from dumping and low rates. I get it it that the product should be primed concern but since they are planning on releasing the Alpha version of the OIO Blockchain in the second quarter of this year, I think the team should not wait till then to list OIO on a good exchange. They must target at least 1 top exchange before the release of the blockchain. Low volume exchanges are killing the potential of OIO token. As of writing this I see on coinmarketcap that OIO's last 24 hour volume is a mere $277! There's no doubt that once the product is fully ready to attract more users, it will create the natural demand for the token but being listed on a top exchange would boost investors confidence.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
Yeah, maybe somebody from the team could provide us updates with regards to its development status and inform us any other current activity.
Right and without that, we won't be able to know more and update of the project and without knowing them perfectly no one will be interested to invest any amount on the project.

They have social media and other channels https://twitter.com/Online_OIO
Go and check every day you will see updates there
Yeah, maybe somebody from the team could provide us updates with regards to its development status and inform us any other current activity.
Right and without that, we won't be able to know more and update of the project and without knowing them perfectly no one will be interested to invest any amount on the project.
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
For more details, it is better that we continue to follow its development so we can know which registrations will be exchanged and for sure we all wish for the best
Yes, I agree with you like the development of a project is more important than any other things of a project.

It is certain that the development of the project is very important for the continuation of the project itself so for now it is better for us to keep abreast of existing developments so as not to miss information
There are a lot of important parts to make a successful project and development of a project are most important of them. But not know what is the status of the project development.

For more details, it is better that we continue to follow its development so we can know which registrations will be exchanged and for sure we all wish for the best
Yes, I agree with you like the development of a project is more important than any other things of a project.

It is certain that the development of the project is very important for the continuation of the project itself so for now it is better for us to keep abreast of existing developments so as not to miss information
There are a lot of important parts to make a successful project and development of a project are most important of them. But not know what is the status of the project development.
Activity: 669

Activity: 630
a large exchange is needed for OIO Tokens, good exchanges can make a good impression for this project, besides that, good exchanges can also increase the trading volume of OIO tokens, for now the trading volume of OIO Tokens is very small, less than $ 200 USD / day
I agree with you that this token requires a large exchanger, at least HitBTC can be an option compared to LAToken, it looks like LAToken has a fake volume because it is listed as one of the biggest exchangers according to CMC but every new token / coin enters there is no volume
I don't think the listing on hitbtc is possible, maybe it can be done on Kucoin or bittrex, and the volume won't be guaranteed, if the project is good and much in demand,
of course the trader will trade
copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
a large exchange is needed for OIO Tokens, good exchanges can make a good impression for this project, besides that, good exchanges can also increase the trading volume of OIO tokens, for now the trading volume of OIO Tokens is very small, less than $ 200 USD / day
I agree with you that this token requires a large exchanger, at least HitBTC can be an option compared to LAToken, it looks like LAToken has a fake volume because it is listed as one of the biggest exchangers according to CMC but every new token / coin enters there is no volume
Activity: 378
Both are very necessary but for now the team prefers to develop the project and I hope they don't forget the exchange
Look at the top 20 tokens at CMC they run both development and exchange  Cool
he did not forget the exchange, I see they often list their tokens into small exchanges and even exchanges that don't have volume Grin lol
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
Both are very necessary but for now the team prefers to develop the project and I hope they don't forget the exchange
Look at the top 20 tokens at CMC they run both development and exchange  Cool
he did not forget the exchange, I see they often list their tokens into small exchanges and even exchanges that don't have volume Grin lol
Pages:
Jump to: