Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]ORIGAMI NETWORK - Protocol for building decentralized marketplaces - page 10. (Read 3330 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 16
Telegram link is not working !
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Our bounty campaign is now available here : - Our bounty campaign -
So the team has only three members? I was expecting a list of developers, community managers along with some solid advisors considering you already have tie ups with banks and other establishments.

We simply only communicate on the 3 founders for the moment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
So the team has only three members? I was expecting a list of developers, community managers along with some solid advisors considering you already have tie ups with banks and other establishments.
Activity: 182
HI dev. How to price ICO   Huh
Yes we cannot do that yet because of my bitcointalk account status  Smiley
We will as soon as I can add pictures !

Thank you
Activity: 129
I appreciate the coin of your team, however you should add some pictures to the ANN topic to highlight

Origami Network
Origami Network is a protocol for building decentralized marketplace. Origami Network solves several existing problems related to online marketplace development and maintenance, escrow payments, and trusted
 reviews.The Origami Network is based on three self-sufficient platforms:
o Origami Marketplace
o Origami Payment, and
o Origami Review.
These complementary platforms can be used in a modularized fashion or together

Origami Marketplace

Origami Payment
Secure escrow payments

Origami Review
Blockchain-powered reviews system

We are three French entrepreneurs from the city of Lille. We know each other since kindergarten
and our friendship and development skills are our 2 best assets for the Origami Network project.
We (the three of us) have studied software engineering in France and Ireland; we have already
worked in the banking and trading area via our first jobs inside the Worldline Company. We know
and follow the blockchain area since many years.

When did it start?

We launched our first project together in January 2012 and it already was an online marketplace:
http://commenseruiner.com (more than 400K visitors/month)
We then launched our software development company: Comptoir du Code
(http://comptoirducode.com) in January 2015 in the online commerce area followed by our first
e-commerce website Cute Land (https://cute.land, more than 100K visitors/month)

Why Origami Network?

We decided in the summer of 2016 that we could use, package and sell to other companies the
marketplace technology we self-developed for our own marketplace CommentSeRuiner.com.
We started to work on Origami Marketplace at the end of 2016 and launched it in April 2017.
But escrow payment is an expensive area (around 2% to 4% fees + flat fees per transaction), we
want to add to our Origami Marketplace technology the possibility to have a blockchain escrow
payment with smart contract technology with low fees (around 0.7% to 1% per transaction): This
is Origami Payment.
Origami Network is a marketplace with escrow payments on the blockchain with smart contracts
technology.

[/left]
Presentation of the members of the core team:

- Julien Bruitte: CEO, co-founder - LinkedIn
- Vincent Pichon: CTO, co-founder - LinkedIn
- Alexandre Duquenoy: CMO, co-founder - LinkedIn

- Réseau Entreprendre Nord - One of the biggest French Entrepreneurs Network
- Euratechnologies - French Accelerator based in Lille, New York, San Francisco, Shanghaï, Dubaï, Belo Horizonte
- CIC - The fourth largest bank in France
- BPI France - French investment bank

Pages:
Jump to: