Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]ORIGAMI NETWORK - Protocol for building decentralized marketplaces - page 9. (Read 3330 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
So ICO starts somewhere in January? How long is it going to last?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Very nice effort.Well done sir, how much will it cost to build a P2P marketplace  with your platform? thanks
escrow payment solution market with blockchain, a memudahakan project to provide payment solutions online business, hopefully easy success.
Yes I agree with you this is a very good job. providing excellent service really well in online business. good luck for this project.I hope this project will soar.
Activity: 140
more projects like this,
because the escrow market is mostly unrealistic
in the future and pertained to it-that's all. I appreciate the idea that will be applied in this project, but whether it can be successful

Thank you for your message.
Could you please give us more details on your reflection ?
Activity: 364
more projects like this,
because the escrow market is mostly unrealistic
in the future and pertained to it-that's all. I appreciate the idea that will be applied in this project, but whether it can be successful
Hi !

There was a mistake in the whitepaper about our first project. The URL is http://commentseruiner.com, not commenseruiner.com

Thank you  Smiley
Hello everybody,

We published a new post on our blog : https://medium.com/@origaminetwork/origami-payment-second-part-of-our-network-d1cff1c45074

If you have any questions, do not hesitate !  Wink
Activity: 490
Very nice effort.Well done sir, how much will it cost to build a P2P marketplace  with your platform? thanks
escrow payment solution market with blockchain, a memudahakan project to provide payment solutions online business, hopefully easy success.
We updated our bounty campaign

Hello everybody,

Do not hesitate to check our bounty campaign !
We updated our bounty campaign
I cannot help you with the development but I can help you finding a community (and maybe there are some good devs among them).
I'll try to make this project popular using my twitter account (3000 followers) and my contacts from other crypto projects. If you need to translate into Chinese, I can do the best for you.Thanks.

Thank you. Do not hesitate to join our bounty campaign !  Wink
Activity: 166
I cannot help you with the development but I can help you finding a community (and maybe there are some good devs among them).
I'll try to make this project popular using my twitter account (3000 followers) and my contacts from other crypto projects. If you need to translate into Chinese, I can do the best for you.Thanks.

We do not have setup fees. The prices will depend on the transactions per month. You have the first version of our pricing in the whitepaper there : Whitepaper

Thanks.
Activity: 175
CLOUT media.decentralised
Hello everybody,

Sorry about the Telegram link, you can now join our discord there : https://discord.gg/H2V4MFX
Discord will be better indeed.

Thank you.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
All decent coins that do airdrops use Discord. Telegram links don't even work in Firefox anyway so that makes the dev using some smartphone with google chrome, maybe because that's all a big scam
Pages:
Jump to: