Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]ORIGAMI NETWORK - Protocol for building decentralized marketplaces - page 8. (Read 3330 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Merry Christmas from all the team !  Smiley
You can check our last blog post : https://medium.com/@origaminetwork/origami-review-third-part-of-the-network-f5e176f38666

We talk about our third self-sufficient decentralised product : Origami Review

Hello community,

The OP has been updated with images.

Thank you.
I noticed that token holder can earn money by holding ORI TOKEN and the payout will be monthly. How much percentage is it? Is a staking system?

The thing that makes Origami Network tokens valuable is the ability to earn Ether passively by holding tokens. Users that have invested in Origami Network tokens will receive around 0.8% to 1% in ETH of the payments made through Origami Payment.
Payouts will be monthly.
When viewed from the roadmap this project has the potential to achieve success, let alone his team also have known each other and I am sure the concept has also been compiled. Hopefully this project can be successful until ICO ends.

Thank you.
We have an ambitious roadmap ahead of us and a strong team with the experience to achieve those goals.
Activity: 728
Merit: 102
3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)
I noticed that token holder can earn money by holding ORI TOKEN and the payout will be monthly. How much percentage is it? Is a staking system?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
When viewed from the roadmap this project has the potential to achieve success, let alone his team also have known each other and I am sure the concept has also been compiled. Hopefully this project can be successful until ICO ends.
Hello everybody

Do not hesitate if you have questions.

Regards
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
We have other ANN threads in other languages :

Sory sir,
Where is Indonesia ANN?
I am frightened by the fact that the site is designed on Wordpress. What will happen when the ICO starts?

Why are you frightened ?
The ICO will start the 12th January 2018. The smart contract address will be available at 9.00am UTC+1.

Thank you.
Judging by the name of the project - the project is Japanese? Japanese projects do not know why, cause confidence. It's like Japanese cars. They are valued for their reliability and quality.

The project is French as is the core team and partners.
The core team is based in Lille, France.
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
Judging by the name of the project - the project is Japanese? Japanese projects do not know why, cause confidence. It's like Japanese cars. They are valued for their reliability and quality.
Your OP could really do with a more professional design similar to your website

In the whitepaper you mention the hardcap is 5,000 ETH but what's the minimum amount to be raised for the project to go ahead and why charge a fixed monthly fee for the marketplace and not a percentage of each transaction?

Thank you for your message.
The OP will be updated as soon as our bitcointalk account allows us to do so, very soon.

There is no soft cap in our ICO. The project will go on whatever happens because we strongly believe in our project and our product. The purpose of our ICO is to go and reach our goals faster.

We are actually thinking about charging transaction fees instead of monthly fixed fees. But if we do so we probably should charge setup fees.

Kind regards,
So ICO starts somewhere in January? How long is it going to last?

Hello,
The ICO starts the 12th January and ends the 15th February 2018.
Activity: 336
I am frightened by the fact that the site is designed on Wordpress. What will happen when the ICO starts?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Your OP could really do with a more professional design similar to your website

In the whitepaper you mention the hardcap is 5,000 ETH but what's the minimum amount to be raised for the project to go ahead and why charge a fixed monthly fee for the marketplace and not a percentage of each transaction?
Pages:
Jump to: