Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥 - page 58. (Read 23818 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
With the help of which tools will the project realize its product and achieve the goals that it currently faces?

I do not understand, you are interested in learning about the technologies that will use this project in your product or what? Or exactly the objects through which the project will achieve its goals?

Most likely, I'm interested in learning about technology, I'm being wrong. What objects can you tell about? I do not understand it either.

Well, in this case, everything is simple. The object here is the user who will use the product. Consequently, with the help of his project will fulfill its goals and functions

Well, I understood this, and what technologies will be used in the product of the project? I am interested in this particular question, since I could not find the answer to it on the website.
Activity: 252
With the help of which tools will the project realize its product and achieve the goals that it currently faces?

I do not understand, you are interested in learning about the technologies that will use this project in your product or what? Or exactly the objects through which the project will achieve its goals?

Most likely, I'm interested in learning about technology, I'm being wrong. What objects can you tell about? I do not understand it either.

Well, in this case, everything is simple. The object here is the user who will use the product. Consequently, with the help of his project will fulfill its goals and functions
Activity: 350

Activity: 280
Perfectly, this is what I need. Can you share this link with me? It will be very useful for me

Oh sure. Under this link you can get acquainted with all the features of the project, its description, tasks and objectives. https://www.biohal.io/pdf/biohal_whitepaper1.1.pdf

Excellent, thank you very much, now I will be able to get to know this project as effectively as possible and take part in its development!

Yes, it is not difficult, I'm sure that you will be interested in this project and you will actively work with it and develop it
Perfectly, this is what I need. Can you share this link with me? It will be very useful for me

Oh sure. Under this link you can get acquainted with all the features of the project, its description, tasks and objectives. https://www.biohal.io/pdf/biohal_whitepaper1.1.pdf

Excellent, thank you very much, now I will be able to get to know this project as effectively as possible and take part in its development!

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Using the biometric data authentication is really a big jump in cryptocurrency protection/security system.
By implementing that technology in cryptocurrency, that could takes the crypto world to step up into a higher level
Activity: 420
A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

Where can I get the most current information about this project at the moment? The latest news and so on?

I think that the most relevant information you can find in the white paper of this project. There are collected all the data on the project and its goals and objectives
Activity: 392
A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

Where can I get the most current information about this project at the moment? The latest news and so on?

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi, Proteo under BIOHAL established technology which can make a dried serum from blood by a portable centrifuge.   And it can be delivered to the analyzing laboratory.
Activity: 1
How can you separate serum and blood and transport it halfway around the world?
copper member
Activity: 26
I just wanted to know how the end users are going to get tested for cancer?
Are you guys going to provide some kits that will be delivered to the users' homes or do they have to come to a designated lab to get tested?

Biohal ecosystem contains a preventive test named PROTEO, that will detect Cancer at stage 0 with the patient’s blood sample. If the patient wishes to give their blood sample through the kits and can send it to the PROTEO lab without affecting the accuracy of the test.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
What other ailments have you tried to detect at stage 0? Other than Cancer and Alzheimer ’s?

As of now, only Cancer and Alzheimer's. More preventive tests will be researched and done in the near future.

The mission is great but are you still going to push the project if you haven't raised your targets during ICO? I hope you can get private investors on board, so you will not depend from the crypto community. If you have the capability to make this a reality, I strongly believed that you can get big investors.
Pages:
Jump to: