Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥 - page 59. (Read 23818 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
BIOHAL is surely taking the cryptocurrency into a whole new level, utilizing a biometric verification will be able to ensure a maximum security on anything that are stored or managed in BIOHAL.
I think this can be a revolution on blockchain technology.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Coin Dev/Admin please apply to SatoExchange. Its free to list coin there. Read below info

Dear Members And General Public,
We have all put our best to making SatoExchange the best exchange of the people, for the traders.
We respect the opinion and interests of members and we have decided we will take time to list your favorite tokens on the exchange freely.

Free Coin/Token Listing
We have released the coin listing and voting system.
This system provides registered SatoExchange members with ability to list as many as possible of their favorite tokens/coins.
All coins listed will now be voted for in a month and the top currencies with highest votes will be listed on our markets after at the end of the month.
Top 5 currencies will be listed at the end of each month until this campaign is terminated or put to pause.

How To List Your Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
On the VOTE NEW COINS page, click on Add new coin for listing

Supply the coin/token information to the best of your knowledge
Click Submit

Pls note: Your submission will be reviewed and approved or otherwise disapproved by our team.

How To Vote Your Favorite Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
Search for your desired coin/token on the list.
Click on the Vote button next to the token you want to vote
Pls note: You have maximum of 5 votes to cast per month. You can cast all your votes for just 1 token or multiple. It's just your decision.

Voting And Listing Eligibility Criteria
To avoid spam votes we have ensured individuals must be registered, must have at least one deposit and must have made at least one trade in any of our markets to be able to place votes and add coins to the vote list. Each user can vote up to 5 times monthly.

Direct Listing
If you want your coin/token to be directly listed without the voting structure please contact our Support Team

Disclaimer
Please note that SatoExchange retains the right to adjust any of the details stated here at any time and you will be duly notified.

More info at reddit @ https://www.reddit.com/r/Satoexchange/
copper member
Activity: 26
What other ailments have you tried to detect at stage 0? Other than Cancer and Alzheimer ’s?

As of now, only Cancer and Alzheimer's. More preventive tests will be researched and done in the near future.
Activity: 1
What other ailments have you tried to detect at stage 0? Other than Cancer and Alzheimer ’s?
Activity: 39
Biohal uses the PROTEO test to detect cancer. But what is the assurance that the test is 100% accurate?

as I read on its white paper, it's not 100%. it is stated 99% accurate assured by the Proteo technology which is more convincing because it directly uses the blood of the patient or a person who want to do the test. not like the traditional way of using MRI or x-ray which has a high exposure to radiation. 
Activity: 11
I just wanted to know how the end users are going to get tested for cancer?
Are you guys going to provide some kits that will be delivered to the users' homes or do they have to come to a designated lab to get tested?
copper member
Activity: 51
intersting project i will keep an eye on this Smiley
Activity: 39
This project is very helpful to the society since the no.1 problem that jeopardizes human health nowadays is CANCER! Most of us knew how it feels to lose someone we knew especially those who are very close to us. This is a breakthrough in the medical industry for it uses cutting-edge technology by Proteo liquid biopsy giving 99% accuracy test result. this biohal project also provides a lot of benefits not only for cancer patients but for people who are working hard to eliminate this disease. If you are going to invest here, do are not only an investor collecting profits, you are considered as a HERO for helping the project to run in order to reach out every solution for patients and people who are in the medical industry. The white papers clearly stated the plans and the "how to`s" which is worth or reading. I can't wait to share it!
copper member
Biohal uses the PROTEO test to detect cancer. But what is the assurance that the test is 100% accurate?

PROTEO uses Dried serum technology to separate the blood from serum and then testing it. The accuracy is around 99%. Isn’t that enough?
Activity: 14
Activity: 4
copper member
This seems like a far-flung idea. What could it possibly give to the cryptocurrency world other than its tokens?

Detecting Cancer at stage 0 is light years away. But Biohal made it a reality depending on their site. Still debating on investing in their ecosystem.
copper member
I am very interested so I will ask you a question.
I am specialized in medical treatment, I think that it is a field that needs now.

Are you considering disclosing information on people who operate or develop?
I thought that investment would be easier if I could understand their faces and features, so I asked.

The patient's information are stored in Blockchain and without their consent, these information could not be released. That is one of the services blockchain does in Biohal ecosystem.
Activity: 132
I am very interested so I will ask you a question.
I am specialized in medical treatment, I think that it is a field that needs now.

Are you considering disclosing information on people who operate or develop?
I thought that investment would be easier if I could understand their faces and features, so I asked.
Activity: 7
This seems like a far-flung idea. What could it possibly give to the cryptocurrency world other than its tokens?
copper member
Where is the introduction of team member?
And how many token in total supply?

We are putting together a panel of experts. We will update our team shortly. As for total token supply
①Max issurable supply: 20,000,000,000Tokens(20 Billions token)
②Tokens by selling at ICO(circulation supply): 5,400,000,000Tokens(①×27%)
Activity: 8
Where is the introduction of team member?
And how many token in total supply?
Activity: 1
I have looked into your project and it is very much new to the medical field. By the looks of it,  blockchain has been imbibed into it for obvious security reasons. I would like to get into the project and see how it benefits the people around the world. Investors out there, Biohal is very profitable and it would also help to build their ecosystem and benefit the world.
Pages:
Jump to: