Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][PRIVATE-SALE] WinWinCoin gambling solution with decentralized Jackpot - page 13. (Read 29889 times)

Activity: 978
Merit: 250
I have visited your website and it has a great design to look. I wonder what the difference between the hardcap and the jackpot hardcap means.
probably this is some kind of new feature, I have not seen this before. I would also like to hear an explanation from the development team so that we understand the difference between these two concepts.

Maybe, this was already been included in their WP which they already been sharing it to the public. But still, this would also be good if the team also share some of their information.
I think it would really be correct if the team makes small notes with explanations of the various functions of the project.
Agree wth that buddy. That would be great for the people of the community. And moreover, if the team will take an action to this suggestion of yours then, I am sure that a lot more supporters and users will be glad about it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
This airdrop is not yet getting any impression and participants at all we need to promote this campaign to gain supporters, I will retweet it on my twitter account.
Activity: 504
I have visited your website and it has a great design to look. I wonder what the difference between the hardcap and the jackpot hardcap means.
Did you find this information on the official website? Because I did not notice this, or the information has already been changed. Something I am confused and I do not understand what kind of jackpot.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
It seems that you have forgotten to include the date of your tokens sales. All the details about the bonus and the prices were listed but the date were not included.
Activity: 378
How about Jacpot feature, i mean how it will working at Winwincoin for all session.
Yesterday I asked this question, but I was not answered. Since I was also interested in the jackpot. And how it will be possible to win.
Dua
Activity: 616
probably this is some kind of new feature, I have not seen this before. I would also like to hear an explanation from the development team so that we understand the difference between these two concepts.

Maybe, this was already been included in their WP which they already been sharing it to the public. But still, this would also be good if the team also share some of their information.
I think it would really be correct if the team makes small notes with explanations of the various functions of the project.
Activity: 308
It seems that the team of WinWinCoin are much more kind and very dedicated to the investors of crypto. They will shared the raised funds to them via draw. This is something unique and a very good kind of strategy. Hopefully, it will have a positive feedback and results in the end.
Activity: 308
Hi everyone! Our airdrop campaign has already started.
Airdrop HERE
Thank you so much admin. Quite a good start. Airdrop will surely attract many and expecting plenty of participants. May I ask is there any number of limits for participants in your airdrop?
Hello! Thx for your feedback.
Now we don`t have any limits, but who knows))
In any case, jump it right now. This is a guarantee of success)
How much of the value of 100 WWC at this moment? I really pay attention to this airdrop and this project.

whatever the value of it at their Private or ICO price, don't be surprise if the price of it will drop when is it already in an exchange.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Activity: 496
Merit: 100
Airdrop HERE
Thank you so much admin. Quite a good start. Airdrop will surely attract many and expecting plenty of participants. May I ask is there any number of limits for participants in your airdrop?
I am so glad that this project have come to launched its airdrop campaign. I will going to paticipates too and so looking forward for the smooth flow of this and good outcome of the program.
Activity: 532
I am just curious about this gambling solution because I was thinking about some gambling platform and it seems to be so confusing to me. Is there a problem with regards to the games because this simply a game of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 322
Kindly include video presentation bounty as well on your bounty campaigns so that other members who dont like reading too much can also understand your gambling concept by watching your videos.
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
How about Jacpot feature, i mean how it will working at Winwincoin for all session.
Activity: 423
Airdrop HERE
How much of the value of 100 WWC at this moment? I really pay attention to this airdrop and this project.
Activity: 574
Most important this that this design was not created only for banal attracting investors. I hope, as the functionality will be at the high level.
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
Airdrop HERE
I am so glad that this project have come to launched its airdrop campaign. I will going to paticipates too and so looking forward for the smooth flow of this and good outcome of the program.
Wow great team WinWin! Not only that you have a good platform for gambling but also the team has managing this project well. Good to see that you have this now, an Airdrop campaign for a lots of us in here. Good to see this keep going into good terms.
Activity: 616
Activity: 602
I just noticed that when I clicked the images above it redirect me to another website called https://radikal.ru/. Is it your partner website?
Activity: 518
I am very much well amazed to the goals and plans of this project. Well, I have found out that the creation of the association and the WinWinCoin cryptocurrency solves all the problems of the market faced by both players and operators. This is a good project to be looking forward into this community with a very promising vision.
Pages:
Jump to: