Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][PRIVATE-SALE] WinWinCoin gambling solution with decentralized Jackpot - page 8. (Read 29889 times)

Activity: 978
Merit: 250
Winwin have well understable whitepaper and also have the video which showing capable they are and how a project can be well planned.you really will win people heart
That is indeed one of the good things that the project development team make for its target people to make understand much even better there project and as to gain more people that familiarize the WinWin coin in the most easiest way. A lots of people will be much glad if what there are reading is user friendly and can easily adopt the idea and concepts it emphasize for the community.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
winwin means lose lose ,:)
yes, if you skip this project Wink
Nope there will be no lose if they skip the project since they won't lose any when the project flips but they could really win if they project gain popularity and have a massive development.
copper member
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
copper member
When I click on any image, it takes to this website " www.radikal.ru ", its contents in Russian language, but I used google to translate it into English, contains random videos and pictures, What has it to do with WinWin project?

I already message the team and send support but still i observed they have not yet fixed the linked of the site. It can discourage people and investors if they see this one.
Hi!
see above my answer
copper member
When I click on any image, it takes to this website " www.radikal.ru ", its contents in Russian language, but I used google to translate it into English, contains random videos and pictures, What has it to do with WinWin project?
Nothing. It`s just free hosting site for picture download. Unfortunate this forum has no able opportunity to add direct pictures, that`s why we have to use this site.
copper member
Kindly include video presentation bounty as well on your bounty campaigns so that other members who dont like reading too much can also understand your gambling concept by watching your videos.
This will be very helpful for the publication of the project.
Hello!
All tutorial videos you can find at the 1st page of this thread or there:
General conception of WinWinCoin - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi9YLNa8gqQ
New ICO format - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3DgdqjzjOk&t=1s
I watched your video about the new Ico format. In principle, I now understand everything. The only question is, will there be similar video reviews in languages ​​other than English?
Hello!
We have the same video in Russian. In a future we have a plan to add some Asian languages.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4

I already message the team and send support but still i observed they have not yet fixed the linked of the site. It can discourage people and investors if they see this one.

finally, I figured out why that website is there, it seems like that Russian website offers uploading image services, so people upload their pictures there. It's just a mistake in copying the links to put the images in this thread which confused many people and makes them taking if it's Russian project.

So, it means that they intentionally make it as a strategy? I am not sure if it's related to the platform because this is all about gambling solution.
Most likely this is some kind of mistake, I do not think that the developers specifically gave us the wrong link to the site. I think they will deal with this problem soon.

I mean naturally it's going to be a mistake but at this level shouldnt the developers be cross checking before they give out random links to people
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

This is a major issue, I think the team should focus some of their time on fixing the links of the site.

Probably didn't notice the message you have sent, do they have technical support contact? Or do you think the one you have click is a link for ad?

Is that a question that needs to be asked? If you need to ask that's a major red flag, cause every site that handles cash should have technical support
Activity: 322
Winwin have well understable whitepaper and also have the video which showing capable they are and how a project can be well planned.you really will win people heart
Whitepaper is the first thing I usually spend my time to read in order to investigate the potential of my interest projects.
It is good feeling after reading the Whitepaper of WinWinCoin.
Activity: 554
A user friendly whitepaper with a brief and concise information stated inside of it, attract more people to the project. Well, a simple and understandable but pull concept project whitepaper much better to read. The project team will make an advantage to it to have well known deep the project.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Is a good way to setup a better and transparent ico i think Having concise whitepaper and then other keys places listing like icobench actually helps boost the exchange more better
Dua
Activity: 616

Yes, not a good mistake. I hope that they will quickly fix this error. it is very strange that the site does not open on the link needed and for this it is not the first time they have written, and have not yet corrected.
This is really some kind of incomprehensible mistake, I hope this is not some kind of fraudulent site, because it looks very strange. Why upload your photos there?
Activity: 336

finally, I figured out why that website is there, it seems like that Russian website offers uploading image services, so people upload their pictures there. It's just a mistake in copying the links to put the images in this thread which confused many people and makes them taking if it's Russian project.

So, it means that they intentionally make it as a strategy? I am not sure if it's related to the platform because this is all about gambling solution.
Most likely this is some kind of mistake, I do not think that the developers specifically gave us the wrong link to the site. I think they will deal with this problem soon.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

Yes, not a good mistake. I hope that they will quickly fix this error. it is very strange that the site does not open on the link needed and for this it is not the first time they have written, and have not yet corrected.

Things sometimes can be wrong and this is why technical team should always be ready when there is a problem that may occur during the development. Hopefully, that issue will be assisted so that everything will be going fine.

This is a major issue, I think the team should focus some of their time on fixing the links of the site.

Probably didn't notice the message you have sent, do they have technical support contact? Or do you think the one you have click is a link for ad?
Exactly on which images you are trying to hit on the winwin official website?
winwincoin.io is the official website and on what images you are hitting and facing the issue?
Even if you hit on any team in site there will be a short mesaage box which will enable but could not come across the issue you are facing and the website is also available even in English language along with russian language for more information hit the drop down button on the top right corner and choose En or En Ru to change.
Share more information on the issue you are facing so the developers can take a look on it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

I read this information very carefully and I can say that I studied the project for a long time. I liked him. That is why I support it and await the official opening.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 378

Pages:
Jump to: