Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][PRIVATE-SALE] WinWinCoin gambling solution with decentralized Jackpot - page 9. (Read 29889 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 2
When I click on any image, it takes to this website " www.radikal.ru ", its contents in Russian language, but I used google to translate it into English, contains random videos and pictures, What has it to do with WinWin project?

I already message the team and send support but still i observed they have not yet fixed the linked of the site. It can discourage people and investors if they see this one.

This is a major issue, I think the team should focus some of their time on fixing the links of the site.

Probably didn't notice the message you have sent, do they have technical support contact? Or do you think the one you have click is a link for ad?
Activity: 392
Kindly include video presentation bounty as well on your bounty campaigns so that other members who dont like reading too much can also understand your gambling concept by watching your videos.
This will be very helpful for the publication of the project.

Great idea. For people dislike reading, Majority of bettors are also convinced and impressed from video presentations.
I do also agree of having video presentation and if ever the person is convinced or got interested of the presentation then comes he will still read for more details.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Be sure to read their whitepaper to understand the project very well, https://winwincoin.io/white-paper/white_paper_en.pdf
Yes, reading the whole whitepaper would make the users really understand how the project will work and how was the team to manage the project.
Perhaps, if you are really want to invest in this project it is necessary to read the white paper inorder to gain enough knowledge on it's concept here in crypto world. Also, much needed to join and follow their announcement channels  so we will be always updated on it's flow.

Yeah right, most of investors are checking first the whitepaper and how impressive it is, I hope many new investors will check the project and hopefully will gonna make more investments here.
That is the right thing to do, before anything else you need to check whitepaper. Investing needs a large range of research to know more about the project concept ang the probability of profits. That is why a presentable and well composed whitepaper i important to impress the prospect investors.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
When I click on any image, it takes to this website " www.radikal.ru ", its contents in Russian language, but I used google to translate it into English, contains random videos and pictures, What has it to do with WinWin project?

I already message the team and send support but still i observed they have not yet fixed the linked of the site. It can discourage people and investors if they see this one.

This is a major issue, I think the team should focus some of their time on fixing the links of the site.

Let's give them more time to fix things, pretty sure they gonna address this as soon as they received and opened this issue. Hopefully this will be soon so things wont be worsen. Will keep on following this project. I am expecting to have updates soon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

I agree. They need to fix this error as soon as possible so that people will not have doubts with this idea. They need to show that they are really serious and sincere to the community inorder to have good reputations in the public most especially in crypto space.

Encountering problems, bugs and system errors are normal because the project is new. What is important now is how the team will handle it and how fast they can fix it. Hope for more new updates from this project.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
Be sure to read their whitepaper to understand the project very well, https://winwincoin.io/white-paper/white_paper_en.pdf
Yes, reading the whole whitepaper would make the users really understand how the project will work and how was the team to manage the project.
Perhaps, if you are really want to invest in this project it is necessary to read the white paper inorder to gain enough knowledge on it's concept here in crypto world. Also, much needed to join and follow their announcement channels  so we will be always updated on it's flow.

Yeah right, most of investors are checking first the whitepaper and how impressive it is, I hope many new investors will check the project and hopefully will gonna make more investments here.
copper member
Activity: 490

I agree. They need to fix this error as soon as possible so that people will not have doubts with this idea. They need to show that they are really serious and sincere to the community inorder to have good reputations in the public most especially in crypto space.
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
Thank for your information, i think people will understand about this project more after read this.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Activity: 560
Activity: 616
Merit: 4
Kindly include video presentation bounty as well on your bounty campaigns so that other members who dont like reading too much can also understand your gambling concept by watching your videos.

Great idea. For people dislike reading, Majority of bettors are also convinced and impressed from video presentations.

Mehh, depends, there's also a whole group of people who prefer text as they can read at their own speed and dont need to rely on a time consuming video
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

They need to fix it fast lol, for a company who's entire business model is people trusting their site with money, fixing their site should be a priority
Activity: 978
Merit: 250

Indeed true. People that prefer much more watching than reading will be the target crypto persons of that matter. Just like me, a mere example, I like watching video presentations than to read a couple of long text and articles of a specific project. That way, I can say that if the project will launch something like that, it will adds up a boost to the project even more.
Is this a Russian company based? I am seeing the people are in the same race? Also the links are broken if you visit the team profile?

Most of the ICOs these days are from the same couple of countries. Well most of them have no choice since a lot of other countries have regulations stopping them

And most of ICOs that vanished after sale are from the same countries, not saying this is one of them. But doing more research will give you assurance of your investment
Activity: 496
Merit: 100

That is is right! Interesting to see this video presentation to be launch. Well, more people will be able to come in this project and participates in the bounty. Looking forward for more interesting updates coming soon.
Looking forward for this matter to carry on. I am hoping a good outcome will happen that more people will come to know this project and the video presentation will be lauch soon. That would bring an impact for the bounty of the project as well as to the entire project having to make a lots of people easily make understand the bounty and encourage to join and participates on it.
Activity: 423
Merit: 1
winwin means lose lose ,:)
Lol, gambling is meaning lose at anytime bro, if you are sure win, you are richest with sold out all of your asset for gambling  Kiss Kiss
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
winwin means lose lose ,:)
Activity: 518

That is is right! Interesting to see this video presentation to be launch. Well, more people will be able to come in this project and participates in the bounty. Looking forward for more interesting updates coming soon.
Activity: 350
D.U.G

Pages:
Jump to: