Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]👅PROVOCO.ME - Challenge Network for Ethereum Blockchain - page 27. (Read 5054 times)

Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Will KYC data verification be requested? Any doubt, will Tynder style subscription packages be available?

Subscription packages? And do you mean Tinder?

C'mon, Tinder is a sex app
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Will KYC data verification be requested? Any doubt, will Tynder style subscription packages be available?

Subscription packages? And do you mean Tinder?
Activity: 212
I agree, there is no point to rush things. Social networks require social responsibility for developers to oversee any damaging scenarios.  Cool

What damaging scenarios do you anticipate?

Probably lawsuits due to bone/neck braking challenges Cheesy

But i think that part is covered,its been said that anything that can hurt you will be forbidden.But then again,you can get hurt by literally doing basic stuff like walking Tongue

LOL yeah that's true i guess.  But getting hurt for purpose of doing a challenge opens a whole can of legal whoop ass
Activity: 238

Any serious projects asks for KYC,so im sure it will be like that for provoco too.

Make it mandatory that you have to send a selfie with tongue out Cheesy
Activity: 182
I agree, there is no point to rush things. Social networks require social responsibility for developers to oversee any damaging scenarios.  Cool

But i think that part is covered,its been said that anything that can hurt you will be forbidden.But then again,you can get hurt by literally doing basic stuff like walking Tongue

Some disclaimer like "all things you do, you do on your own responsibility" should probably do the trick.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Activity: 84

Any serious projects asks for KYC,so im sure it will be like that for provoco too.

Yes,in this time you cant be safe enough,so better do whatever you can.

I agree,so im sure provoco will ask for KYC,as this is serious project and serious team.
Activity: 98
We all are,and cant wait for beta to start.
Activity: 182
I'm really interested to see how this works in practice.
Activity: 112

Yes,in this time you cant be safe enough,so better do whatever you can.
Activity: 98

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I challenge AGNE JUSKENAITE to make a funny face Cheesy

Yeah, she has interesting facial expressions Smiley

Yes please, lets challenge her

Yes please. Make her do something Cheesy
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
I challenge AGNE JUSKENAITE to make a funny face Cheesy

Yeah, she has interesting facial expressions Smiley

Yes please, lets challenge her
Activity: 238

Activity: 10
But is alpha going to be available for all of us to test it,or it will be just for the internal testing?

Makes sense to do it first with smaller amount of people,and then when its polished a bit,you make it open for everyone.

I would join the beta also if possible
But is alpha going to be available for all of us to test it,or it will be just for the internal testing?

Makes sense to do it first with smaller amount of people,and then when its polished a bit,you make it open for everyone.

Yeah, open beta invitation please Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: