Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]👅PROVOCO.ME - Challenge Network for Ethereum Blockchain - page 25. (Read 5054 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Damn now i have to download instagram
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Hello community Smiley

All team has been working heavily on technology Provoco is going to use. All this is coming to Whitepaper and will be released just before pre-ICO.

Provoco team has started a new Instagram challenge Smiley Here is the rules:

• Take a selfie with tongue out!
  • Upload picture to Instagram with hashtag #PROVOCOME

Here is full thread about it Smiley - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdropinstagram-provocome-ready-to-challenge-yourself-2799893

Provoco.me

Whaaaat? No way! What's the reward?
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
all done, amazing platform, can't wait to see this project evolve in the near future. count my support thru sharing and posting on my social media accounts. goodluck to this project and goodluck dev.

Same here man. Share, like, subscribe, and buy if possible Cheesy
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Hello community Smiley

All team has been working heavily on technology Provoco is going to use. All this is coming to Whitepaper and will be released just before pre-ICO.

Here is full thread about it Smiley - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdropinstagram-provocome-ready-to-challenge-yourself-2799893

Provoco.me

I like the idea,but maybe people will cheat and wont put their own selfie.Maybe everyone should hold piece of papere with hashtag #provocome or something like that?

The idea is to provoce people you know. So you'll know if the selfie is fake
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hello community Smiley

Provoco.me

I like the idea,but maybe people will cheat and wont put their own selfie.Maybe everyone should hold piece of papere with hashtag #provocome or something like that?
Activity: 84
Hello community Smiley

Provoco.me

Great,i hope many will join,im thinking about it too!
all done, amazing platform, can't wait to see this project evolve in the near future. count my support thru sharing and posting on my social media accounts. goodluck to this project and goodluck dev.

Yep,make sure to join bounty too,its the great way to spread the word and make some coins too!
Activity: 8
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hello community Smiley

Provoco.me

Thats what im talking about,provoco team should lead by an example and other will join too,especially considering there is giveaway too !
Activity: 84
A platform for challenges is a funny idea. Are you referring to something like Mark Zuckerberg did back then with this ice-bucket stuff?

Most annoying challenge ever Tongue

+1

There was no point to that really,and it didnt help anyone by pouring buckets of ice.
Activity: 112
Hello community Smiley

Provoco.me

Thats aesome,and i hope many people will respond to that!
Activity: 99
Hello community Smiley

Provoco.me
Activity: 210
How does KYC work exactly?
Activity: 112
Why  are  people mentioning KYC,did anyone from the team mentioned it will be needed?I may missed that info.

It's just that i've been burned once. Don't wanna go through it again

Really?That sucks.

I guess KYC could be a good thing,just to be more sure.
Activity: 126
goodluck to this project, i wish this great project a big success in the near future. goodluck dev.

Always nice to see some support. Even from phillipino shitposters Cheesy

Haha good one,but maybe he is from indonesia actually Tongue
A platform for challenges is a funny idea. Are you referring to something like Mark Zuckerberg did back then with this ice-bucket stuff?

Most annoying challenge ever Tongue
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

I believe so. But on a more global scale
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
goodluck to this project, i wish this great project a big success in the near future. goodluck dev.

Always nice to see some support. Even from phillipino shitposters Cheesy
Activity: 5
Pages:
Jump to: