Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]👅PROVOCO.ME - Challenge Network for Ethereum Blockchain - page 22. (Read 5054 times)

Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Admins, how did you get this idea anyway?

How do all good ideas come by? In your sleep
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
Admins, how did you get this idea anyway?
Activity: 219
Why is your logo a horse hoof, or is it a camel toe?

Hah good observation. I think it's a tongue tho

Yeees, tongue! makes total sence
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Generally it is not clear how participants in this social network will earn money? Will they receive coins for their content? And how to pick up the reward?

From what i understand, if you do the challenge, people have to pay you

I guess that a bigger group of people can also challenge you and then much bigger amounts of money would probably be involved...however the challenges would probably be much more difficult too.

Hm,thats a good question actually,about possibility of group challenges.That might be very interesting Smiley
Activity: 176
Generally it is not clear how participants in this social network will earn money? Will they receive coins for their content? And how to pick up the reward?

I guess that a bigger group of people can also challenge you and then much bigger amounts of money would probably be involved...however the challenges would probably be much more difficult too.
Activity: 147

Activity: 126
I saw you are sponsoring some Dacar race? When is this happening?

Ye,we didnt get any updates on that for some time,hows that going?
Activity: 350
Merit: 3

You challenge someone to do something,and in return he gest tokens.It works the opposite way too,someone challenges you,you do it and you get reward.

Atleast thats how i understood it.

Yes,i think thats sums it up,thats how i got it too.
Activity: 126

You challenge someone to do something,and in return he gest tokens.It works the opposite way too,someone challenges you,you do it and you get reward.

Atleast thats how i understood it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

Hah good observation. I think it's a tongue tho
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
I saw you are sponsoring some Dacar race? When is this happening?
Activity: 160
You should consider some media exposure. On instagram, i see only 10 pictures
Activity: 84
Is the platform live already?

I dont think so,we are all still waiting for beta to start so w ecan finally test it out,and maybe earn some tokens Smiley

Yes i really hope it starts soon,and maybe best testers could keep some of the VOCO tokens,as reward,i think that would bring more people to this.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Hello

Is the ico over or can i still participate?

I think pre ico starts on february 1st,and ICO soon after that.
Activity: 147
Where can i register for the ICO please?
Hello

Is the ico over or can i still participate?
Activity: 154

There is Instagram airdrop where people can get some easy tokens  for sharing their selfies Smiley

Oh, got to check that out
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Everyone except Charlie Sheen Cheesy

He probably did cocaine bucket challenge

He actually poured down the money he then gave  to the charity Smiley

Epic video!

Provoco team should come up with some really interesting challenge to draw people into project and also include some money in it to be even more interesting.
In fact some "beta testing" of the network is a way to go.

There is Instagram airdrop where people can get some easy tokens  for sharing their selfies Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: