Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]👅PROVOCO.ME - Challenge Network for Ethereum Blockchain - page 4. (Read 5054 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Dafuq??  I don't know what they're up to, but i like it!

Yep,i like this mysterious approach,it really looks interesting.

Now they even have some kind of stream with countdown,anyone knows whats that about?

Might be start of some campaign. Can't wait to finally see what's this all about Smiley
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I help to launch ICO / collecting
Actually, It seems difficult for me to combine entertainment and changing the world for the better. After all, it is possible to engage in charity without an additional challenge .

I love this saying from their whitepaper: “PROVOCO ecosystem lets you have fun while it’s taking care of serious world problems automatically”

Makes so much sense
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Dafuq??  I don't know what they're up to, but i like it!

Yep,i like this mysterious approach,it really looks interesting.

Now they even have some kind of stream with countdown,anyone knows whats that about?
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
I saw somekind of code when I click on provoco logo, anything about that? Should I save that fir future?
20 hours left... better get my popcorn ready Smiley
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
A great project, let's stick to it for a long time, see what will happen, and hope to get a good return in the future.
Activity: 92
Actually, It seems difficult for me to combine entertainment and changing the world for the better. After all, it is possible to engage in charity without an additional challenge .
Activity: 266
one of the best project...looks so promising ..best of luck team
Activity: 42
Interesting project. Will follow this one. Aso joined bounty campaign and currently awaiting for approval.
Goodluck.
brand new
Activity: 0
Why website gone dark? What's happening?? Shocked Huh
Activity: 32
A great project, let's stick to it for a long time, see what will happen, and hope to get a good return in the future.
Activity: 34
Sounds like a very interesting project  I'll be definitely keeping an eye on it!
Activity: 104
I like the idea, this will be fun. Challenge and reward  Cheesy. People will love this and I can't wait too see many fun challenge in your social network so I will keep my eye on your project
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
I read the information above and it looks like a comprehensive project. The Idea of this project looks quite interesting. Nowadays it sees like creating a social media is the only way to draw young generation.
 I'd like to see how it will be developed and realized.
Why website gone dark? What's happening?? Shocked Huh

Not compeltely dark, found some code inside:

QmboYxtZyH54ANWWPwdFU8fEZRjVWocSG8hwqUgEyL3U4Y

is this private key for wallet?
Activity: 56
Hey guys, good luck with PROVOCO Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for over 300K+ monthly potential investors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
What is the need to create a custom token for Provoco, if this principles are already applied in Ether? What is your difference to Ether?
Activity: 99
Pages:
Jump to: