Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]👅PROVOCO.ME - Challenge Network for Ethereum Blockchain - page 9. (Read 5054 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Is provoco goint to require some chalenge moderators, you know like people that would keep an eye that everything is under control?

I guess Provoco team will be doing that.Or you mean  some community moderators?

They will probably need community moderators, because it could be a lot of work.

Yeah, they could maybe recruit from more active members on the Provoco.
Activity: 176
Social networks are desperate for a revolution!

We need some VR social networks

Or somehow implement VR with provoco.

Like Second Life?

I wouldn't mix challenges with VR...screw that shit! There is no real challenge in VR. It has to be real life caught on tape!   

I agree,this should be about engaing people in real life,making them to move their asses,not spend time sitting in the comfy chair.

I also very much agree with that...in VR it just losses its point.
Activity: 182
Is provoco goint to require some chalenge moderators, you know like people that would keep an eye that everything is under control?

I guess Provoco team will be doing that.Or you mean  some community moderators?

They will probably need community moderators, because it could be a lot of work.
Maybe some cameras could be used for some more adventurous challenges,with live stream?

Like jumping off a cliff?

Yeah, with a wing suite  Grin
Possibilities are endless Smiley

Possibilities are so vast that just thinking about them makes my mind blow  Cool
Activity: 210
Maybe some cameras could be used for some more adventurous challenges,with live stream?

Nah, much better.
Send them to an abandoned building during the night and arrange some jumpscares.
Live stream it also

People would just organize some zombie apocalypse scenarios IMHO

Could be fun to watch

And i giess that the point of Provoco,to fianlly engage people and to bring something new to social netwok market.

Getting people together in a exciting and dynamic way is the key goal of provoco.
Activity: 126

Nah, much better.
Send them to an abandoned building during the night and arrange some jumpscares.
Live stream it also

Could be fun to watch

And i giess that the point of Provoco,to fianlly engage people and to bring something new to social netwok market.
Activity: 98
Possibilities are endless Smiley
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

Nah, much better.
Live stream it also

Could be fun to watch
Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Nah, much better.
Live stream it also
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Like Second Life?

I wouldn't mix challenges with VR...screw that shit! There is no real challenge in VR. It has to be real life caught on tape!  

I agree,this should be about engaing people in real life,making them to move their asses,not spend time sitting in the comfy chair.

Like Second Life?

I dont think info is out yet,regarding token supply.Atleast i couldnt find it.
Activity: 105
What's the total coins that will be in supply for trading?

Is it like a million or something like that?

Two million is more likely.
Activity: 131
interesting and unusual  idea to put on blockchain

getting paid for icebucket challenge....

good luck

Its time for social platforms to be more about engaging people.

True,its time for evolution of social platforms.And Provoco will do excatly that.

Winds of change are coming and Provoco is the cause Smiley
Activity: 137
What's the total coins that will be in supply for trading?

Is it like a million or something like that?
Activity: 144

Like Second Life?

I agree with you man! Where is the challenge when you're sitting comfortably in your chair??? People have to go out from the comfort zone to be challenged!!!
Activity: 148

Like Second Life?

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

Like Second Life?
Pages:
Jump to: