Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]👅PROVOCO.ME - Challenge Network for Ethereum Blockchain - page 7. (Read 5054 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I see that white page  is available on your webpage,but when can we expect full whitepaper out,with all the details?Is it going to be out before presale starts,or  a bit later ?

What would be the point of holding the whitepaper back while you ask people to invest money into your project?  Undecided

Pre ICO didnt even start yet,so i guess whitepaper is not ready to release yet,but its no problem for me.Im sure it will be ready till project reaches ICO phase.Atleast it should be ready i hope.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I see that white page  is available on your webpage,but when can we expect full whitepaper out,with all the details?Is it going to be out before presale starts,or  a bit later ?

What would be the point of holding the whitepaper back while you ask people to invest money into your project?  Undecided

I love the living document concept, it might set a new trend among ICOs. You can't do an ICO with 6 months old Whitepaper. Tech & laws are changing so fast, i assume it's a daily job to update it with what's inside of the minds of the project creators, especially when project is being developed at the same time as an ICO event.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Activity: 176
How are the bounties going?

We are still waiting for official one to start.

Since ICO is coming soon,biounty should start soon too.

Thats how usually workss,but lets wait and see.

It will be great, cant wait.
Activity: 182
Is the alpha/beta version out yet?
Any screenshots at least?

I think this is early alpha.
Activity: 210
Seems like whitelisteing for pre ico started,there is coundown on the page untill you can reserve your spot to be part of pre ico and get 55% bonus.It would be shame to miss such a hefty bonus,so better make sure to reserve your spot.

Will it require KYC,any info on that maybe?

Like any serious crypto project it will probably require kyc.
Any challenges going on, something we can see?
Activity: 126
Seems like whitelisteing for pre ico started,there is coundown on the page untill you can reserve your spot to be part of pre ico and get 55% bonus.It would be shame to miss such a hefty bonus,so better make sure to reserve your spot.

I doubt it,as its utility token KYC is not required.
Merit: 12

Activity: 168
IS there a standard bounty? (not the facebook tongue thing)

You don't like facebook tongue?
Is this like facebook app but with a twist? i read the website and it encourage me to invest atleast a single penny. Would anyone here share some story about Provoco? i want to challenge you LOL!

What is you chalenge?  Smiley

Wow thats good news, thx a lot!

Yeees, give us something so we cam see the progress.
Activity: 210
How are the bounties going?

We are still waiting for official one to start.

Since ICO is coming soon,biounty should start soon too.

Thats how usually workss,but lets wait and see.

Maybe some challenges could be part of the bounty?

Those would actually be the best bounties.
Merit: 107
Activity: 70
IS there a standard bounty? (not the facebook tongue thing)

Must be coming soon,since project is some time here on forum.
Activity: 84

I think we will get that later,as we are still waiting for whitepaper too.
Activity: 98
Did the ico start?

We are still waiting for pre ico,let alone ICO
Pages:
Jump to: