Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]👅PROVOCO.ME - Challenge Network for Ethereum Blockchain - page 45. (Read 5054 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
When can we expect bounty going on,to spread the word about this interesting project.
bounty campaign does not seem to have been prepared by the provoco team. we can know about the news, and I'm also looking forward to it because this project looks interesting so there will be a lot of support coming

It's definately interesting.
A social media based on dares.
Could be dangerous tho

Yes,could be dangerous,but hopefully people will be reasonable.

From what i read,all challenges were someone can get in danger will be forbidden.So no worries about that.

Good to hear that.I can imagine the lawsuits if someone gets seriously  hurt.better avoid that,as it could endanger the project.

Thats true,people tend to push things too far,gotta keep that under control
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
When can we expect bounty going on,to spread the word about this interesting project.
bounty campaign does not seem to have been prepared by the provoco team. we can know about the news, and I'm also looking forward to it because this project looks interesting so there will be a lot of support coming

Could be dangerous tho

From what i read,all challenges were someone can get in danger will be forbidden.So no worries about that.

Good to hear that.I can imagine the lawsuits if someone gets seriously  hurt.better avoid that,as it could endanger the project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Show us your tongue :p
Activity: 308
Is there a point to all this tongue sticking?

They're provoking you Cheesy
Activity: 238
Is there a point to all this tongue sticking?
Activity: 154
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Activity: 392
Merit: 107

Could be dangerous tho

Activity: 84
Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Could be dangerous tho

You know the saying,that common reason is not so common Tongue

But yeah,i hope people wont overdo it.

Could be dangerous tho

Activity: 154
I definitely need to post more pictures of tongues out

As long it is provocative Cheesy

Challenging more like it

As long it is provocative Cheesy
Activity: 308

hhaha do it
Activity: 238

Could be dangerous tho
Activity: 126

Yeah,i hope bounty campaign starts soon.many ico going atm,so you have to be very active to reach to people.
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
Pages:
Jump to: