Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]👅PROVOCO.ME - Challenge Network for Ethereum Blockchain - page 48. (Read 5054 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Sir, your pictures make me laughs
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

the concept promoted by this project is great fun and I think everyone will like the platform they create, the more challenging it will be to be more excited to be part of this project. and more interesting if it immediately held a kind of campaign to promote more people who know about this project
Activity: 126
hmmm, having a hard time with this one...provoke what exactly?

Provoke reaction from you i guess.
Looks kinda fun, although I don't know what to expect.
Good luck tho.

Same here,i think its just lack of info at the moment,but once better explaiend it should be fine.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Activity: 154
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
Looks kinda fun, although I don't know what to expect.
Good luck tho.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
From what i've heard, bounty program will begin later. This is just an announcement for the project

Good to hear that.I would like a bit more info though,more detailed explanation of the project.

True,that would help for sure,to attract more people.Its kind ahard with solittle info.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I hope this new network wont be as politically correct as the current ones.Thats what annoys me the most about them.

I was thinking the same thing when i saw the title of this topic,hope they will do something about that
Looks simple and interesting. But what are the technical details? Who you are?

Yes thats what i would like to knowtoo,abit more about the team
Activity: 98
From what i've heard, bounty program will begin later. This is just an announcement for the project

Thnx for the info,i sure hope newbies will be able to join
Merit: 107

Good to hear that.I would like a bit more info though,more detailed explanation of the project.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Great,thank you for the info.
Activity: 420
Activity: 280
Will there be some bounty campaign?

Sir,
Dev not starts yet bounty programme
Merit: 12
I hope this new network wont be as politically correct as the current ones.Thats what annoys me the most about them.

Yeah,its annoying AF.They censor everything.

Yes i hope provoco.me could be more relaxed social network,that could be thier thing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Will there be some bounty campaign?
Activity: 84
hmmm, having a hard time with this one...provoke what exactly?

Yeah i would like to know abit more,im not sure i fully understand this project.
Pages:
Jump to: