Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]👅PROVOCO.ME - Challenge Network for Ethereum Blockchain - page 47. (Read 5054 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
How technically this system is based on the social mechanism of association and excludes the possibility of deception? How is it arranged from a technical point of view?

I guess you will challenge someone to do something,and then u get coins if u do it.I dont know the details yet tho.

Will be interesting to see how that will be implemeneted.I dont think i saw enything similar to this yet.

So this is something like ice bucket challenge?That kind of thing?

Something similar

Ah,cool,wil be interesting to see how this develops
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
i Look for a new project, Provoco.me that it make better o social network ,and
with add based on challenges, i think it make intersted to invite more people to review ,and see overall
for this project.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
I correctly understand - this will be a separate system, which will be based on the social mechanism of integration and excludes the possibility of deception?
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
How technically this system is based on the social mechanism of association and excludes the possibility of deception? How is it arranged from a technical point of view?

I guess you will challenge someone to do something,and then u get coins if u do it.I dont know the details yet tho.

Will be interesting to see how that will be implemeneted.I dont think i saw enything similar to this yet.

Something similar
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
When can we expect some beta or something?

I think its kinda early to think about beta at this time.
That might be true,ye.I see some people said its just announvement atm,and later real stuff will come.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

Activity: 126

Activity: 294
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
This is just an early announcement,im sure we will get more info soon.

We didn't get many answers yet from the devs from those kind of questions..
Activity: 168
Activity: 98

I think its kinda early to think about beta at this time.
Activity: 84
Is there any bounty for this yet?

someone said earlier that its coming soon.

Yes,bounty is coming later,seems like this is just an announcement for the project,

the concept promoted by this project is great fun and I think everyone will like the platform they create, the more challenging it will be to be more excited to be part of this project. and more interesting if it immediately held a kind of campaign to promote more people who know about this project

I completely agree, we need more relaxed social network and hopefully provoco.me could be the one.

Yes,current ones are very opressive,and boring.We need something new.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
But somehow i doubt newbies will be able to join..sadly
Activity: 98

someone said earlier that its coming soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

the concept promoted by this project is great fun and I think everyone will like the platform they create, the more challenging it will be to be more excited to be part of this project. and more interesting if it immediately held a kind of campaign to promote more people who know about this project

I completely agree, we need more relaxed social network and hopefully provoco.me could be the one.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Lol i wish i could post pictures. Soon though
Pages:
Jump to: