Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][REF][AIRDROP][HVT]⚡Hive Power⚡Build Decentralized Energy Communities - page 2. (Read 4108 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hive power have really a big potential to become a successful project because of its platform that focus in energy saving and consevation. It can also help our community by applying hive power project to our daily life.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
This project will be a great help to the environment and to people as well. And by using solar power, people would also learn how to conserve power consumption.
I hope HVT team will able to have the proper channel to different government to gain endorsement among them to endorse renewable source of energy as to contribute in environment preservations
One good thing about Hive Power is that they are open to third party manufacturers of software and hardware. Meaning this project will provide more business and more investment for everyone and at the same time protecting the nature. AMAZING!!
This is great, they will have a many sources of energy that the power distributor may opt to choose but they are encouraging the use of alternative powers
Hive power platform considered us most needed to all becoming a great ideas a lot of electric power wasted from time to time because of that need to create a best idea how  electric consumption less that why HVT team create a build decentralized Energy in the community.
Activity: 280
Giving power and chances for the communities is your focus right, but how many coins will be sold during the ICO? and when does the ICO start and end?
Activity: 238
Hive power team created project that will help people solved  their problems with the high bill expenses with the use of the application provided by the project they can monitor their consumption and with this they can start controlling their daily usage .
 Hive Power is also open to third party of software and hardware manufacturers. It will provide more investment for everyone and more business for more profits and income to the company and its investors.
Activity: 84
This kind of project is really known to us becuase there are actually millions of projects like this in the world but this project has it's own idea. I can't even imagine for a project like this would convince me.
we'll known the Hive power providing a decentralized energy platform to the community helping less consumption of electric powers that will be connected on the blockchain so this is a nice and creative idea.
Activity: 154
This is a very useful project. A big help for the community. The concept is really amazing. I like the application that allows you to manage and monitor your consumption.
Activity: 32
I like how the site looks like icons of social networks. It is so unusual. It is evident that the team tried to please for their community))
Activity: 182
This project Hive Power will definitely help in sustainable energy development by supporting power producers and power consumers in developing alternative source of energy on which we can help mother nature by lessening greenhouse effect.

Hive Project also empowers simple energy users to contribute to the cause by redirecting their surplus energies to others who needs it most. It's the best thing about hive that makes the project so awesome.
We all know that HVT will have a successful sale and target goals, but what is your total addressable market (TAM) and what do you estimate is the max share your network will take?
Hive power will be one of the biggest solution in reducing and controlling our energy consumption and this can be done through the use of solar panels which is receives energy from sun.
With the help of power hive providing energy in isolated places such as in far flung communities can now be possible. With the use of solar panels the problem of having power in place where the grid energy is not available will now be solved. These project will definitely have a great boom in the future.
I agree with you when you said that this project will have a great boom in the near future, but how will you justify when a remote area has no solar panels installed? how would it help?

Hi!

Thanks for asking! Hive Power doesn't work exclusively with solar, but we are able to integrate any energy resource into the platform. You can learn more about the project in our whitepaper: http://whitepaper.hivepower.tech
ohhh is that so, I thought your company is in line with solar and other equipment's that harness solar energy. Thank you for the information and be sure to read that white paper in a bit.
We can surely save a lot of power consumption in Hive Power project and it will be a great help for our daily needs to monitor our electricity bill. We can save more using this platform of Hive Power. it is great to support this project.
Activity: 24
With the help of power hive providing energy in isolated places such as in far flung communities can now be possible. With the use of solar panels the problem of having power in place where the grid energy is not available will now be solved. These project will definitely have a great boom in the future.
I agree with you when you said that this project will have a great boom in the near future, but how will you justify when a remote area has no solar panels installed? how would it help?

Hi!

Thanks for asking! Hive Power doesn't work exclusively with solar, but we are able to integrate any energy resource into the platform. You can learn more about the project in our whitepaper: http://whitepaper.hivepower.tech
Hive Power had a big contribution to our community because it gives importance on how to save your energy consumption by using solar panel that very useful and it gives more convinient and easier to use.

I agree with you that this Hive power open the opportunity to the community of how it will going to worked out in support of the blockchain itself. the platform itself speaks the development and to meet the success of this project.
Giving opportunity to the community that has the potential to transform into a better and bigger one. Using it can be a great support for the workforce.
Activity: 238
Hive Power had a big contribution to our community because it gives importance on how to save your energy consumption by using solar panel that very useful and it gives more convinient and easier to use.

I agree with you that this Hive power open the opportunity to the community of how it will going to worked out in support of the blockchain itself. the platform itself speaks the development and to meet the success of this project.
Pages:
Jump to: