Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][REF][AIRDROP][HVT]⚡Hive Power⚡Build Decentralized Energy Communities - page 3. (Read 4108 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Hive power create a great idea to electrical energy into a blockchain all companies want to be part fom this project its because this a usefull to us.
Activity: 238
 The main point of Hive is to build energy sources of different kind depends on whats available on a community.
Activity: 51
Best platform there are millions of consumer that will surely going to patronise this project this is the most indemand in all blockchain project
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Many companies now is up to conserving energy for their electricity costs so Hive power is the best platform that they can use and this will  be a great help for them. I hope that companies will consider this type of project.
This is a huge project that can benefit everyone in the planet if and only if everyone is aware about how it will all goes. Let us spread this to everyone.
I read a lot about Hive power platform please explain to us how it work's that electrical energy communities on the Ethereum blockchain can be used?
Activity: 280
This project will be a great help to the environment and to people as well. And by using solar power, people would also learn how to conserve power consumption.
Great help in terms of prolonging their equipment's and saving a lot more energy in production, while helping the environment from saving or ignoring the use of harmful resources like fossil fuels.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Are you guys interested in taking any more advisors?
Its looks nice and interesting Hive power project creating such a wonderful concept and also probably giving a
Such implemented to improve economic and technical performance. A microgrid testbed will be set up in a developing country goodluck team my support is on.
Yes this platform Hive Power will enables a more efficient way to distribute power among its customers and also have the idea of preserving nature through the use of solar energy
Hive power is really an amazing project because it can sustain power supply in every sectors. They can minimize power electricity consumption too through solar panel.
  yes definitely, with harnessing renewable energy, the project can have less cost in manufacturing. Yes that's true because they promote this kind of idea, they can minimize electric consumption.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hive power is really an amazing project because it can sustain power supply in every sectors. They can minimize power electricity consumption too through solar panel.
Activity: 224
I recently read about this project ..this project deserve a thumbs up..this is the beat advertising. This is a working product and profitable conditions. Its is very interesting.

Hive Power will have a big impact to our society if implemented soonest. Not only everyone will benefit from energy saving consumption but also our nature. Best environment with better future and decentralized energy communities.
Activity: 112
hive power built  project that will enables to create energy where people from communities will benefit . the project will cover the needs the communities in rural areas solar panels can provide energy through the sun . Team really amazed me for creating such a brilliant idea . I am hoping for the success of this project
this project will be a great help especially to the power distributor because they have the choice among the power supplier in that area through this platforms
this is what our ecosystem needs a new source of electricity provided by hvt lets use our natural energy to avoid globall warming this project is ecofriendly and high pottential investments too
They have a big potential to success because of its platform  in energy consevation, we can also help our environment by applying HVT to our daily life.
potential for success isn't hard for this team because hvt has different techniques for the platform in order to succeed.
Activity: 238
They have a big potential to success because of its platform  in energy consevation, we can also help our environment by applying HVT to our daily life.
Hive  power create such a great innovations  promote a very unique platform that everyone get  interested from this project the dev, also approaching.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
I recently read about this project ..this project deserve a thumbs up..this is the beat advertising. This is a working product and profitable conditions. Its is very interesting.
The Hive Power have a referral program too that can reward participants who will promote Hive Power to their friends, relatives or people who will join this program. They can learn more details on this thread.
Nice It will be a nice encouragement for us to promote this project and I think It will be a good investment for all of us here
This project is very tectonic effect that everyone looking forward for this project especially to all investors the idea of this project make a best solutions i think  this a very demand project to each and everyone goodluck HVT team.
I'm also looking forward for their information about the development of their project. Hope their bounty will not end so early.

Hi! Up to now we successfully implemented Hive Demo, the first testbed of Hive Power. This consists in the development of a "Hive", i.e. an implementation of an energy market based on blockchain technology.

Our future steps in the roadmap are the following:
1) Q2 2018 Hive Power 1.0
The Hive will consist of single household Workers and multi-family buildings, coupled to a low voltage grid in Switzerland. The Queen will be operated by the local Distribution System Operator.

2)Q1 2019 Hive Power 2.0
Innovative features such as access to the flexibility market and real time operation will be implemented to improve economic and technical performance. A microgrid testbed will be set up in a developing country.

3)Q1 2020 Hive Power 3.0
The Hive capabilities will be extended through new features, such as investment pools, auto topology discovery, self-healing (fault detection) and multi-owner Hives.
congratulations in the implementations on your projects. I'm sure there will be more to come if your project is well supported by the community.
Pages:
Jump to: