Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][RVR]Revizor - cryptocurrency community of the new level - page 8. (Read 4526 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
ICO marketer, Translator, Entrepreneur
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Thank you for your attention to RevizorCoin project. Soon, we will provide this information on our website. Follow the news of RevizorCoin on our channels and in social networks.
Sincerely, RevizorCoin team!
Now we are engaged in the development of our site. Providing more information about our team is one of the priorities in this area. If you have more specific questions - you can ask them in any form convenient for you. We hope that we will soon satisfy your requests.

It's extremely important for you to step forward and give us the chance to get a first impression about your team. I hope you get those things done soon.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
Now we are engaged in the development of our site. Providing more information about our team is one of the priorities in this area. If you have more specific questions - you can ask them in any form convenient for you. We hope that we will soon satisfy your requests.

It's extremely important for you to step forward and give us the chance to get a first impression about your team. I hope you get those things done soon.
We are very sorry if you were not able to take part in the bounty in your specialty. On the site, we placed only the chiefs. The team is much more people. I think the biggest positive characteristic for each of RevizorCoin Team members will be what project we created and its further successes.
P.S. If you show so much interest in this topic, you can leave your e-mail address.

1. Who are they? What is their background? Working experiences or etc should suffice this.
2. Is there any LinkedIn profile or anything that can be accessed publicly regarding your team?
3. Who is your advisor? Don't you have any?
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789

1. Who are they? What is their background? Working experiences or etc should suffice this.
2. Is there any LinkedIn profile or anything that can be accessed publicly regarding your team?
3. Who is your advisor? Don't you have any?
Please duplicate your message in RevizorCoin bounty topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyicorvr-revizor-1-500-000-bounty-pool-6000000-rvr-2791222
——————————————————————
RevizoR is listed on CryptoStills

Presently at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions
We appreciate your attention to our project! You can find RevizorCoin White paper in Russian language here: https://revizor-coin.io/WHITE_PAPER_RU.pdf
————————————————-
Project looks pretty ambitious.
Good luck devs.
the amount of softcap is quite large and not stylishly different from the maximum.
Whitepaper in Russian is not ready?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
http://www.cryptostills.com
RevizoR is listed on CryptoStills

Presently at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions
Activity: 294
Merit: 257
Project looks pretty ambitious.
Good luck devs.
the amount of softcap is quite large and not stylishly different from the maximum.
Whitepaper in Russian is not ready?
Brief information about the team is on our website. Now we are engaged in the development of our site. Providing more information about our team is one of the priorities in this area. If you have more specific questions - you can ask them in any form convenient for you. We hope that we will soon satisfy your requests.
RevizorCoin ICO planed hardcap is 50 millions of US dollars (price for one RR token will be 0.25$). And Softcap is 10 millions of US dollars.
Thanks for your feedback! RevizorCoin team appreciates this! To see more information you can visit our website: revizor-coin.io
———————————————
this project does have potential and very good concept, and it seems bounty campaign already launched on this project.

I give good support about this project and hopefully running smoothly or successfully. good luck.

Activity: 364
Can you update information about your team Sir?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Everything looks very professional and is very clearly presented, but i think that i missed information about softcap.. Do you have softcap? If so, what is its amount?
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
this project does have potential and very good concept, and it seems bounty campaign already launched on this project.

I give good support about this project and hopefully running smoothly or successfully. good luck.
BRI
Activity: 154
Activity: 322
Merit: 119
Indonesian Translator
Activity: 322
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
Pages:
Jump to: