Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][RVR]Revizor - cryptocurrency community of the new level - page 9. (Read 4526 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
The website is loading perfectly. On it also you can find information about the team. As for the rest of your commentary, you'd better go directly to our White Paper.This will be best for you. Best Regards, RevizorCoin TEAM.
Merit: 335
Не совсем понимаю, каким образом это все будет зарабатывать... Попробуем вникнуть. Кстати, лично у меня не загрузился сайт и тут надо бы инфу о команде добавить.
In the near future expect more detailed information about bounty campaign.
Sincerely, The RevizorCoin Team
i found in website that One of the priorities for the Revizor team is the creation of its own television channel. i'm realy waiting for press release about this project successfully and i'm waiting for bounty program too. if you interest for indonesian marketing, pr or whitepaper translation, you can check and contact my team from portal in https://www.mangkucrypto.com/
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
I am really waiting for your bounty campaign. Hope it will be soon and we will get extra tokens to make a profit.
Activity: 1
На мой взгляд очень своевременно появилась эта монета, так как сейчас на рынке очень много неликвида  Smiley
Creatus, we are working on the creation of the bounty campaign. In the near future expect more detailed information.
Is there any bounty campaign?
Apostle4444, we appreciate your attention to our project. Very soon we will please the [Suspicious link removed]munity with more detailed information about all aspects of the development of our project. You can find it on our website and channels in social networks.
Merit: 500
Sounds like an Interesting project.. Can't wait to here more..
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Pages:
Jump to: