Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]s QUANTOCOIN - FIRST REAL BLOCKCHAIN BANK - page 10. (Read 11524 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hey,
Who do you consider to be your main competitor? Where can I find a video about the idea? Send me the link pleeeease
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Hi guys.
Wow this seems like a really serious and interesting project. I'll keep track of this! I also like the whitepper, it shows the potential of the project!
hoping they keep going on try hard to reach hard cap soon
Hi guys.
Wow this seems like a really serious and interesting project. I'll keep track of this! I also like the whitepper, it shows the potential of the project!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I think the project can succeed.Personally, I would love to use such an application.In my opinion it is very convenient,all the necessary banking functions in the mobile application.Banking and blockchain, I think will be a success!
Merit: 19
Do I understand right that I need to be minimum a Junior member and then I can join the bounty? Or can I go for airdrops until I have become a junior member? It would be a good way to support the business also…
You can join Quantocoin bounty program with Newbie rank, we have signature for Newbie members.
Other campaigns are cool too, don't forget to join with us!
Do I understand right that I need to be minimum a Junior member and then I can join the bounty? Or can I go for airdrops until I have become a junior member? It would be a good way to support the business also…
I heard that QTC mobile App will be made available for download via the iOS or Android marketplace and customers will finally be able to use cryptocurrencies to pay for any fiat-based goods or services instantly, easily and immediately on any POS terminals with NFC technology, QR code or through our qtcBeacons.
Mobile App the the best weapon of Quantocoin to reach community and replace fiat in real life.
QTC was used to buy a football club, why we can't use QTC to buy a phone or laptop?!
I heard that QTC mobile App will be made available for download via the iOS or Android marketplace and customers will finally be able to use cryptocurrencies to pay for any fiat-based goods or services instantly, easily and immediately on any POS terminals with NFC technology, QR code or through our qtcBeacons.
Activity: 41
I invested in this idea from the very start and I can tell you this one is different from all other plans, given the fact that the product has a real world usage! Good luck guys !
Quantocoin has lending protocol, but it is cryptobank, not lending platform, the best feature are low cost and promptitude.
I think Quantocoin wil use profit rate as in traditional bank.
QTC Lending Protocol is the next step of the successful development of revolutionary QTC platform that provides the immediate cash backed with cryptocurrency pool. Contributors can now use the QTC  mobile app to hold/store their crypto assets without the need to sell them.
Depend on portfolio value; the available cash balance is continuously changed and calculated by automated tokenized portfolio management algorithms (QTC RAM protocol).
Activity: 28
Good morning  I am interested in this idea because it could be a turning point when it will be realized. It isnecessary to help to promote it. A modest sum is sufficient to make it concrete
Activity: 14
i also have interest in the plan. i like the updates the team provides it shows the are working behind the scenes with listings, exchanges, website, platform and so on. i also saw some people harp on that the plan is dead; UNTRUE.
to you i say, if you want to get rich fast but a lottery ticket and hope for the best . i will take my chance and hope this plan will lift off around beginning 2019
Yeah, and Quantocoin reached softcap. Quantocoin team can start development after token sale in April, 2019.
im glad to hear that. I have read that Investors or Holders who have QTCs, they can lend them. How can they have interest or profit?
Quantocoin has lending protocol, but it is cryptobank, not lending platform, the best feature are low cost and promptitude.
I think Quantocoin wil use profit rate as in traditional bank.
Yeah, and Quantocoin reached softcap. Quantocoin team can start development after token sale in April, 2019.
im glad to hear that. I have read that Investors or Holders who have QTCs, they can lend them. How can they have interest or profit?
Activity: 35
I like the idea that small and medium enterprises should also get the chance to participate in artificial intelligence innovation once the platform is developed. It creates a level playing field in the economy.
The idea has just started its project development. Already I see activity! I liked the idea of your business. I will follow the development of the platform in the future!
Activity: 3
I found out and I found the QUANTOCOIN project very well, opening the future for digital banking and financial services.
But I want to know if your campaign's QUANTOCOIN bonuses are still active?
Thank you!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
The idea has just started its project development. Already I see activity! I liked the idea of your business. I will follow the development of the platform in the future!

do not hesitate for this platform. I see this platform will change the banking financial system now with blockchain and smart phone technology, as well as a new type of identification system that is used to ensure user accounts are safe and comfortable.
Activity: 7
I think that the current financial system is supported by the financial institutions provide large-scale financial services. This means that banks, insurance companies, credit card companies, housing finance companies, money transfer companies, etc., which the ancient and have low penetration levels. So the project was launched Quantocoin solution is a platform for the future of funding is built on top of blockchain Waves. It promotes the growth of those who are not bound by providing the tools and services to save both time and resources. Great, excellent, wonderful!
Activity: 27
Pages:
Jump to: