Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]s QUANTOCOIN - FIRST REAL BLOCKCHAIN BANK - page 11. (Read 11544 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Yeah, team infor is transparent, they joined in crypto/blockchain conferecies and bought a football club by QTC token. So cool!
wow, very impressed. Which football club does QTC buy? Football is king, really happy when we can watch football and make profit then.
It is Rimini Football Club, https://www.facebook.com/riminifootballclub/
"Italian Serie C football club Rimini FC 1912 has become the first team in history to be purchased in cryptocurrency. Quantocoin, which uses blockchain-technology to provide an alternative crypto-payment method for investors, now owns 25% of the side. The Gibraltar-based firm made the purchase in its cryptocurrency of the same name."

Full articile: https://www.forbes.com/sites/joewalleneurope/2018/08/29/italian-football-club-makes-history-after-becoming-first-to-be-purchased-in-cryptocurrency/#f04b52b50f97
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Can not wait for the alpha release of the platform. It will help the project a lot, because it will show what the true potential this idea has. As already said there is massive money in the intermodal industry and they really need solutions for their logistic problems. If done right (and I beleive in the team) it could be a revolution in that field.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Yeah, team infor is transparent, they joined in crypto/blockchain conferecies and bought a football club by QTC token. So cool!
wow, very impressed. Which football club does QTC buy? Football is king, really happy when we can watch football and make profit then.
Activity: 26
Seems like it's one of the decent plan that has seen some development in the background before the release, instead of being one cheap copy of a copy. Catch my+1 to karma!
projects managed by a great team are sure to attract a lot of investor interest will be easier, besides that it is certain that success will undoubtedly be fulfilled with satisfying results. Team members will always give satisfactory results.
Activity: 8
Hello, everybody! Certainly, agree with the fact that the Internet has become the first part of the revolution. The other part is the technology of blockchain and cryptocurrency. I hope you devs realize these plans and will give guaranteed revenues to the crypto industry
projects managed by a great team are sure to attract a lot of investor interest will be easier, besides that it is certain that success will undoubtedly be fulfilled with satisfying results. Team members will always give satisfactory results.
Thats right. I really love MS team, i believe they have studied this project very safely.
Activity: 364
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
They have good idea and a awesome Whitepaper to explain it for community.
Hope they reach hardcap soon and give us the first mobile app for QTCt.
is it the first mobile app on the world?  can QTC converts cash into digital currency and back on mobile app? MS
Quantocoin uses NFC, QR and Beacon technologies for mobile app, I think it is power to make Quantocoin different and better.
Of course, it is just a feature of Crypto-bank!
thats great, i think this is a project to develop the future of the crypto-financial world. Its primary goal is to integrate and connect QTC into the traditional financial world and to create a single gateway through QTC platform for users, traders, investors and financial institutions with a whole range of add-on services.
this is a project that gives a lot of benefits and convenience if you can succeed and hope that the team involved will always work together in a compact so that this project can be successful in the future, if a good project will fail.
is it the first mobile app on the world?  can QTC converts cash into digital currency and back on mobile app? MS
Quantocoin uses NFC, QR and Beacon technologies for mobile app, I think it is power to make Quantocoin different and better.
thats great, i think this is a project to develop the future of the crypto-financial world. Its primary goal is to integrate and connect QTC into the traditional financial world and to create a single gateway through QTC platform for users, traders, investors and financial institutions with a whole range of add-on services.
Merit: 114
Activity: 27
Hey
I am interested in this idea because it could be a turning point when it will be realized. It isnecessary to help to promote it. A modest sum is sufficient to make it concrete
I'm not trying to advertise or promote it, just giving my opinion. dev are very professional, also if you read whitepaper coin has real porpoise (real life usage) it should be long term idea.
Activity: 34
Greetings,  Wow this seems like a really serious and interesting project. I'll keep track of this! I also like the whitepper, it shows the potential of the idea!
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
A new and interesting project, in the banking industry does require blockchain technology to make the service even better. If you see this project team having extensive experience in their fields, it would be good to develop this project. And hopefully in the future it will have good prospects. And get a lot of support from investors
large projects promising, and so far I have seen a lot of support and good comments about the project. and certainly it's a very nice thing for the progress of the project.
in my opinion, although the support for this project has been a lot, the team still has more spirit in promoting the project so that it is widely known by investors.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
A new and interesting project, in the banking industry does require blockchain technology to make the service even better. If you see this project team having extensive experience in their fields, it would be good to develop this project. And hopefully in the future it will have good prospects. And get a lot of support from investors
large projects promising, and so far I have seen a lot of support and good comments about the project. and certainly it's a very nice thing for the progress of the project.
Activity: 34
I'm not trying to advertise or promote it, just giving my opinion. dev are very professional, also if you read whitepaper coin has real porpoise (real life usage) it should be long term idea.
Activity: 224
why on the website the results statistics from the sales of tokens are still empty, is there really no funds that have been entered or have they not been updated?
Maybe they're not showing how the amount of funds that have been obtained by this project, or perhaps also because the team is busy so have not updated.
Pages:
Jump to: