Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]s QUANTOCOIN - FIRST REAL BLOCKCHAIN BANK - page 8. (Read 11524 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Quantocoin reached softcap 3M USD when raied 11M and QTCt were used to buy a football club. I know this is the best ICO in 2018-2019.
How many QTC tokens do you want to own bro?
Im a participant of QTC bounty, hoping i can get more and more stakes and Tokens as much as possible
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Hey guys! For the moment Quantocoin has no smart contract function yet?
Which smart contract function do you want? The heart of QTC crypto bank is Mobile App and Lending protocol. They are built in WAVES smart contract.
I know Saske and SmartcityEco projects, which are built on Waves platform too but they are not famous projects in crypto sphere.
Quantocoin is he best at the moment, hope this project can make Waves platform great again!
You have made the right decision for joining QTC and I can assure you that you will never regret
Quantocoin reached softcap 3M USD when raied 11M and QTCt were used to buy a football club. I know this is the best ICO in 2018-2019.
How many QTC tokens do you want to own bro?
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Are there any partnership or confirm company that is going to use Quantocoin ?
Activity: 31
Hello  Certainly, agree with the fact that the Internet has become the first part of the revolution. The other part is the technology of blockchain and cryptocurrency. I hope you devs realize these plans and will give guaranteed revenues to the crypto industry
I know Saske and SmartcityEco projects, which are built on Waves platform too but they are not famous projects in crypto sphere.
Quantocoin is he best at the moment, hope this project can make Waves platform great again!
You have made the right decision for joining QTC and I can assure you that you will never regret
Activity: 34
I looked at the business every now and then and I am very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!
2018 it’s a year of EOS and decentralized exchange coins. It’s a new trend on crypto market which can give you x10 in next year.
i think Quantocoin can create the best cryptocurrency for crypto-community on waves paltfrom
2018 it’s a year of EOS and decentralized exchange coins. It’s a new trend on crypto market which can give you x10 in next year.
i think Quantocoin can create the best cryptocurrency for crypto-community on waves paltfrom
Greetings,  I like the project and hope your experienced team will be able to follow the roadmap with dedication.Can you guys tell when does the sale start? Is the whitelist open?
Quantocoin DTO is LIVE, you can join, register and invest in this awesome project.
Activity: 14
Greetings,  I like the project and hope your experienced team will be able to follow the roadmap with dedication.Can you guys tell when does the sale start? Is the whitelist open?
brand new
Why did you choose Crypto world to find finances, and not standard stock exchange quotation?
Activity: 25
Why did you choose Crypto world to find finances, and not standard stock exchange quotation?
This is a project to develop the future of the crypto-financial world. Its primary goal is to integrate and connect QTC into the traditional financial world and to create a single gateway through QTC platform for users, traders, investors and financial institutions with a whole range of add-on services.
Activity: 7
Hello
I'm impressed with the interests of investors with the plans you have. and I want to ask about bounty, do not you open a bounty service for this business?
Hello
I'm impressed with the interests of investors with the plans you have. and I want to ask about bounty, do not you open a bounty service for this business?
You can check and join this 1M bounty program from Quantocoin: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-1m-usd-quantocoin-first-real-blockchain-bank-4956093
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
let's support this interesting project so that in the future what is expected of this project can be realized successfully, hopefully in sales will be able to attract many investors so that the results will also reach the target.
brand new
i think its great business, lovin it! invested in it with the currunt price, i see it go up in time def. i see progress of dev team and community also along with it brings faith in the plan. very strong, keep up! sorry for my english!
Haha, if Vietnam Olympic football team is rewarded by QTC tokens, Token-Sale will end tomorrow because of reaching hardcap ^^
How do you think of Waves platform?
I really like Waves platform. Waves had gone to top 10 on Coinmaketcap, and Rank 37
i think its great business, lovin it! invested in it with the currunt price, i see it go up in time def. i see progress of dev team and community also along with it brings faith in the plan. very strong, keep up! sorry for my english!
yes, QTC has strongly team DEV, and QTC idea is really useful, simple but smart
brand new
Hey,
What about the airdrop or bounty program now? Are they available? May I join now? And one more question to you: how much money are you going to raise?
Pages:
Jump to: