Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]s QUANTOCOIN - FIRST REAL BLOCKCHAIN BANK - page 2. (Read 11524 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
When I came across this project somewhere july last year I thought it was brilliant. I went unto the website and looked at the team and ambassadors and instantly, I was sold. Its about time the unreliable and opportunistic banking ways was thwarted. Having a bank right in my pocket is exactly what I need. Having access to my funds on the go is what is needed. Also the ability to change currency at any time is simply unbelievable. Can't think of a project that will easily beat this. I'm absolutely sold on this. Will do my utmost best to spread the word. Its also very interesting some football players are going to be paid through this. Truely innovational.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Do these high bonuses during some stages of the sale of tokens not affect the progress of the sale? Because very high bonuses, after the sale, can the eviction occur as soon as it is listed in exchange, and it will be offered at a much lower price than the initial sale?
I think the Quantocoin sales bonus is still reasonable, the difference is not too big, especially if we look at the long distance between private pre sale, ICO and DTO, the team needs to give a big bonus to the first investor because their funds are held back for a long time.

Private Pre-Sale : 18. - 30. November, 2017
ICO : 1. December 2017 - 28. February 2018
DTO : July 1, 2018 - April 30, 2019
the project that will last a long time for the ICO, hopefully everything will run smoothly and will be able to achieve the targeted results, whatever the team plans will have been carefully thought through to achieve the success of this project.
I hope all the teams prepare all this carefully so that this project will run as expected and achieve maximum results, and hope the team will always work together in a compact and passionate manner for this project.
Activity: 476
Do these high bonuses during some stages of the sale of tokens not affect the progress of the sale? Because very high bonuses, after the sale, can the eviction occur as soon as it is listed in exchange, and it will be offered at a much lower price than the initial sale?
I think the Quantocoin sales bonus is still reasonable, the difference is not too big, especially if we look at the long distance between private pre sale, ICO and DTO, the team needs to give a big bonus to the first investor because their funds are held back for a long time.

the project that will last a long time for the ICO, hopefully everything will run smoothly and will be able to achieve the targeted results, whatever the team plans will have been carefully thought through to achieve the success of this project.
Activity: 378

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
usually bank concept projects like this are in great demand by investors and hopefully include this project because I also believe the team will work hard to develop the project especially with the full support of the bounty in promoting the project, of course it will make it easier to introduce this project to investor.
I'm pretty sure they can make a great opportunity to promote the project so that the users can invest without thinking a single risk of their investment.
with an extraordinary team, there is no doubt that all teams will always try to do their best for this project so that more investors will be interested in joining and enlivening this project, and this project will be developed for the future as planned, success is certain this project will be achieved.
Activity: 616
usually bank concept projects like this are in great demand by investors and hopefully include this project because I also believe the team will work hard to develop the project especially with the full support of the bounty in promoting the project, of course it will make it easier to introduce this project to investor.
I'm pretty sure they can make a great opportunity to promote the project so that the users can invest without thinking a single risk of their investment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
ICO is underway here and will end for quite a long time as it seems, hopefully everything will go smoothly as expected and achieve satisfying results as targeted. Eager to promote this project so that all can achieve success.
I see this project has a solid team and the developers will work hard so that the concept they make goes according to plan, if many people promote this project and many investors invest in it, then I am sure they can achieve the hard cap. you can use social media to promote QUANTOCOIN if you want this project to succeed and will many people know about this project.
it is true that all teams and participants who join are always enthusiastic and compact in promoting this project, for success, it will be easy to achieve, because with the active team and participants it will be easier for investors to be confident in this project.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
ICO is underway here and will end for quite a long time as it seems, hopefully everything will go smoothly as expected and achieve satisfying results as targeted. Eager to promote this project so that all can achieve success.
I see this project has a solid team and the developers will work hard so that the concept they make goes according to plan, if many people promote this project and many investors invest in it, then I am sure they can achieve the hard cap. you can use social media to promote QUANTOCOIN if you want this project to succeed and will many people know about this project.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
As most members say here, Quantocoin is a promising project and has a good team performance behind it. But I don't know why you are interested in using the Waves blockchain, considering the tokens that come from there are always difficult to grow. Can you explain me about the reason?

Actually, I'm very surprised that they pulled off to get such amount of money.
They might be one of the lucky projects in waves platform that achieved such good amount of funds.
Waves assets are really hard to deal with as most of them have no trading activity.

By the way, how far are you in getting that banking license? And where?

How much is your softcap and have you reached it already? I see that you already raised around 10 millions USD, may i see the contract address to see and verify that amount?
Btw, the link to the F&Q on your website isnt working.
Activity: 406
New main sales will last 5 days and I hope that in the future there will be many investors who join this project so that the target can be achieved.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
As most members say here, Quantocoin is a promising project and has a good team performance behind it. But I don't know why you are interested in using the Waves blockchain, considering the tokens that come from there are always difficult to grow. Can you explain me about the reason?
Activity: 448

I agree with you, the stability of the price on exchange depends on its community and also consider the current status of crypto market. QTC team should work more hard for the development of the project based on its roadmap. Overall I am very impressed with the rating of this project and the team seems very good in marketing as well.
yes, this project is indeed good in marketing. I also hope that in the future the development of this project can run according to the plan so that when it is listed on the price exchange the tokens can be of quality.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Show me your main advantages, please. What makes Quantocoin outstanding?
Activity: 546
I would like to know how you will manage to stable the price of the token during final cap of ico when you will be listed on exchange..

No one can control token price on exchanges. Community will decide the stable price for token Smiley
Hope Sharks/Whales won't dump QTC token.

I agree with you, the stability of the price on exchange depends on its community and also consider the current status of crypto market. QTC team should work more hard for the development of the project based on its roadmap. Overall I am very impressed with the rating of this project and the team seems very good in marketing as well.
Activity: 560
must be sure and optimistic that this project will surely succeed later because all the teams involved here will always try to make the project successful. And this project will definitely be able to compete with other projects. Team enthusiasm and success for this project.
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
The concept of a good project and its rating is also very good but by looking at the roadmap for sure this project has been running very long but has not achieved hardcup whether this is due to too many similar projects, hopes that the teams will contribute more in taking their respective roles Because this team is very much losing time with projects that use a little team. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: