Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform - page 14. (Read 207372 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 117
SKYFchain project is so innovative and very ambitious, I really recommend you to take part in ICO! The project's concept is so interesting and promising! You will like it!
Yeah there is no doubt about SKYFChain that project is really good and it can be attract more investors easily.
ICO is live now and they extended the ico date yeah in past days crypto bleeding badly but they made a good decision to extend ico for one month.
Especially in the beginning pre-sale was sold out in just 5 days 'impressive'  Smiley going to be huge in near future. #DRONE
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
SKYFchain project is so innovative and very ambitious, I really recommend you to take part in ICO! The project's concept is so interesting and promising! You will like it!
♨️ SKYFchain Team Deploys the SKYFT Smart Contract

SKYFchain team launched the ICO smart contract. All investors can transfer their SKYFT tokens from their investors’ accounts on skyfchain.io to their crypto wallets starting from July, 1. The SKYFT are ERC-20 tokens; you need Ethereum wallet to withdraw them. Our ICO is still live, and you can join us at the new level of confidence.

💢 Read more: https://medium.com/skyfchain-io/skyfchain-team-deploys-the-skyft-smart-contract-861d6e7bd294

www.skyfchain.io

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/06/6-01.md.jpg
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
New article about how to withdraw money tokens - "The How-To Guide For SKYFT Tokens Withdrawal"

https://medium.com/skyfchain-io/the-how-to-guide-for-skyft-tokens-withdrawal-d8fb6a1c5b41
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
 The project SKYFCHAIN has many progressive ideas and new solutions in the field of communications and technology. I was interested in your project. good luck in the implementation of the idea.
copper member
Activity: 294
The team looks strong, the value proposition and introduction is clear, the token economy model is good. Good luck.
Activity: 196
SKYFchain project is constantly evolving and getting attention from the crowded community. I have watched the project and found that this is a potential ICO with the work of an experienced team. I believe that the project will be successful in the future.
Activity: 110
Hi, I'm an early investor of yours, but I didn't enter your telegram group. I would have one question. What will happen with the tokens and business if you can'treach the hardcap?
It is a crypto exchange is rather interesting!
Excellent plan, wondrous job.  Good luck guys.
Thanks for the support of the project! we are glad that you are interested in our project!
anyone knows how much total coin sky is on sale? many say 136 million is total token sale allocation. but I think they are wrong because I think token sale 44% of 1.2 billion
136 300 000 SKYFT
Great and very experienced team. Amazing project! Best of luck guys!
Thank you! Our team is actively working and we are sure that we will achieve our goal! everyone's faith makes us stronger!
copper member
Activity: 71
Great and very experienced team. Amazing project! Best of luck guys!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
anyone knows how much total coin sky is on sale? many say 136 million is total token sale allocation. but I think they are wrong because I think token sale 44% of 1.2 billion
Activity: 406
Skychain is an infrastructure blockchain project aimed to host, train and use artificial neural networks by market participants.I still think about investment.
do not think - but join us! we thank that so many people have already believed us!

How can you say that you are efficient without any developments, most of the companies are developing the beta phase before the ICO. It is always to show your credibility before ICO, i helps the people to understand about your technology.
Firstly, not all projects start with a ready MVP. Secondly, despite the fact that we started without MVP - now you can see it http://mvp.skyfchain.io
Either the team wants eagerly to become successful and to use all their time to reach its hardcap after the low investments coming because of the bearish trend. Now i believe that they will reach its hardcap before the dateline is about to end.

MvP its very important and some other do not understand how this can be done. Not all hve a working product hve an mvp, partnerships. This is a big one i believe that will be our future drones.
thank you for believing in the success of our project! each of you gives us strength to achieve the goal!

the support that many can, in fact, foster a spirit for the team in developing the projects while there is still time and I am sure that it will be increasing the results obtained.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
This project is indeed worthy to be developed and because of the many advantages offered by the projects and I am sure that this project can be successful in the future with the support of the participants.
Activity: 145
This project is pretty relevant to the world today most especially for online shoppers. This would totally knocked down those lousy local couriers. Now that we're on the world of technology, I believe robots can replace workers someday and this one is an example.
This project seems to be really interesting. SKYFchain ensures development of the robotized air, sea and land delivery market as well as set the new standard in the financing, manufacturing, servicing and insuring cargo robots. Going to read the whitepaper.
Thanks for the support of the project! we are glad that you are interested in our project!
You must to add token details to let participants to get in the project!
 Good luck team.
Later we will necessarily inform this information
Activity: 35
You must to add token details to let participants to get in the project!
 Good luck team.
Activity: 392
This project seems to be really interesting. SKYFchain ensures development of the robotized air, sea and land delivery market as well as set the new standard in the financing, manufacturing, servicing and insuring cargo robots. Going to read the whitepaper.
Pages:
Jump to: