Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform - page 10. (Read 207372 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I must say well written article on race to driverless which contains highly informative material in regard to understand that race has already begun. After reading the whole article in one paragraph before the last one was said SFchain is ready to step in those mentioned industries. My question is with limited resources raised via crowdfunding how this will be made possible ?
Skyfchain extended ICO because they want to raise more funds so that SKYFchain would grow faster. Skyfchain are now speaking with the  international funds about participating in ICO , so they are planning to finish them sucsesfully in this two months. Skyfchain and we belive that it will bring a double value for all investors who already supported the SKYFchain.
thanks for the help and answers to questions
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I must say well written article on race to driverless which contains highly informative material in regard to understand that race has already begun. After reading the whole article in one paragraph before the last one was said SFchain is ready to step in those mentioned industries. My question is with limited resources raised via crowdfunding how this will be made possible ?
Skyfchain extended ICO because they want to raise more funds so that SKYFchain would grow faster. Skyfchain are now speaking with the  international funds about participating in ICO , so they are planning to finish them sucsesfully in this two months. Skyfchain and we belive that it will bring a double value for all investors who already supported the SKYFchain.
SKYFchain is not a bad option for those wishing to discover a new world of investment and modern technology. The experienced team of the project, these guys really understand the goals and ways to achieve them, pleases.

Perhaps for the most part you are right, but I do not see the highlight in this project, to distinguish it from the mass of many other projects
perhaps you did not carefully study the idea of our project and its implementation. Since we occupy a leading position among competitors in the market
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
SKYFchain is not a bad option for those wishing to discover a new world of investment and modern technology. The experienced team of the project, these guys really understand the goals and ways to achieve them, pleases.

Perhaps for the most part you are right, but I do not see the highlight in this project, to distinguish it from the mass of many other projects

What other projects are you referring to, using the blockchain tech ?
Activity: 460
Your professional profile on the blockchain

Activity: 630
🔘 Meet SKYFchain's partner CargoCoin - a complimentary blockchain service, together we foster unmanned logistics adoption!

🎥 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys0__ZB3uBU&feature=youtu.be

Congratulations team SKYFChain ! The project is definitly getting noticed positively ! Smiley
Activity: 324
Merit: 79
🔘 Meet SKYFchain's partner CargoCoin - a complimentary blockchain service, together we foster unmanned logistics adoption!

you got a great partner there, interesting to see that cargocoin will develop a blockchain solution for cargo shipping.
some projects tried the same before but this one looks way more professional.
Activity: 145
A project which is highly feasible. One that attract market before hand for the project is quite useful to almost everyone. It is even made better because of using high quality raw materials that are lightweight in nature and durable.
Amazing project, awesome tech, fantastic team and excellent idea. Best of luck guys!
Thank you! Our team is actively working and we are sure that we will achieve our goal! everyone's faith makes us stronger!
Impressive product, very strong team (experience, connections, roles fulfillment). Great idea, well executed project so far.
Thanks for the support of the project! we are glad that you are interested in our project!

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/26/image_2018-07-26_22-43-07.md.png
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
stay with us! and you will see how our project will fly to the moon!

you are very confident if this project can fly to the moon makes me so curious to monitor this project continues
📌 This is the first review of SKYFchain operating platform / alfa version

Enjoy and let us know what you think – let’s discuss!

▶️ Read more https://medium.com/skyfchain-io/this-is-the-first-review-of-skyfchain-operating-platform-alfa-version-a9d2b0456c79

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/26/Page_0000193b57498789ec979.md.jpg
stay with us! and you will see how our project will fly to the moon!
SKYFT is priced according to what phase of ETH? I see the official price is $0.065 per SKYFT token.
right. 1 SKYFT token price = 0.065 USD can be translated at the rate of ETH
Activity: 196
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
SKYFT is priced according to what phase of ETH? I see the official price is $0.065 per SKYFT token.
Activity: 536
soon the sale of ico skyfchain will be finished, I am late and now I can not follow the bounty program, because it has been closed by bounty manager,
at least I can join by investing in the SKYFchain project
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
sales skyfchain ico run quite smoothly with no problems whatsoever,
I hope it will run like a roadmap, because this project has been running for quite a while, I do not think it should be delayed anymore,
let alone in the distribution of tokens and launch markets
I just finished reading the white paper and the project looks very promising. Will wait for more information!If you add more specific information about this project, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of invest?
this did not prevent such a large number of investors from supporting us. Any investor can find the benefit of investing in our project.

1.        More and more companies, clients, financial institutions will be connected to SKYFchain which will drive the growth of transactions in SKYFchain and demand on SKYFT.
2.        For every SKYFchain transaction whether it is unmanned vehicle positioning, client payment or something else SKYFchain will charge some commission. 50% of commissions will go to supernodes. 25% of commissions will go to SKYFT holders.

You can decide for yourself what you want to gain by using our tokens: to use or sell

higher demand would increase the price. it is probably worth keeping an eye on the development of this project.
best of luck!
thanks for the support!
Pages:
Jump to: