Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform - page 9. (Read 207372 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I can wait to see what happens after the end of the sale of the tokens. The time when the project will finally fully see the light.

Tell me, did I understand correctly that the token will fall on the stock exchanges only after the end of sales and not earlier? That is, you can buy it on stock exchanges after August 15?
copper member
Activity: 98
It's a thrilling vision, to let businesses communicate with robots for deliveries, without any logistics provider in the middle, using blockchain.
ico will end soon and this news is good news August 15, 2018 (end of ICO) I see sales progressing  Smiley this project has collected $ 6 006 551 or has already sold 126 467 109 SKYFT and Hopefully approaching hard cap  Grin Cool

thanks for following the news about the project!
SKYFchain ICO is very interesting and promising, I will continue to monitor this project. I believe in the team of this project because they have intelligent thinking and good idea! Join now!
Thank you for your positive evaluation of our work!
Activity: 196
SKYFchain ICO is very interesting and promising, I will continue to monitor this project. I believe in the team of this project because they have intelligent thinking and good idea! Join now!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
According to the bot distribution of tokens should have started since first of this month..am i wrong ?
No, Skyfhchain will start token distribution after the end of ICO which will end on 15th of August.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ico will end soon and this news is good news August 15, 2018 (end of ICO) I see sales progressing  Smiley this project has collected $ 6 006 551 or has already sold 126 467 109 SKYFT and Hopefully approaching hard cap  Grin Cool
Damn, this project is very innovative and unique. I saw it on icobench and skyfchain got a review from almost 60+ experts, this will be a great project !!!
thank you for believing in the success of our project! each of you gives us strength to achieve the goal!
Activity: 39
Damn, this project is very innovative and unique. I saw it on icobench and skyfchain got a review from almost 60+ experts, this will be a great project !!!
where do you send token? on your website or on your eth wallet?
first get on the site, then display in the wallet
🔘 We want to break another piece of news to you! At the end of July our project participated in Crypto Investors 5 O'Clock Tea in London. Today we would like to share the pictures from the event!

🔘 During the event the SKYFchain team presented our project for the investors and British cryptocommunity leaders as well as other people attending the meeting. We are grateful for the warm welcome and the feedback we received!

www.skyfchain.io

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/08/02/DSC_697236f08897d0a40d48.md.jpg

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/08/02/DSC_7121.md.jpg

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/08/02/DSC_7154.md.jpg
Activity: 210
After purchasing the tokens you can see it on your SKYFchain account's dashboard. When you click on the withdraw button you will be able to transfer your tokens from dashboard to your wallet.
Activity: 55
I maby didn't make myself clear..it's actually airdrop tokens I'm referring to and after reading other posts airdrop tokens may not have been distributed yet ??
Activity: 29
Impressive product, very strong team (experience, connections, roles fulfillment). Good luck guys.
thanks for the support!
What? The bounty's over?? I guess that's on me, I did not participate when it was still open, had some other stuff going on, y'know? What's the next best way to support the project? Investing?
Investment is the best support of the project, which will bring profit
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
I must say well written article on race to driverless which contains highly informative material in regard to understand that race has already begun. After reading the whole article in one paragraph before the last one was said SFchain is ready to step in those mentioned industries. My question is with limited resources raised via crowdfunding how this will be made possible ?
Skyfchain extended ICO because they want to raise more funds so that SKYFchain would grow faster. Skyfchain are now speaking with the  international funds about participating in ICO , so they are planning to finish them sucsesfully in this two months. Skyfchain and we belive that it will bring a double value for all investors who already supported the SKYFchain.
thanks for the help and answers to questions
now the unfavorable situation in the cryptocurrency market.
but I think that SKYFchain is a good project, the extension of ICO will positively affect.
Yes, actually the time is good to allocate for the extension of the ico and to maximize its potential investors who miss out the first sale of it. Furthermore, the team asured that the extension will be fair enough for the investors when it is available to be traded in exchange.
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
I must say well written article on race to driverless which contains highly informative material in regard to understand that race has already begun. After reading the whole article in one paragraph before the last one was said SFchain is ready to step in those mentioned industries. My question is with limited resources raised via crowdfunding how this will be made possible ?
Skyfchain extended ICO because they want to raise more funds so that SKYFchain would grow faster. Skyfchain are now speaking with the  international funds about participating in ICO , so they are planning to finish them sucsesfully in this two months. Skyfchain and we belive that it will bring a double value for all investors who already supported the SKYFchain.
thanks for the help and answers to questions
now the unfavorable situation in the cryptocurrency market.
but I think that SKYFchain is a good project, the extension of ICO will positively affect.
Activity: 210
Here is my latrest plea for help. I have sent this to most admins and 2 copies to support... I have been trying to get my 2FA disabled from my account and have been told at least a dozen times to "be patient". Well, ma patience is at an end and now i have moved to the "pissed off" stage. I have all my reset credentials...12 secret words, etc, but NO ONE will contact me. This is BS! I have wantred to buy another 30,000 SKYFT so i can matr=tch what i have, but i can't get credeiot unless i can get into my account. If this is SKYFChain's level of service then i don't WANT any more SKYFT. SOMEONE FIX THIS NOW!!!
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
What? The bounty's over?? I guess that's on me, I did not participate when it was still open, had some other stuff going on, y'know? What's the next best way to support the project? Investing?
Pages:
Jump to: