Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform - page 30. (Read 207372 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I am glade to know that you have airdrop event, now everyone can assume the power of your product. Thank you let in us. I wish this product will reach moon asap.
Thank you for your attention to our project! we are glad to see you among the participants!
Ow jeez! This was posted on January? Where the hell I am that time. I did not notice this one. I am probably to late for this project, but I will still carry on. Cause it's better to be late than never. Skyfchain is a real deal.
Yes, but don't worry you're not that bery late you can still participate and able to buy skychain tokens the ICO stage was still on the go with having a bonus. Just check out the site and follow procedures as you go to buy tokens.

I am glade to know that you have airdrop event, now everyone can assume the power of your product. Thank you let in us. I wish this product will reach moon asap.

The power of skyfchain is not on the airdrop, it is on every individuals like you who believe and supports the SKYFchain.
Thanks for the support!
Activity: 154
SKYFchain is using the SKYFT token− a utility token issued at TOKENSALE

ABOUT OUR TOKENSALE:

Project pre-sale start date is 01.03.2018 12:00 UTC and end date is 31.03.2018 12:00 UTC

Project token sale start date is 01.05.2018 10:00 UTC and end date is 15.06.2018 10:00 UTC

You can invest ETH and BTC in our project Token price is 0,065 USD per 1 SKYFT

Maximum bonus at pre-sale is 40% discount and 30% discount at open sale

Fixed amount of 1200000000 SKYFT
Tokens for sale at Presale - 51 300 000 SKYFT tokens
Tokens for sale at Token sale - is 528 000 000 SKYFT tokens

The Presale target is $1 000 000.
The Token sale Soft cap is 5 000 000 USD
The Token sale Hard cap is 30 000 000 USD
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Hello Devs, Could you response about a supposed airdrop that it's running in SKYF's telegram group? this info is right? I don't see any official announce from team on social media. Thanks
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
Ow jeez! This was posted on January? Where the hell I am that time. I did not notice this one. I am probably to late for this project, but I will still carry on. Cause it's better to be late than never. Skyfchain is a real deal.
Yes, but don't worry you're not that bery late you can still participate and able to buy skychain tokens the ICO stage was still on the go with having a bonus. Just check out the site and follow procedures as you go to buy tokens.

The power of skyfchain is not on the airdrop, it is on every individuals like you who believe and supports the SKYFchain.
Activity: 73
Activity: 49
#Proof of participation

Bitcointalk username: kingjuul
Link profile :  https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/kingjuul-1976415

Twitter: http://Www.twitter.com/KingjuulV
Facebook: http://Www.facebook.com/juul.vanrap

Telegram: @Kingjuul

Eth address: 0xdAabD2175410afe518f0A1e5972654FA0e04dC1C
Activity: 118
More important news!

As you know we have updated the dashboard on our website and solved the issue with calculating referral program participants that some of our users have run into! We ask you to log into your new dashboard and check its functionality! If you find any errors or malfunctions, please reach out to us via [email protected] and we will look into your issues on an individual basis, compensating for inconveniences in SKYFT tokens!

We are sorry for any inconveniences in working with our referral program.

https://www.skyfchain.io

https://s2.wampi.ru/2018/05/05/137bbf9147b7ac3ee0.md.jpg
Hello,

We have added SKYFchain ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/skyfchain).

If you have any question about SKYFchain ICO profile, feel free to contact us.

Ooh nice! thank you for listing the project in coinwoot.com, this is a great support to spread the word.
SKYFchain is now listed on ICOinRating.

You can support SKYFchain through voting for it -  http://icoinrating.com/skyfchain/ ✔️

Great, thank you for listing the project in icoinrating.com, this is a great support to spread the word.
SKYFchain distributed ledger will be a trusted source
of the industrial drone data for all industry players:

Drone specs and maintenance history
Pilot and operators license data
Mission plans and routes.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
I saw your news. Congratulations to the team and investors on overcoming the $ 3 million barrier. I believe that this was important enough for everyone who is interested in the project.

I wish you further powerful development!
I am very concerned that only 3 million will be enough for the team to achieve the result, because it will be very difficult and hard work.
I saw your news. Congratulations to the team and investors on overcoming the $ 3 million barrier. I believe that this was important enough for everyone who is interested in the project.

I wish you further powerful development!
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
After reading the SKYFchain platform it really amaze me. By using air robotic in delivery services is such a great idea especially here in our country.
Yes the technology of skyfchain will be easy to be addopted by mass due to it is new innovations in the world and it is good for long term due to soon or later all of the countries will use this technology, it is like bitcoin on the early in my personal opinion so do with skyfchain's project and i am thinking about the fundamental of skyfchain.
Activity: 17
After reading the SKYFchain platform it really amaze me. By using air robotic in delivery services is such a great idea especially here in our country.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
♨️ SKYFchain raised over $3,000,000!

We are happy to congratulate all our investors with this milestone and would like to remind you that the amount the project has raised only affects the speed of its realization, ROI and the entire company’s profitability!

We are thankful to our investors for the trust they have expressed towards our project – it is through your support we managed to raise over $3,000,000.

We would also like to remind you that you can buy SKYFT tokens at a 30% discount at skyfchain.io. Make sure not to miss the offer as the number of tokens available at this discount is becoming less each day!

skyfchain.io

i am so happy i found this thread and the bounty campaign. your project looks really good and now i saw you raised over $3,000,000. this give my a good feeling about your project and bounty campaign and that i'm right here.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Alexander Ivanov at the meeting in a subsidiary of the Chinese Oil Corporation: USMILE - the world's largest network of petrol stations and retail stores. We have been interested in drone logistics for a long time. Glad to meet him.

skyfchain.io

will be considered only logistics drones or perhaps the emergence of transport companies with the logistics of delivery of the goods, including using drones.
I am glad that the team is actively working. I wonder which country will be the first to use drones to deliver goods?
I hope it will be an Asian country. Asian companies like to apply innovative technologies and there is a very big market in Asia! This will benefit the project.

The roadshow made a lot of profit, and the launch of Drone in a certain country, one country will be proud if it becomes this launching place. Every country wants it. We are waiting for the launch of this Drone, hoping to run smoothly and can develop well.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
SEMUX
Alexander Ivanov at the meeting in a subsidiary of the Chinese Oil Corporation: USMILE - the world's largest network of petrol stations and retail stores. We have been interested in drone logistics for a long time. Glad to meet him.

skyfchain.io

will be considered only logistics drones or perhaps the emergence of transport companies with the logistics of delivery of the goods, including using drones.
I am glad that the team is actively working. I wonder which country will be the first to use drones to deliver goods?
I hope it will be an Asian country. Asian companies like to apply innovative technologies and there is a very big market in Asia! This will benefit the project.
Pages:
Jump to: