Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform - page 34. (Read 207372 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Wow, what a great concept and project.  Wish I would have found out about this sooner.  I will be following and waiting for more great news!

Great to hear that. It's not too late, please KIT with this thread for more announcements
Activity: 224
🔘 SKYFchain invites everyone to CRYPTO TIMES in Tokyo, Japan!

The event will take place on 8 May 2018 and its guests will discuss high tech and all the relevant topics! By the way, CRYPTO TIMES has become very popular in Japan after its first event in February 2018. This May event will see a special pitch by SKYFchain and a discussion of the project with a Japanese influencer! We’ll tell all about it in the coming publications!

https://s1.wampi.ru/2018/05/01/photo_2018-05-01_11-18-16.md.jpg
Activity: 116
I've always been following this project especially in facebook. The team has always been working for their project . Looking forward for this project. I don't regret that I supported this project.
What an impressive project from an impressive team!
Hope that you won't forget the people who supported you.. 😊
This project is very impressive. Unmanned aerial vehicles are the technology of the future.
we believe that your opinion is shared by many people
SKYFchain is also a financial tool, it allows crypto-currency transactions between the participants of the Platform and offers financial institutions and individuals direct control over their assets, unlocking financing and insurance for the Cargo Robots industry.
blockchain technology - the future, comfortable, reliable and transparent development of the project
SKYFchain is the first B2R (Business-to-Robots) blockchain based operating platform. This private blockchain system provides independent secure data-exchange and payment channels for a total support of robot - centric logistics. The SKYFChain Operating Platform will based on private blockhain. It will use ERC20 compatible protocol for SKYFT tokens and build payment channels for exchange transactions. SKYFchain is unique because it will be designed to exclude the human as an intermediary and it will have access to confirmed clients of the first industrial heavy duty cargo drone – the SKYF drone, which is already flying. Technically, the main purpose of the SKYFchain is to integrate critical information for all market participants and organize execution of smart-contracts for transactions. SKYFchain aims to create the whole new industry of airborne cargo drones and later invite groundborne and sea-borne cargo robots for the new business opportunities.
thanks for the feedback! we are glad that you are interested in our project!
SKYFchain is also a financial tool, it allows crypto-currency transactions between the participants of the Platform and offers financial institutions and individuals direct control over their assets, unlocking financing and insurance for the Cargo Robots industry.
Activity: 112
This project is very impressive. Unmanned aerial vehicles are the technology of the future.
#SKYFchain would like to visit Malaysia in May. We are searching for people to help us to make it happen there. Please send an email to [email protected], if you can help or know somebody who can help. Thank you!
We would like to visit Malaysia in May. We are searching for people to help us to make it happen there. Please send an email to [email protected], if you can help or know somebody who can help. Thank you!

https://s1.wampi.ru/2018/04/29/2903-1.md.jpg
Activity: 98
Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project. I think it will get a hug successful
Activity: 1
Wow, what a great concept and project.  Wish I would have found out about this sooner.  I will be following and waiting for more great news!
Good afternoon.

Tell me, please, who knows. I'm interested and worried about 1 question: why do the fees go so slowly?

In questions ICO, I'm a completely new participant and now I'm just getting into these questions, so I can ask questions that others will seem like a group, but I really want to understand.

You have a great idea, a strong product, clear goals, a remarkable rating, and you have perfectly collected money for PRE-Sales. So why are new funds so slow now? Sometimes you can see that some dubious projects collect a hard cap for a couple of days, and good projects like yours are looking for their investors for a long time.

Please, prosvyatite. I value your opinion.

Thank you.

cause - the turbulence of the crypto market. But our team does not stop and conducts successful negotiations with several large investors

Thank you. Yes, it should be expected ... But I'm still sure that everything will work out for you. We are holding fists for you, you are great! Keep the defenses and move your product to the masses.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Awesome project to integrate Blockchain and drone technology. it will be massive. Waiting to see further developments. Good luck Team ..
This project is truly one of a kind .. this will going to be one of the project that consumers will love .. an innovative way to maximize the usage of drone .. I will really support this project .. goodluck!
Activity: 110
SKYFchain ensures development of the robotized air,sea and the land delivery market as well as set new standard. It is a platform to built upon a powerful unmanned aerial vehicle. The multi-rotor, autonomous drone called SKYFchain. Their mission is to provide high quality,affordable medical diagnostic services they have a lof of neural networks where the doctors and patients will have the opportunity to analyze medical test result..
Good afternoon.

Tell me, please, who knows. I'm interested and worried about 1 question: why do the fees go so slowly?

In questions ICO, I'm a completely new participant and now I'm just getting into these questions, so I can ask questions that others will seem like a group, but I really want to understand.

You have a great idea, a strong product, clear goals, a remarkable rating, and you have perfectly collected money for PRE-Sales. So why are new funds so slow now? Sometimes you can see that some dubious projects collect a hard cap for a couple of days, and good projects like yours are looking for their investors for a long time.

Please, prosvyatite. I value your opinion.

Thank you.

cause - the turbulence of the crypto market. But our team does not stop and conducts successful negotiations with several large investors
This project is awesome, which bring blockchain + drone technology to a new level. The team looks strong, the value proposition and introduction is clear, the token economy model is OK. Which make this project is reliable and worth to take a deep review.

But the main thing is that the sphere of application of the drones are still poorly understood. Therefore, SKYFchain will become a leader in this field.
thanks for your support! one of our goals is to become market leaders
Pages:
Jump to: