Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform - page 32. (Read 207372 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
The project is I see the prospects and nice with the roadmap really serious. a professional and experienced team. They show bold ideas and focus on development. I will join this project after completing my current job. However, it seems to be the same name as the skychain. I'm not sure they are a team!

i agree with you that their team is very great, there product also, but the road map is too long, we have to wait until 2019 for the big effect of Skyfchain to logistic industry or maybe later. But they are still amazing project, i bet 10% assets in this
Activity: 238
i read in Skyfchain website that " SKYFT is compliant with USA’s SEC and available for US investors ", with this compliance, Is there any chance that Skyfchain token will be listed on Bittrex after ICO ?
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
Russia’s SKYF to become the First Heavy Lifting Drone Certified under EU Aviation Safety Regulations

Russia-based SKYF drone manufacturing company and Sweden-based Swedron company has agreed to become partners in Northern Europe. Together, they are going to launch a collaborative test flights facility in Sweden and practice experimental flights of SKYF drones in accordance with European regulation rules.

Read more:
https://www.newsbtc.com/press-releases/russias-skyf-become-first-heavy-lifting-drone-certified-eu-aviation-safety-regulations/

very impressive information, do you have agreements with logistics companies of the current transportation market or do you plan to develop your logistics company and will compete with the usual logistics of cargo transportation.
Activity: 224
Alexander Ivanov (SKYFchain advisor & head of business development) attended the meeting with ZTO Express, one of the largest express delivery companies globally, in terms of total parcel volume according to the iResearch Report

https://www.skyfchain.io

https://s1.wampi.ru/2018/05/08/photo_2018-05-08_01-14-03.md.jpg
Activity: 182
The project is I see the prospects and nice with the roadmap really serious. a professional and experienced team. They show bold ideas and focus on development. I will join this project after completing my current job. However, it seems to be the same name as the skychain. I'm not sure they are a team!
Activity: 5
As the post on May 4th stating that we need to create new password t log in SKYFCHAIN Dashboard. How to do that . May be I am not that smart. Some one please post easy steps to create new password. Thanks.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
Hey guys! Great project, I would like to participate and am ready to invest about 0.55 BTC amount. But I have got a vivid portfolio with plenty of coins that I would like to convert in your tokens.
It will be so painful to exchange this amount with all this commissions. Is there really no way for such a well-promoted ICO to accept different altcoins for their tokens?

Not sure if this ICO is going to, but I have seen a kind of technology that allows you to invest not only BTC or ETC and get your tokens without visiting an exchange platform. If I remember it right it is called an ICO payment tool and the company that has developed it is called Bestrate. I have seen their widget in some ICOs already, Eatmecoin for example.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Hey guys! Great project, I would like to participate and am ready to invest about 0.55 BTC amount. But I have got a vivid portfolio with plenty of coins that I would like to convert in your tokens.
It will be so painful to exchange this amount with all this commissions. Is there really no way for such a well-promoted ICO to accept different altcoins for their tokens?
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
This project has a very good development, all the team really worked hard with very good for the success of the project. Hopefully the projects always run smoothly until the target could be achieved.
Activity: 84
Hello,

We have added SKYFchain ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/skyfchain).

If you have any question about SKYFchain ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
I would like to learn about it earlier.
Yes and don't forget to join in the official channel of skyfchain on telegram to get the latest update from the developer of team about skyfchain's progess, usually they are very active to tell the community on there here is the link https://t.me/SKYFchain and https://t.me/SKYFchain_chat we can make questions about skyfchain's project on there directly.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
SKYFchain ensures the development of a robotic market for air, sea and land transportation, and sets a new standard
in the field of finance, I would like to know about this project sooner!
Alexander Ivanov, SKYFchain’s advisor at EVENT in HANGZHOU

https://www.skyfchain.io

When will there be information from the results of participation in the EVENT? I hope that you will be able to attract new investors and users.
Thanks for the feedback. We thank you for watching our project. We conveyed your wishes to the team.
This project is very impressive. Unmanned aerial vehicles are the technology of the future.

yes, logistic i think will be one of the most effected by blockchain technology in the next few years, and the vision of Skyfchain is pretty good, they will develop more product like unmanned vehicle, truck, boat,... This will be very long term project but also very profitable.
New developments, although they reduce the cost of delivery time, but very little. Google and Amazon are already testing drones for delivering and deploying robots in warehouses. But still the system is not transparent because of the large number of intermediaries in the chain of one supply.
We understand this problem. Therefore, we want to control this system as much as possible.
We would like to visit Malaysia in May. We are searching for people to help us to make it happen there. Please send an email to [email protected], if you can help or know somebody who can help. Thank you!

https://s1.wampi.ru/2018/04/29/2903-1.md.jpg

I realized that recently Skyfchain have many tour in Asian country like Thailand, Vietnam,.... Do you have plan to expand your market or something ? What is the purpose of these tour ?
Yeah that was for publicity of the project and for expanding with the future investors and partners in this technology who will going to collaborate with the Team of skyfchain IMO. There's no other purpose i think but let the team answered in with more precise details, overall that was a great move from them.
Yes, you are absolutly right. Thank you for your understanding!
It's nice to hear that robotized equipment will do the difficult jobs, it's less harm , since the economy is growing so is the technology. the sad part only is that less work for human Workers. Have you justified that aspect?
If you are talking about the feasibility of our project, then we have no doubt about it and therefore we are constantly working on its development.
Activity: 154
It's nice to hear that robotized equipment will do the difficult jobs, it's less harm , since the economy is growing so is the technology. the sad part only is that less work for human Workers. Have you justified that aspect?
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
We would like to visit Malaysia in May. We are searching for people to help us to make it happen there. Please send an email to [email protected], if you can help or know somebody who can help. Thank you!

I realized that recently Skyfchain have many tour in Asian country like Thailand, Vietnam,.... Do you have plan to expand your market or something ? What is the purpose of these tour ?
Yeah that was for publicity of the project and for expanding with the future investors and partners in this technology who will going to collaborate with the Team of skyfchain IMO. There's no other purpose i think but let the team answered in with more precise details, overall that was a great move from them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
This project is very impressive. Unmanned aerial vehicles are the technology of the future.

yes, logistic i think will be one of the most effected by blockchain technology in the next few years, and the vision of Skyfchain is pretty good, they will develop more product like unmanned vehicle, truck, boat,... This will be very long term project but also very profitable.
New developments, although they reduce the cost of delivery time, but very little. Google and Amazon are already testing drones for delivering and deploying robots in warehouses. But still the system is not transparent because of the large number of intermediaries in the chain of one supply.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
At present, freight logistics is a very complicated sphere due to dependence on the human factor and the use of manual labor. But over time everything changes, and the freight industry will be completely different
Pages:
Jump to: