Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform - page 73. (Read 207372 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Binance yobit and other big exchanges are the best for skyfchain but today lets wait until the ico sale ends good luck skyfchain
Activity: 13
Drone technology became popular and very usable nowadays so does the cryptocurrency. It means that there is no doubt that this project will be known in crypto world. Don't be left behind !! Join the ico.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
when you will be listed on exchanges?

Now we are negotiating with Etherdelta, Yobit, Binance HitBTC. In our plans to pass the listing immediately after the ICO - within 1 month.

Nice update...include bitrex,cryptopia and kucoin for listing of exchangers😊
Activity: 112
as much as i am interested with the project i wanted to buy the token only to find out that there is a minimum purchase with 3k SKYFT. Why is it you set a minimum? is it possible to lower it down or its just the way it is?
this is not the main sale let us see if they will lower the minimum amount to purchase me too cant buy if they only lowered to atleast 1ooo or something
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
as much as i am interested with the project i wanted to buy the token only to find out that there is a minimum purchase with 3k SKYFT. Why is it you set a minimum? is it possible to lower it down or its just the way it is?
Activity: 70
SKYFchain project develops a unique decentralized platform, which will allow its users to get full and valid data on equipment.
Despite this seeming quite pompous, in fact it will be very easy. Distributed register based on blockchain, incorporated in the platform, will store all the data on technical conditions of drones and history of their usage – from certification to technical checkups and passports.

Every user of the platform – individual and corporate clients, insurance companies, drone operators, state agencies, cargo transportation customers and cargo owners, will be able to get an access to this vast array of information at any moment and find needed data on an interested object, being totally sure in the accuracy of provided data.
Activity: 42
Medical errors are the third leading cause of death. For example, when doctors analyze X-ray lung images, they fail to diagnose early lung cancer in 69 percent of cases! There are many hundreds of examples like that in healthcare. But artificial intelligence can dramatically reduce the number of such errors!
The multi-rotor, autonomous drone, called SKYF, was designed with logistics and agribusinesses
companies in mind to create a air freight platform to help business carry out tasks.
The vertical take-off and landing drone has applications in areas such as the aerial application
of pesticides and fertilizers, seed planting for forest restoration and emergency
situations for food and medicine delivery.
Activity: 161
I hope this project will really succeed because this project really is truly one of a kind ..  innovating express delivery through the use of high quality drones .. which can carry up to 250 kilos and can trave up to 350 kilometers. Kudos to the team!
Surely it will, this project is totally different from others. Not only they attached in blockchain technology but the product and services that this drone will give. convenience, safe and fast delivery with less man power are the reasons why this project will succeed.
Exactly! That will be the edge of this project among others. Because this involve less manpower and that means less hassle.. we need to support this project by spreading their links/sites to our individual social media accounts ..
Activity: 392
This project is pretty relevant to the world today most especially for online shoppers. This would totally knocked down those lousy local couriers. Now that we're on the world of technology, I believe robots can replace workers someday (in terms of delivery services) and this one is an example.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
This will also have an impact to the labor force market given that it is powered by AI, as it eliminates the labor cost this will also eliminate the local employment. But overall the project is exceptional. is there an expansion?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
It’s time to tell you about aerial vehicle SKYF UAC in more detail – its mass production and distribution will help to develop and test SKYFchain Fintech Platform.

SKYF Unmanned Aerial Carrier (UAC) is the first industrial cargo drone with vertical take-off and landing. It works on a classic petrol engine, and as of now is unmatched in its capabilities by any known unmanned solutions. It can carry an ultrahigh load (up to 250 kg) and conduct extended flights (up to 350 km).

SKYF UAC can be used in several market segments, including logistics, agriculture and firefighting… We expect that by 2021 over a thousand UAC SKYFs will operate across the world. But we’d like to remind you that SKYF UAC will be just one of many participants of the platform we’re developing and it will be open for all the participants of cargo drones industry.

These are operators and clients, aerial vehicle manufacturers, licensees and technical services, controlling bodies and market analysts.
Subscribe to our social media, soon we’re going to post a video of SKYF UAC flights – you can’t miss this!

http://skyfchain.io/

Nice update and info...best of luck team skyFchain😉,more infos and gudnews to come,have nice day ahead...
Activity: 105
I hope this project will really succeed because this project really is truly one of a kind ..  innovating express delivery through the use of high quality drones .. which can carry up to 250 kilos and can trave up to 350 kilometers. Kudos to the team!
Surely it will, this project is totally different from others. Not only they attached in blockchain technology but the product and services that this drone will give. convenience, safe and fast delivery with less man power are the reasons why this project will succeed.
Im really looking forward to this project .  I will invest and I will really support this amazing project of SKYFchain .. this for sure will be a big help in the future .. a drone carrier which is really helpful in express delivery.. Goodluck
SKYFchain is the global project. SKYF has requests for product from 29 countries so far.  And will start commercialization and using SKYFchain in remote areas including some parts of Africa, Russia, Armenia, Ecuador, Brazil, Canada and so on. Where SKYF can fly right now according to regulations. SKYF is one more piece of commercial aviation and it will use all existing business models for commercial aviation including selling and leasing SKYF drones.
SKYFchain will serve not only aerial cargo robots (drones) but also ground based (trucks) and sea based (ships). SKYFchain will use SKYFT tokens to facilitate SKYFchain internal transactions through fiat gateway. Clients will pay in fiat and SKYFchain will buy tokens on an exchange to carry on a transaction with smart contracts.
Activity: 224
What  can be the other use of SKYf drones? Aside from cargo , transfering products, aerial photo / video shoots.... Can this be also use to extinguish fires?

Of course, one of the tasks will be - elimination of natural disasters
Awesome idea SKYFchain! And it's very high technology. I really love to see this in the future also here in my country. I think, all companies will benefit to this, SKYFchain. See you in the future! More power!
Thank you for your attention to our project!
Awesome idea SKYFchain! And it's very high technology. I really love to see this in the future also here in my country. I think, all companies will benefit to this, SKYFchain. See you in the future! More power!
So do i, we need this drone for our business and hoping this project will be also available in our country so that we can avail this drone for easy delivery and less man power. One of good technology in this 2018. surely invest to this project.
Of course, saving money is one of the key ideas of our project
This is not the way to do it. Let your mission and vision speak for itself. Market yourself to the world not just adding random people
thanks for your thoughts! it is important for us to hear your opinion!
Pages:
Jump to: