Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform - page 76. (Read 207372 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
As i read about skyFchain,looks very interesting and nice project..
I want to know some info about this..
Do you have bounty campaign for fb and twitter or other social medias.?
How much per token and when it will going to be live?
May i also know what is the maximum supply..
Any way best of luck😊
Thanks and godbless..hoping for the success of this project
Activity: 161
Merit: 0
Now I will support this project from ground up to vertex! It is far differed from other existing ICO projects in terms of developing it's product and technology. More power to SkyfChain..

Good luck to this project
I know this project will going to hit in the market .  I will really support this project too like how others give support on this. Im praying and hoping for the success of the upcoming launching of this project .  Goodluck team!
Activity: 99
It is great news that 52ico.com one of the most trusted Chineses ICO trackers listed and published an article about the SKYFchain project. This means that the SKYFchain will be recognizable around the world.

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
this project is in the sky .. they SAY .. SKY IS THE LIMIT .. but on this project .. they start in the sky ! .. that's crazy .. their ground is sky .. im pretty sure this project wiLL be spread in gaLaxy .. aLL investors on this .. wiLL be experienced to Live in gaLaxy .. and i wiLL be one of them ..

You're absolutely saying that it will go beyond to the moon bro. Well, that's what I'm suppose to say as I believed it would definitely go. It has a very competitive products and big potential to draw a gigantic hit in the market.
It will i am also giving my good signals with this project, the product itself is amazing. It will definitely help the consumers as well aside from the advantages of integrating it with blockchain.
Activity: 112
I still have more months to earn money to buy on ico days and more days to promote this great project i hope i can participate on bounty and refferal program
Now I will support this project from ground up to vertex! It is far differed from other existing ICO projects in terms of developing it's product and technology. More power to SkyfChain..

Good luck to this project
Activity: 350
this project is in the sky .. they SAY .. SKY IS THE LIMIT .. but on this project .. they start in the sky ! .. that's crazy .. their ground is sky .. im pretty sure this project wiLL be spread in gaLaxy .. aLL investors on this .. wiLL be experienced to Live in gaLaxy .. and i wiLL be one of them ..

You're absolutely saying that it will go beyond to the moon bro. Well, that's what I'm suppose to say as I believed it would definitely go. It has a very competitive products and big potential to draw a gigantic hit in the market.
Activity: 42
Staff of a laboratory at a medical clinic with a large array of patient data decided to design and train their
own neural network not only to improve their clinic’s performance, but also provide access to their neural
network to outside doctors.
Activity: 350
Today starts an international road-show CryptoEconomy. The first stage includes conferences and exhibitions, which will take place in three cities – San-Francisco, London and Amsterdam.

If you will be a guest or a participant of these events – you’ll be able to talk to our team members.

22.01-23.01 - CryptoEconomy, San Francisco

25.01-26.01 - CryptoEconomy, London

29.01-30.01 - CryptoEconomy, Amsterdam

We’ll make every effort to produce a maximally exciting presentation of our project! We promise to keep you posted via our social media.

This is an important part of marketing, but why don't you have a presentation in Asia? it's a big market there. probably this will be a hit. But careful with the product copying individuals out there.

I think they're looking forward to conduct seminars in Asian countries soon. They're just started to seek partnership of any selected companies, and I'm confident it will expand globally in gradual way.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Today starts an international road-show CryptoEconomy. The first stage includes conferences and exhibitions, which will take place in three cities – San-Francisco, London and Amsterdam.

If you will be a guest or a participant of these events – you’ll be able to talk to our team members.

22.01-23.01 - CryptoEconomy, San Francisco

25.01-26.01 - CryptoEconomy, London

29.01-30.01 - CryptoEconomy, Amsterdam

We’ll make every effort to produce a maximally exciting presentation of our project! We promise to keep you posted via our social media.

This is an important part of marketing, but why don't you have a presentation in Asia? it's a big market there. probably this will be a hit. But careful with the product copying individuals out there.
Activity: 3
when you will be listed on exchanges?
this project will be one of the project of the modern technology since drone nowadays was used for  many things it can be used for army spy drone with turret or in civilian which is the drone camera and now a robo-drone will be invented and will deliver supplies world wide from land , water and air which is really convenient . In our countries ofw reallly use logistics in sending supplies , packages or money now once this product became a success many will benefit into this work  So i guess we need to support the token sale  in the near future
thats right this is the best project for me too because the project purpose is not only to benifits the token holder but benifits all people  all over the world this is really helpfull to all

very interesting project although I am not that techy savvy  in gadgets but I find this plan very useful especially in aviation system as this focuses in drones.Moreover drones now are really in demand wide range of technologies are developing each day,.This really would be a nice additions to this..
Wow SKYF is the world’s first industrial grade heavy cargo drone!
This would be great and successful CARGO ROBOTIC INDUSTRY worldwide !
Best of Luck to your team SKYFchain!
This project is really one of a kind .. using drone cargos shipment SKYF will going to minimize the hassle in transfering or delivering cargo from one place to another .. I wish the team all the luck and success ..
Activity: 210
Hi team skyfchain,i already follow ur twitter and fb..in this small thing i can help u to grow this comunity..i know soon it will fly in the sky..keep up the good work,we are here to support this project😊
Wow SKYF is the world’s first industrial grade heavy cargo drone!
This would be great and successful CARGO ROBOTIC INDUSTRY worldwide !
Best of Luck to your team SKYFchain!
Activity: 42
Launching Skyshain in full scale, including the SkyUI module for interaction with a doctor/ patient,
SkyEngine trained to diagnose diseases and SkyTherapist providing treatment protocols for most
diseases. The further development of Skyshain will be evolutionary - the neural network will be trained,
identifying diseases with ever-increasing accuracy and providing more and more effective treatment
protocols.
Skyfchain is really good project most ico are made for payment and gaming platform and all abaut making money  but this one is very creative and outstanding project it can be a new form of transportation in the future if you are investing invest your money with this kind of thing

Yes! Exactly! We can use it on agricultural purposes too .. this project really amazed me because of its unusual and new service.. imagine how drone can carry up to 250kg of baggage .. then it can travel up to 350km .. hoping for the success of this project . Looking forward to it. Goodluck
Such an impressive project worth watching for before it launches on the market. Anyone who have been informed with this ICO must position their share now to maximize their gains. Market demand for safe, lightweight and innovative products such as SKYfChain fully back up by blockchain is a potential.
Activity: 70
SKYF Unmanned Aerial Carrier (UAC) is the first industrial cargo drone with vertical take-off and landing. It works on a classic petrol engine, and as of now is unmatched in its capabilities by any known unmanned solutions. It can carry an ultrahigh load (up to 250 kg) and conduct extended flights (up to 350 km).

SKYF UAC can be used in several market segments, including logistics, agriculture and firefighting… We expect that by 2021 over a thousand UAC SKYFs will operate across the world. But we’d like to remind you that SKYF UAC will be just one of many participants of the platform we’re developing and it will be open for all the participants of cargo drones industry.
Skyfchain is really good project most ico are made for payment and gaming platform and all abaut making money  but this one is very creative and outstanding project it can be a new form of transportation in the future if you are investing invest your money with this kind of thing
Pages:
Jump to: