Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform - page 75. (Read 207372 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
One month more to go before the scheduled end of the token sale. Hope the team meets their required number of tokens to sell so that they will push through with this amazing project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
SKYFchain Pre-ICO is ON!

We opened the pre-ICO project SKYFchain and announce the official launch of sales SKYFT tokens! Now you can buy tokens with a maximum discount — 40%

1 SKYFT token pre sale price = 0.039 USD

Minimum purchase is 3000 SKYFT Tokens

Pre-ICO target: 1,000,000 USD

We are glad to see you among the investors of our project!
Do not forget that the earliest investors will get the most favorable prices for buying tokens!

We are waiting for you on our website www.skyfchain.io

Wow, what a nice discount you have there. But let me just clarify, does it mean that when you buy the minimum amount of 3000 SKYFT you will get an extra 1200 tokens or the 40% discount is already in the .039 USD?
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
A project which is highly feasible. One that attract market before hand for the project is quite useful to almost everyone. It is even made better because of using high quality raw materials that are lightweight in nature and durable. The ico will attract potemtial buyers as the coin's supply is just enough, not so huge in volume.
Activity: 182
Based on this statement '

SKYF UAC can be used in several market segments, including logistics, agriculture and firefighting… We expect that by 2021 over a thousand UAC SKYFs will operate across the world.This will produce more competitive aircraft especially for warplanes in which we know very useful when they are attacks happening..Hopes that this project can help lessen the price of this transportation.,
Activity: 112
I still have more months to earn money to buy on ico days and more days to promote this great project i hope i can participate on bounty and refferal program
Same here my friend, we can still earn and save more for this big event. This technology is what we need in our present days so lets spread this project for the success.
my friend together we will spread this great project and help each other to make this community grow and success to this project be cause this is the best ico for me and  very promising what do you think?
The new age of crypto currency has just began dont missed the pre ico guys its just a dollar cent today dont buy apple if you can buy gold dont hesitate if you want to invest do it now or regret again
Activity: 161
Lets all make this ico successfull guys if you believe in this project dont think twice follow your hearth read the white paper and think because this is future a new face of crypto industy is skyfchain
Yeah! Together lets make this project workout .. lets support this one of a kind drone carrier project .. this in future will change the environment of express delivery .. no hassle , easy and convenient to use..  congrats to those geniuses behind this .
Yeah presale is on dont missed it again i hope there is also a bounty for skyfchain also because i dont have much to buy a lot of skyfchain token
Lets all make this ico successfull guys if you believe in this project dont think twice follow your hearth read the white paper and think because this is future a new face of crypto industy is skyfchain
Activity: 224
SKYFchain Pre-ICO is ON!

We opened the pre-ICO project SKYFchain and announce the official launch of sales SKYFT tokens! Now you can buy tokens with a maximum discount — 40%

1 SKYFT token pre sale price = 0.039 USD

Minimum purchase is 3000 SKYFT Tokens

Pre-ICO target: 1,000,000 USD

We are glad to see you among the investors of our project!
Do not forget that the earliest investors will get the most favorable prices for buying tokens!

We are waiting for you on our website www.skyfchain.io

https://d.radikal.ru/d25/1803/1e/bbcc49c7d229.jpg
Best project of this year,luckily i found this great project..thanks to the person who introduce me about this,i always want to return back here to read others positive comment about this project,go go skyfchain..we will support you all the way😊
Yes! Exactly! .. this will be the most promising project of the year .. it gaves me goosebumps when I heard about this , specially when I  visited their website.. this project is one of a kind .. drone carrier which can lift up to 250kg and can travel 350km .. just wow! A jaw dropping project. Goodluck to the team
Activity: 99
SKYFchain presale is already open?
i want to be part of this project.
Goodluck everyone!
Yes kulets  in a few hour the PRE ICO will start in a few hours. Let support the SKYF project!. Being token holders of SKYF will lead us to a brighter future. Best of Luck SKYf team!
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
SKYFchain presale is already open?
i want to be part of this project.
Goodluck everyone!
Activity: 70

The SKYFchain distributed ledger will be a trusted source
of the industrial drone data for all industry players:

Drone specs and maintenance history
Pilot and operators license data
Mission plans and routes.

SKYFchain would act as a verification of the right of
operation and route verification prior
to each flight for 100% safety compliance

SKYFchain is also a financial tool, it allows
crypto-currency transactions between the participants
of the Platform and offers financial institutions and
individuals direct control over their assets, unlocking
financing and insurance for the Cargo Robots industry.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
A very useful platform, drones use to deliver products but I think many people will lose their job when we use robots in delivering instead of manpower.
This is a very interesting, progressive and promising project. Unique in the cryptocurrency market I have ever seen! With great pleasure in supporting the project. This project surprises with its program for the future! I'm sure such technologies will be in demand, and everyone can join this project as an investor in the coin ! Good luck to all team and dev.
You're definitely right! I've seen a lot of projects on ICOs but this one really amazed me ..  imagine how heavy the drones will getting up to, its 250kg .. and it can travel for up to 350km .. the team behind this project is worth to call geniuses. Goodluck team
Activity: 99
Pre-sale is coming gonna launch in a few hours.  Hopefully they reach the  PRE- initial coin offering target. i dont wanna miss the token pre sale price 0.039 USD. Register now at their website and buy now your SKYf token! Grab it and dont missed the chance to be part of the SKYF project.
Activity: 105
I still have more months to earn money to buy on ico days and more days to promote this great project i hope i can participate on bounty and refferal program
Same here my friend, we can still earn and save more for this big event. This technology is what we need in our present days so lets spread this project for the success.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I am happy to join your subscription campaign.I hope that the project will be successful and everything will go to the moon.
Activity: 42
A laboratory analyst Bill created a new neural network using the SkyConstructor tools on the basis of a
publicly available neural network pattern - an analyzer of graphic images. Using the visual builder
SkyConstructor, Bill made changes to the neural network structure by adding additional layers and blocks
to best configure the neural network to solve his application problem.
Pages:
Jump to: