Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌱SMARTLANDS - ✅first tokensale on 🚀Stellar! SLT is listed on SDEX - page 18. (Read 33372 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 110
I can not find the ico details on the official announcement. What is the soft cap and hard cap of the project ? If hard cap will not reached, what will be the remaining tokens ? Can you inform community?
Thank you in advance.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
BEWARE FAKE COPIES OF SMARTLANDS WEBSITE
There is only one site that is correct.
https://smartlands.io
Always check the URL of the website that you are in, especially when you are going to buy SLT tokens
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Agri sector is the best! It's one of the biggest. What can be better lack of food man)))))
Activity: 23
It's really interesting. Why you focus only on agri? I think that there are a lot of really good assets in real estate, gold e.t.c.
Who is in the stakeholders community?
Stakeholders are everybody who influence a company. On general you may find an answer to your questions here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stakeholder_(corporate)
Could you please be more specific what would you like to find out about stakeholders in connection to Smartlands?
Activity: 33
Who is in the stakeholders community?
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Hi! Why your tokens good enogh for Wall Street?

ABTs issued on the Platform will be future-proof (as discussed above), protect investors' right, and have low volatility, so their characteristics will be comparable to securities traded on Wall Street. Still, we expect ABTs issued on the Platform to have higher profitability than securities.
Why do you claim that your tokens are future-proof?

As it is stated in the Whitepaper and other documents, Smartlands will develop the legal framework in partnership with top legal advisors that will both protect investors and be in full compliance with legislation. We also will cooperate with regulators to get the better understanding of possible changes, support them in issues that are hard for them to decide on and guide them in favorable for the community direction. Thus the legal risk of a ban or significant disruption for tokens issued on the Platform will be minimal, making investors sure about the future of their tokens.
Hi! Why your tokens good enogh for Wall Street?
Activity: 25
Why do you claim that your tokens are future-proof?
And how many ico's are you planning in the beginning?
We target $100 million as minimal total value of all ABTs issued on the Platform by the end of 2018
Hi! What about bonuses? I want to buy 20k of your SLT tokens. How many bonuses i'll get?
If you want to get exactly 20K SLT, you should send 16.667 ETH, thus you will get 16 667 SLT (basic) and 3 333 SLT(bonus). It might be better idea to spend 20ETH though. You get higher bonuses starting from 20ETH. If you send 20ETH, you will get 25 000 SLT (altogether).
a request to the moderator. Could you more fully explain your road map. When is it planned to finish the platform and when will the first ICO agro companies be held?
It will be possible to perform ICOs of agricultural companies starting from the 1st quarter 2018. All the envisaged features of the Platform will be available by the end of the third quarter of 2019.
And how many ico's are you planning in the beginning?
Hi! What about bonuses? I want to buy 20k of your SLT tokens. How many bonuses i'll get?
One more question! I think that your project can change some principles of ICO. It's a hard job!
How many time you need for  Agri company ICO preparation?
It depends on many issues but on average we expect a period of 3 to 6 months.
a request to the moderator. Could you more fully explain your road map. When is it planned to finish the platform and when will the first ICO agro companies be held?
One more question! I think that your project can change some principles of ICO. It's a hard job!
How many time you need for  Agri company ICO preparation?
But what about exchanges, I've red that you have negotiated with some of ?
Yes, you are right. We are currently in negotiations. I'd be glad to provide an update, but can not disclose confidential information.
Be sure that SLT will be traded on major cryptocurrency exchange.

The Platform will facilitate the introduction of innovations including robots and drones, so anyone who believes in widespread IT application in agriculture should invest in Smartlands.

I don't like the idea about robots producing food. What if they break or decide that they should not feed people? Will we all die of hunger?

Smiley It's not gonna happen all at once and I am sure there will be a solution for such risk. Given the low productivity growth and natural disasters that occur more and more often, humanity will face the hunger issue with quite a high probability. It is much more real thread than the revoltion of agricultural robots.
Pages:
Jump to: