Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌱SMARTLANDS - ✅first tokensale on 🚀Stellar! SLT is listed on SDEX - page 19. (Read 33372 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

The Platform will facilitate the introduction of innovations including robots and drones, so anyone who believes in widespread IT application in agriculture should invest in Smartlands.

I don't like the idea about robots producing food. What if they break or decide that they should not feed people? Will we all die of hunger?
Activity: 23
But what about exchanges, I've red that you have negotiated with some of ?
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
I wonder when robots will substitute farmers.
I believe that will start to happen rather soon. Smartlands Platform will use all kind of innovations like drones and robots to make the agricultural audits free from personal judgements and inappropriate influence. In other applications that will not happen so fast, but it is inevitable.
The Platform will facilitate the introduction of innovations including robots and drones, so anyone who believes in widespread IT application in agriculture should invest in Smartlands.
Hi! what about a price of SLt token? How can I get income from investing now?
First of all, if you invest now, you will get limited time presale bonuses.
In general, once the ICO is over and the Platform is launched, the Platform’s rules and smart-contracts are designed to create an increasing demand for SLT, and consequently persistent token price growth. Investors will automatically purchase some specified amount of the Platform tokens (SLT) from their holders while buying agri company asset-backed tokens (ABT). The total volume of SLT, which should be purchased by ABT holders issued on the Platform, will be proportional to the value of all ABTs, thus increase in the amount of ABT issues and ABT price will increase the demand and value for SLT.
Additional demand for SLT will be created by the following rules. Investors will have to buy SLT to get detailed info on investment opportunities, while agricompanies will have to pay for the Platform’s services in SLT.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I believe that will start to happen rather soon. Smartlands Platform will use all kind of innovations like drones and robots to make the agricultural audits free from personal judgements and inappropriate influence. In other applications that will not happen so fast, but it is inevitable.
Activity: 23
Hi! what about a price of SLt token? How can I get income from investing now?
Activity: 14
Blockchain in agriculture... Something i did not see coming.
I thought it was kind of joke at first and it turned out to be interesting project.

Self-driving tractors are available for a long time, but it is not as fancy as Teslas so nobody knows about it. Nevertheless, information technologies are disrupting Agriculture right now and I expect this trend to continue.

Totally agree with you. Agricultural drones are the largest segment of civil industrial UAVs.
I thought it was kind of joke at first and it turned out to be interesting project.

Self-driving tractors are available for a long time, but it is not as fancy as Teslas so nobody knows about it. Nevertheless, information technologies are disrupting Agriculture right now and I expect this trend to continue.

Wow! Did not know well known financial media covers news about your project.

Yes, a lot of major media write about Smartlands Platform. This link should be interesting for you as well.
http://www.eleconomista.es/empresas-finanzas/noticias/8590445/09/17/La-plataforma-Smartlands-abre-el-sector-agricola-a-criptoinversores-de-todo-el-mundo.html

elEconomista is one of the most popular business news paper in Spain.
"Our platform creates common and understandable rules for safe, honest, transparent and accountable investment attraction. In fact, we want to bring benefits of an IPO, currently available only to large businesses, to medium and small businesses," - says Dmitriy Ruzhickiy, Head of strategy and business development.

https://www.wallstreet-online.de/nachricht/9874413-smartlands-platform-opens-the-agricultural-sector-for-crypto-investors-from-all-over-the-world

https://assets.wallstreet-online.de/_media/5403/size_645/wso-645.jpg

Wow! Did not know well known financial media covers news about your project.
"Our platform creates common and understandable rules for safe, honest, transparent and accountable investment attraction. In fact, we want to bring benefits of an IPO, currently available only to large businesses, to medium and small businesses," - says Dmitriy Ruzhickiy, Head of strategy and business development.

https://www.wallstreet-online.de/nachricht/9874413-smartlands-platform-opens-the-agricultural-sector-for-crypto-investors-from-all-over-the-world

From review: Smartlands will find a market for that company’s agricultural products, and “select the most optimal jurisdiction” based on that company’s asset portfolio.

How Smartlands will find a market for the agricultural products. Do you plan to have traders?

No, that is something new. There are experts with diverse backgrounds in the Smartlands team, so they can provide some advice on the markets and so on, but it is not the default function of the Platform.
I guess PhilMorrison1 should make a review of this review Smiley to describe other strange statements in it.
Ok, I will do that tomorrow.
From review: Smartlands will find a market for that company’s agricultural products, and “select the most optimal jurisdiction” based on that company’s asset portfolio.

How Smartlands will find a market for the agricultural products. Do you plan to have traders?

No, that is something new. There are experts with diverse backgrounds in the Smartlands team, so they can provide some advice on the markets and so on, but it is not the default function of the Platform.
I guess PhilMorrison1 should make a review of this review Smiley to describe other strange statements in it.

When ICO starts? Two different dates in the review October 25 and 28.
The correct one is 28th of October. I don't have an idea where did they found 25th )). The date has not changed since the initial announcement.
When ICO starts? Two different dates in the review October 25 and 28.
It seems to me that they liked the project.
I'd prefer more analysis in such reviews. It is ok though.
Pages:
Jump to: