Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌱SMARTLANDS - ✅first tokensale on 🚀Stellar! SLT is listed on SDEX - page 35. (Read 33372 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 110
The deloitte audit letter cautioned me. How you will cooperate with Deloitte? Is that a strategic partnership ss with the waves project or different ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Do you plan your own blockchain? And if yes - will everything go smoothly for token holders when you run it instead of Ethereum?
Yes, Smartlands plan to create own blockchain.
And yes, we strongly believe everything will "go smoothly for token holders" as our blockchain will be extensively tested and go through all relevant QA procedures before the launch.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Do you plan your own blockchain? And if yes - will everything go smoothly for token holders when you run it instead of Ethereum?
Why do you think that agricultural companies would cooperate with agro-tech?        Huh
What do you mean cooperate? If the question about buying solutions of agtech companies, then the answer is that application of appropriate solution will benefit the agricompany in many ways and increase its profit. If the question about the ecosystem, then our opinion is as stated in WP
For agricultural companies, cooperation with the agtech company from the Platform's ecosystem is the confidence in achieving contractual obligations by the contractor, as well as increasing the volume of investment attraction, due to greater investors’ confidence in the effective use of the ICO proceeds.
Activity: 69
Will you reserve some place for small investors, I'm afraid that since preICO presale open all token would be sold and won't have possibility to participate
Yes, there will be tokens reserved for the main token sale that starts on October 28. Don't miss the first day with the largest bonus. You may register for a personal reminder on the website.
Numbers of projects have emerged in the last period related to this project. What are your similarities and differencies to these projects.
To our knowledge, there are no projects that specialize on tokenization of agricultural assets. Moreover, we do not copy the idea of ABS directly by adding equity flavor, thus our project differs further from other projects related to tokenization of assets. As stated in the WP:
Recently, several other platforms for asset tokenization have been announced, but the solutions they offer do not provide an opportunity to achieve the transparency, standardization, and liquidity, reliability and completeness of information offered by our Platform, which is provided by solutions created specifically for the agricultural sector, taking into account all the most important nuances.
Is there any prepared strategy to monitor issued tokens? If their price falls down will I still have a chance to sell them? Where?
No sell (put) options are embedded in ABTs by default so you will not be able to sell those ABTs except for crypto exchanges, but adding such an option will be possible if a company issuing an ABT will be willing to do so. In worst case scenario like if an agricultural company take actions against token holders or default, the collateralized assets will be sold and proceeds will be distributed to token holders. Moreover, further legal activity could be initiated by ABT tokenholders through voting.
What happens if a disaster vanishes or destroy tokenized assets who will cover my losses?
It is not your loss directly but of the agricultural company. The return on ABTs is based on revenue and profit of the company, not the value of assets itself, though the correlation may strong. And the loss of collateral does not make the company free from obligations to tokenholders, but it does increase the risk for investors since collateral is a very good reason for the company to behave.
Of course, adverse events for the company will influence token holders through a decrease in revenues and profit. Nevertheless, it will be a requirement to insure the collateralized assets, and only some exemption for minor part of assets may be granted given specific reasons (e.g. unavailable insurance for some type of assets or inappropriate price) that will be disclosed to investors prior to ICO. If the insurance company repays the loss the whole amount should be used to acquire new assets for collateralization and subject to approval by ABT token holders (through voting)
Do I need a special wallet to keep your tokens?

Tokens supports erc20. If you open a ethereum wallet in myetherwallet it will be enough.
Activity: 84
If I buy tokens, can I change it for goods(products) of token issuer?
Numbers of projects have emerged in the last period related to this project. What are your similarities and differencies to these projects.
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
 Do I need a special wallet to keep your tokens?
I can not wait for ico from this project because I see this project is very much interested and certainly ico will be successfull.good luck
Thanks for your support, we appreciate it
If it is ICO, how can we receive assets? Isn't it a prerogative of an IPO?
You won't receive assets, you receive tokens, that are legally linked to assets and give you the possibility to receive revenue/profit. Btw during IPO shares are sold, not assets anyway.
Activity: 294
I can not wait for ico from this project because I see this project is very much interested and certainly ico will be successfull.good luck
You declare your platform as a regulation authority on the agro-market, don't you?
We are rather a voluntary certification with rules set by the community, but the idea is to establish common transparent rules for agricultural companies and investors. In fact, it will be kind of authority.
where is the sig for upload? coud not find it anywhere.
I've answered, take a look at a few posts before...
Bounty Bitcointalk is named as "[BOUNTY][ICO] Smartlands | tokenization of agro assets"
in the Alternative coins, Marketplace, Bounties threads
this project is very interesting..i will join this...and also the sig campaign
We appreciate your attention. All signatures appeared in bounty campaign on Monday, 11.
Post was updated immediately, we keep working to make your life easier
Activity: 84
You declare your platform as a regulation authority on the agro-market, don't you?
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
where is the sig for upload? coud not find it anywhere.

I also didn't find your signatures. I've joined your bounty campaigns but found a mistake you have done, will PM about.
Pages:
Jump to: