Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌱SMARTLANDS - ✅first tokensale on 🚀Stellar! SLT is listed on SDEX - page 37. (Read 33372 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Overall, the project looks unique. It seems like a great opportunity for farmers to attract investors and develop their farms.
Thank you for the positive feedback on our idea!

However, at start there will be one pilot project "walnut orchard", which sets a limit on investments in case of overwhelming demand in Smartlands. When other projects are going to be added for investments? Are there are any other current opportunities or offers?
The idea is to provide a protocol for any agriculture company (that possess high-quality agricultural assets that can be collateralized) to raise cryptoinvestments through our Platform. The walnut orchard is just an example of how it will work. We might launch other projects managed by Smartlands team, but that is not the core idea of Smartlands Platform. We have the ambition to be much more than just a fund that manages investments in agriculture, but to be the universal protocol for agricultural companies all over the world.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Interesting project. I will sign up to the bounty of the company. Hope the results will be great. Cheesy
Activity: 672
this seems interesting enough to be discussed, why you call this platform with the name smartlands, what is the realization that can be taken from this platform, I think the land is a very potential land for workers in the field
Activity: 216
how about the presale price and the ICO price. how about the bonuses in the presale?? i hope there are much bonuses on the presale.  Grin Grin
Activity: 82
Overall, the project looks unique. It seems like a great opportunity for farmers to attract investors and develop their farms. However, at start there will be one pilot project "walnut orchard", which sets a limit on investments in case of overwhelming demand in Smartlands. When other projects are going to be added for investments? Are there are any other current opportunities or offers?
the project with the concept of agriculture, very interesting, is not the first time that I ever find, but I see the professional team there, not a bad idea to join this project, hopefully everything went smoothly Smiley
Thanks, Vaniaayu, for your support
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
the project with the concept of agriculture, very interesting, is not the first time that I ever find, but I see the professional team there, not a bad idea to join this project, hopefully everything went smoothly Smiley
Work team looks very strong, good website.The heart do now ico is running out.I want to study under this theory, want to be able to participate, blessing.
We do everything to be the best. With you our world will be better Wink
Thank you for the great questions.
What is the relationship between this project and Deloitte?
Deloitte has performed legal due diligence of the pilot project of the Platform. The idea is to demonstrate the best practices of asset tokenization that involve a thorough analysis of the assets and confirmation of their existence and value. In general audits, due diligences and other procedures will be performed by different reputable firms like Deloitte. Obviously, Deloitte did not perform an audit of the Platform as the Platform does not represent tokenization of assets itself, though it will provide a protocol for agricultural companies to tokenize their assets.
Can you analyze the problem of pain in the agricultural sector? And can solve the solution with the block chain?
Small and medium sized farmers suffer low profitability due to use of old technologies and they have very limited capabilities to attract financing for the introduction of agtech solutions. Smartlands provide an opportunity for cryptoinvestors to invest in lucrative projects in agriculture worldwide in a way that protects their investments. On the other hand, it will provide a chance for farmers to raise financing for the introduction of innovations.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Work team looks very strong, good website.The heart do now ico is running out.I want to study under this theory, want to be able to participate, blessing.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
More than 4 years into the Cryptosphere, after Syscoin, Wings, Waves, Inchain, Edgesless, WeTrust and other projects...

Sorry to say, I little know what i'm doing and I'm back to work and I do work Hard.

As soon as I get the screenshots, they be translated.

Smiley Go Smartlands !
Activity: 104
What is the relationship between this project and Deloitte? Can you analyze the problem of pain in the agricultural sector? And can solve the solution with the block chain?

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353

Here is the french Ann => https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2157774

Vive Smartlands !

The ANN is currently totally in English on the french board!!! He didn't translate anything!

This guy is scamming you. He did the same thing with 3 other projects at least

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21622423

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21618687

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21562051

(He opened 10 ANN on the french board in the last 2 days and half of them were not translated.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;threads;u=203049;sa=showPosts )
Activity: 69
Can you explain on simple example how this idea works, why do farmers need this?

To go through an ICO now without the Platform any farmer will have to
1) find the jurisdiction friendly to token issues and create a legal entitiy there
2) find out technical details of token issue
3) decide on legal framework that would be acceptable to both farmer and investors
4) prove value of his assets in some way
5) run a marketing campaign to find investors
6) sell tokens at relatively low prices to offset risks for the investors or just to draw their attention
7) find and negotiate with cryptocurrency exchange to list the tokens.

The Platform will provide answers to task 1 to 4 with ready standardized solution. On the other hand the Platform will attract investors with standardized legal framework protecting their interests significantly reducing costs of problems 5 and 6. Partnership of Smartlands with crypto exchanges will address problem 7

You may find simplified sequance of actions and diagram on the website or in the thread post. Here is description
01 An agricultural company addresses Platform to get its assets tokenized and raise the investments. Smartlands Platform manages the process of verification and auditing of the company. The agriculture company pays the fee for the services provided.
02 The agricultural company and the escrow company enter a collateral agreement for the assets.
03 Platform provides a standardized offer to potential investors. Investors buy tokens of the agriculture company providing investments for development of the company. Platform lists the issued tokens on the partner cryptocurrency exchanges to enhance token liquidity.
04 ABT investors buy the required amount of SLTs from holders at current price.
05 Agriculture companies share the revenue and profit with ABT holders.

Please ask additional questions if you have any.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Activity: 95
Can you explain on simple example how this idea works, why do farmers need this?
Activity: 69
Will you be treating this coin as a security?
SLT - no. It is not an ABT. It is a utility token of the platform.
ABTs issued on the platform will be treated as securities.

ABT - asset backed token
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Will you be treating this coin as a security?
Activity: 98
Will you educate the farmers to use the blockchain?

Farmers must know their work. blockchain must help them to do their work
Pages:
Jump to: