Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO]🔥SocialMedia.Market🔥TOKEN SALE IS CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT!🔥 - page 24. (Read 40474 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Q&A session with their founder has just started!
Founder https://t.co/AYjiDnAw9u Dmitry Shyshov and advisor of their project Chafik Abdellaoui (former BDM G2A) tell you about recent achievements of their ICO and plans on nearest future: https://t.co/iUgiSCAp1B https://t.co/zWsMBLj5mu
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
We cannot predict market value of the token. We can only promise proper and on-time product launch and development.

However, marketers report an average return of $11.69 for every dollar spent on influencer marketing. Keep in mind that this market’s growth has tripled over the last 2 years and we are convinced it will continue moving this way.
Our platform will provide a wide range of services that will be paid for in Social Media Tokens. During the ICO one can buy SMTs at an advantageous price. Thus we recommend everyone who has plans to use our service in the future to purchase SMTs during the ICO rather than on the cryptocurrency exchanges later.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
yes, i've been supporting this ICO since December, and seems like the things are going well and the project gonna hit the market. i want to invest your projest, mostly to fix my assets and make profit on future token value, but I want to ask founders, what would are the biggest reasons to invest into your project SocialMediaMarket? thnx.
Activity: 364
Will I need to validate my KYC data to participate in the token sale? Will the token be credited to the wallet after the purchase or will it be distributed after ICO?

Hi there!

Thank you for your question and for your interest in SocialMedia.Market!

You need to go through the KYC procedure to be able to withdraw Social Media Tokens to your ERC 20 wallet. You can apply on https://ico.socialmedia.market/kyc_verification/edit

Please note that it’s OK to purchase the tokens first and pass KYC then, you will have plenty of time to do it (till March 16). Passing KYC on our website, you will be registered under
ICOSID and will be able to pass KYC of another ICOs supporting this ID without providing documents.

Social Media Tokens will be issued and available for use and withdrawal to your ERC20 master wallet after the ICO that ends on the 16th of March. Until then the purchased tokens will
be stored in your personal cabinet balance

Please, don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions. We will be happy to clarify any things for you.

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there. Wink
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Will I need to validate my KYC data to participate in the token sale? Will the token be credited to the wallet after the purchase or will it be distributed after ICO?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Hello,

Is the French ANN still available? I really like the project and i wanna spread it in my local language.

Regards.
Activity: 208
when will this bounty program be completed?

the socialmedia.market bounty will of course end once the token sale will end as well. if you have questions regarding the bounty program, visit the bounty thread. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30756269

join the bounty and help spread the words about this great project. Smiley
Our advisor, Andrew Playford, senior vice president of operations at Sonic Foundry has shared his view on the project and the industry challenges.

Join our ICO with 10% bonus

great project
looks interested, fresh and innovative. hope it gonna take the top. blogshere is constantly evolving. and it bring the value to customers - a really gained expierence. it definitely will change the advertise market. it already does!
best project in influence marketing area.

Hi there!

That's so nice to hear things like that! Thank you for your feedback!

Make sure we do our best to create a high quality product.

Thank you so much for your support!

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there. Wink

In two days time, huge investment are credited in socialmedia.market.  More than 9k+ ETH has been invested and people find the potential of influencer marketing and in couple days soon it will reach the hard cap.

🔥🔥🔥
How will you enforce the ownership validation across the platform?

Hi there!

Thank you for your interest in SocialMedia.Market!

Sorry, but i I don't have a clear idea of what you mean. Cpuld you please clarify your question a bit?

I mean to say, will you be verifying the profiles of influencers for credibility? how will you do that?

Oh, got it!)

Well, in order to sign up to SocialMedia.Market, the opinion leader may log in via email or profile in G+. After the sign-up procedure it is necessary to verify and activate the channels of influence.
Also, the opinion leader may set up 2-factor authentication. Each channel of influence is being verified separately, upon that the opinion leader receives the access to the advertising campaigns.
The verification status of each channel specified in the personal account of the influencer.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
great project
looks interested, fresh and innovative. hope it gonna take the top. blogshere is constantly evolving. and it bring the value to customers - a really gained expierence. it definitely will change the advertise market. it already does!

Hi there!

In two days time, huge investment are credited in socialmedia.market.  More than 9k+ ETH has been invested and people find the potential of influencer marketing and in couple days soon it will reach the hard cap.
Activity: 490
Socialmedia market"
project is in the TOP-3 ICO’s rating according to the readers of https://t.co/mAIfFV9Qj2!
It’s great that more and more people become interested in https://t.co/AYjiDnAw9u!
Thanks for your trust!
Activity: 68
How will you enforce the ownership validation across the platform?

Hi there!

Thank you for your interest in SocialMedia.Market!

Sorry, but i I don't have a clear idea of what you mean. Cpuld you please clarify your question a bit?

I mean to say, will you be verifying the profiles of influencers for credibility? how will you do that?
great project

Hi there!

3 ETH for 3 friends Giveaway Today we are happy to share the results of our “3 ETH for 3 friends” Giveaway!

Follow our Telegram chat to find out the lucky ones: https://t.me/socialmediamarket_eng

Activity: 11
Hello SocialMedia.Market and BitcoinTalk,

I would like to introduce to you the free listing platform Skatt where you will be able to find new investors and more followers for your ICO.
You may find more information about us in our BitkoinTalk topic.

Good luck! Wink
why are you issuing your own cryptocurrency??

Hello!

Thank you for the question!

Social Media Token (SMT) is designed to be the currency of SocialMedia.Market ecosystem, facilitating fund transfers between business, influencers or agents.

Basically, SMT is the internal currency of the platform and it will ensure transactions, data validity, campaign and contract creation. So, you can easily pay with SMT for influencers campaigns or vice versa.
Here's a short list of advantages SMT will provide to all parties as a single currency:
-100% safe escrow transactions based on Blockchain technology;
-Low-cost transactions with less operation fees;
-Simplified and fast global payments;
-Earn rewards by participating in the decentralized dispute solution system;
-Utility tool for acquiring outstanding marketing services, premium analytics and development instruments.

If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to write us here. Our team will try to unfold any details you want to know.
I want to ask when the tokens will be transferred to the etherium wallet and And on which platform will be present

Hello!

Social Media Tokens will be issued and available for withdrawal to your ERC20 master wallet after the ICO that ends on the 16th of March.
Activity: 112
I want to ask when the tokens will be transferred to the etherium wallet and And on which platform will be present
What benefits the platform will have for Brands & Advertisers?

Hi there!

So influencer marketing works favorably for the overall branding and reputation of a company. Working with influencers whose profiles match the values and offerings of your company is the key to crack this job. SocialMedia.Market is creating easy-to-use tools that will help find, analyze, manage and monitor influencers campaigns, using the latest technologies. Transferring your consumer-targeting campaigns to the whole new level. A short list of unique benefits the platform will provide for brands & advertisers are: secure transactions; fair decentralised dispute solution system; operating costs optimization; real-time data analysis and ROI;

Please, don't hesitate to contact us if you have any other question.

Also you could find additional info about SocialMedia.Market on our website and in our White Paper which is in the footer. Don't forget to join our Telegram chat. It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.
Pages:
Jump to: